Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anabolic steroid

Ankh

my dear brothers and sisters, I am in a situation that I cannot get rid of for a while, I am writing this because I need to talk to someone, I have been doing sports for a long time, but I have come to the limits of the human body, I can't develop anymore. I need a game changer, so I want to use amebolic steroids. Is the damage of this drug really that much of a problem? ? I'm open to all kinds of ideas and suggestions (today's science is sometimes not very safe, you know)

Anabolic steroids come at a great considerable cost and sacrifice to the human body. You can try doing workings on yourself to increase athletic ability. These will give you an edge over your physical power that is otherwise unattainable.

Steroids are almost a "given" in sports-life nowadays, and if one wants to succeed, their use might be rendered as unavoidable, which is the reality.

Competitors likely use them, and this might be an "one way to go" especially if you compete at the highest levels of athletic ability. Regardless, as the life of all athletes is now almost a case of mandated use of many things, steroids come at serious drawbacks and that's why they are generally illegal.

Likely, many users of these will not admit this, and maybe they do not have "problems", at least not present now. Some people are "lucky" and can escape consequences up until a point, others cannot. One could not reasonably advise you to use them because this tends to be a rarity and many people have died or had problems from use or wrong use.

The addiction factor can also drive a person insane, or to force limits too far, ending in more problems. There is also a mental factor involved, a bodybuilder friend I had, used testosterone boosters and eventually the anger and other side effects made him ruin his marriage.

So far, they have had nothing else but hair loss, and a major drop after they stopped the steroids. And a ruined marriage which is permanently ruined with a wife they should never have lost and the life of their 2 kids in permanent confusion, only because they took steroids which made them act in erratic manners.

I knew one person who also died from a sudden heart attack below the age of 40, from sudden death, inside the gym. They were doing many steroids.

Lastly, I know athletes who still compete everyday and still take them, having accepted the bargain that they are making and that this might cause more or less consequences.

Most people always want to brush it off thinking this does not exist, and often-times as people feel deceiving feelings on steroids, they tend to ignore the warnings or side effects. Those who are "pro" steroids generally have told me they require a very specific schedule of usage and so on. Those against, who are those who have not used them, or people burned from them, almost always will say that health is more important than this.

I have also known some pro athletes who said the irresponsible statement that says "whatever happens, happens", but that is not very good to do, as sudden death and other problems might emerge from these.

If one is forced to go down this loop, one has to understand what possible issues these might cause, and what are the "safe limits" in which one can use them, which are not really all rainbows.

Do the maximum amount of research and weight things as much as possible if life forces you down this path.

Above all, try to self overcome and unlock through meditation, which is based on the supernal powers of the soul and mind, which was the real purpose behind athletics. Unless one's literal career is at stake, or unless one is going for Mr. Olympia, chances are you might not "truly" need them. You know your level here, no need to share further info.

One or two cycles wont hurt. This is a forum that doesnt, and rightly so advocate drugs.
I dont put them in that category. If you have trained to your maximum and feel you want to try them go for it, just when yo are off them be prepared for a biiiig crash mentaly and also alot of weight (mostly water) will fall off.

Yeah they help build muscle, its a cost of you weighing up the risk. Alot of people become addicted to being "BIG", one or two cycles done right, no bother.

EnkiUK56 said:
One or two cycles wont hurt. This is a forum that doesnt, and rightly so advocate drugs.
I dont put them in that category. If you have trained to your maximum and feel you want to try them go for it, just when yo are off them be prepared for a biiiig crash mentaly and also alot of weight (mostly water) will fall off.

Yeah they help build muscle, its a cost of you weighing up the risk. Alot of people become addicted to being "BIG", one or two cycles done right, no bother.
In the same manner as having one or two cups of alcoholic beverage does not cause long term damage is the same for this subject. That does not mean that ingesting or otherwise consuming these products is not harmful. Yes, these are harmful even in small doses. Ask your kidneys and liver about it, for example. Or your heart.

Drugs or not, what is certain that these are external stimuli of which all pharmaceutical products are. Anything you put in your body has an effect and with pharmaceutical products (or with plants for that matter, since many pharmaceuticals are derived from plants) the side effects can even be lethal or at the very least cause imbalances which is very telling how serious the subject is.

Ankh said:
my dear brothers and sisters, I am in a situation that I cannot get rid of for a while, I am writing this because I need to talk to someone, I have been doing sports for a long time, but I have come to the limits of the human body, I can't develop anymore. I need a game changer, so I want to use amebolic steroids. Is the damage of this drug really that much of a problem? ? I'm open to all kinds of ideas and suggestions (today's science is sometimes not very safe, you know)

Use fire energies like Thurisaz or Mars Squares. see here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=401283#p401283

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK56 said:

In the same manner as having one or two cups of alcoholic beverage does not cause long term damage is the same for this subject. That does not mean that ingesting or otherwise consuming these products is not harmful. Yes, these are harmful even in small doses. Ask your kidneys and liver about it, for example. Or your heart.

Drugs or not, what is certain that these are external stimuli of which all pharmaceutical products are. Anything you put in your body has an effect and with pharmaceutical products (or with plants for that matter, since many pharmaceuticals are derived from plants) the side effects can even be lethal or at the very least cause imbalances which is very telling how serious the subject is.

Henu u can say your advice i respect that.

These to me are simply hormones that can be used safely.

Only talking about seroids AAS here.

Two cycles isnt harmful pal I have used many, you are right if abused, if one or two are used in correct manner then no.

EnkiUK56 said:
Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK56 said:

Two cycles isnt harmful pal I have used many, you are right if abused, if one or two are used in correct manner then no.
Yes, anabolic steroids are synthetic hormones. When you introduce something artificial with artificial methods body does respond with an artifical response.

You are entitled to your opinion, but looking at the matter objectively gives contradictory view on the aspect of harmfulness.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK56 said:
Henu the Great said:

Yes, anabolic steroids are synthetic hormones. When you introduce something artificial with artificial methods body does respond with an artifical response.

You are entitled to your opinion, but looking at the matter objectively gives contradictory view on the aspect of harmfulness.

Wont go back and forth with you as you are a cool person, only talking through experience and coaching people.

Yes they are illegal.

One of the most safest things you can use in moderation or isolated cycle.

Last post on the matter, i take what you say only telling the op my experience.

EnkiUK56 said:
Wont go back and forth with you as you are a cool person, only talking through experience and coaching people.

Yes they are illegal.

I guess my main gripe was that you presented something very subjective as an objective truth, when it is not so. I saw it as an irresponsible approach and felt the need to say my piece. When we talk about this kind of subject we must remember that each individual has their individual response which is not certainly known before ingesting something... We can make educated guesses based on some attributes of the individual and based on the attributes of the substance(s), but it's not certain until the reaction happens. Cobra pretty much covered the subject in detail. Look how he addressed the risks aspect.

I am not very learned on steroids but I dont feel good about them due to the colaterals and being a drug. Also if I would ever consider taking it I would make sure to be suported by experienced people and do deeper research.

I am an enthusiast of bodybuilding and I follow some influential bodybuilders. I always was into physical exercises and aesthetics since very new. I remember having a routine of abs exercices when I was a preteen and showing a picture of my abs to a girl after some time practicing :lol: . I cant pass by a mirror without posing until now. I went back and forth to the gym since I was a teen but I dont remember being more than 2 weeks without any kind of physical exercise. If it was not a gym, it was push ups at home, jogging, another sport like muay thai. It feels like instinctive. The longer that I stayed working out nonstop was 3 years but I dont think I reached my highest potential due to not having information about diet which is very important to build muscle. I was not into trash food though but I also dind't eat enough to go to the next level. I got stagnated after a point. I heard a medic influential bodybuilder saying that it is 100% diet and 100% training. Now I am training at home and doing proper diet to bulk up. I am having much more results than before and going pass my best shape and performance in life. I know one time I will reach my genetic limit. I dont even know what I will do after this as building my body is my current best hobby. I feel like cultivating a plant. I enjoy all the process.

If we try to go deep and think what give us this pleasure of building the body. What is the essence. Is it the dynamic of pisces and virgo? The muscle injuring(pisces) and the healing and improving(virgo) that feeds our soul? Maybe we can direct these energies into something else. If I followed this drive I would grow my body infinitly :lol: . I think past a point it loose the sense. We can find another stuff to fix and improve you know? Programmers fix computer programs, automotive mechanics fix cars, medics fix people...It depends on your interest. Our soul until I know can be improved infinitly. It is meditation(pisces) and routine(virgo).

But I dont really know your situation. If it is really important. If you take it seriously like a career or if it is a hobby. The final decision is yours.

Henu the Great said:
EnkiUK56 said:

Yes they are illegal.

I guess my main gripe was that you presented something very subjective as an objective truth, when it is not so. I saw it as an irresponsible approach and felt the need to say my piece. When we talk about this kind of subject we must remember that each individual has their individual response which is not certainly known before ingesting something... We can make educated guesses based on some attributes of the individual and based on the attributes of the substance(s), but it's not certain until the reaction happens. Cobra pretty much covered the subject in detail. Look how he addressed the risks aspect.

One isolated course of AAS taking in the right manner will help the boy. Totally safe.

Abuse it you are going to have what Cobra and Your goodslef said.

Im only helping the guy and from experience and study, thats my conclusion im not going to tell him to take them all the time.

hope you are good.

EnkiUK56 said:
One isolated course of AAS taking in the right manner will help the boy. Totally safe.

Im only helping the guy and from experience and study, thats my conclusion im not going to tell him to take them all the time.

hope you are good.

The issue with this advice is, if someone starts a cycle, makes gains due to them, and then gets it it again, they will quickly lose that excess which they had build.

As the gains made were supported by the steroids, when taken away, the body is unable to naturally sustain these.

While in isolation the usage can be safe and so little to no damage, it doesn't solve the issue of the OP.

The moment they are off, their athletic ability or what else they were training for, drops back down, which may tempt a person to go on another cycle to maintain these gains or build even more.

Then that leads to abuse or dependence on them, which will do irreversible harm in the long run.

There are also many cases where a person has reacted very poorly to steroid use, and one cycle done wrong has messed them up for life.

Done right an isolated cycle shouldn't do that, but as I said, even if nothing goes wrong, it is a temporary solution.

HP HoodedCobra reply is wel measured and covers all the sides of this question.

I would not suggest taking steroids unless ones career depends on them, as the price paid for long term use is well known and documented.

VoiceofEnki said:
EnkiUK56 said:

hope you are good.

The issue with this advice is, if someone starts a cycle, makes gains due to them, and then gets it it again, they will quickly lose that excess which they had build.

As the gains made were supported by the steroids, when taken away, the body is unable to naturally sustain these.

While in isolation the usage can be safe and so little to no damage, it doesn't solve the issue of the OP.

The moment they are off, their athletic ability or what else they were training for, drops back down, which may tempt a person to go on another cycle to maintain these gains or build even more.

Then that leads to abuse or dependence on them, which will do irreversible harm in the long run.

There are also many cases where a person has reacted very poorly to steroid use, and one cycle done wrong has messed them up for life.

Done right an isolated cycle shouldn't do that, but as I said, even if nothing goes wrong, it is a temporary solution.

I would not suggest taking steroids unless ones career depends on them, as the price paid for long term use is well known and documented.

Only my opinion its part of my job to help people training wise.

Take care.

Steroids increase your strength. You will feel that you can lift a tank on bench press but your body capacity may not follow this strength leading to expensive injury. Look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NLMjbjvEMc

Obviously, major athletes and even amateur never suffered any serious injury. If it was that damaging nobody would go for it but the risk is there.

Also, look at this guy bleeding while doing exercise. Isnt't it too extreme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E8KCowkchs

The guy on 6:55 shouting like a frog :lol: Do you shout while training? I never tried but I think it has 0 effect on performance.

Again, instead of going to extremes I think it is best to think what is behind all that. How to manifest these energies in a more balanced manner.

Seems to be too much focus on the body here.
If your body has reached a very good and strong state, probably better than mine, try focus on developing the mind now instead, which is the unlimited kind of development. Having a strong body (as you already have) will definitely help there.
Hopefully it will lead you to an understanding that Steroids is quite an unnecessary and harmful thing.

Smite said:
EnkiUK56 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Only my opinion its part of my job to help people training wise.

Take care.
Its not about amount, yes one or two times may not hurt him as much even though it will definitely have some level of negative effects. The question is if he can control himself not to abuse it. When he sees the boost and gains given by these steroid it can make someone abuse it. especially people who are obsessed with gym and muscle gains. Don't even advice anyone to take it at all. Its like telling someone to take heroin to boost mental focus and alertness because heroin can make one alert and focused. One dose may not kill them but before you know it they will take it again whenever they feel the need for a boost which may lead to abuse. This is why your advice is dangerous. it is better for one to use a spiritual approach, build the mind and increase energy in the body, do yoga, yoga increases strength. Instead of taking drugs for physical or mental enhancement.

Yeah mate Heroin an AAS are the same. Not a goood anology pal.

A better one would suffice here, a mean serious compare smack to steroids is mad mate.

Smite said:
EnkiUK56 said:
Smite said:
Its not about amount, yes one or two times may not hurt him as much even though it will definitely have some level of negative effects. The question is if he can control himself not to abuse it. When he sees the boost and gains given by these steroid it can make someone abuse it. especially people who are obsessed with gym and muscle gains. Don't even advice anyone to take it at all. Its like telling someone to take heroin to boost mental focus and alertness because heroin can make one alert and focused. One dose may not kill them but before you know it they will take it again whenever they feel the need for a boost which may lead to abuse. This is why your advice is dangerous. it is better for one to use a spiritual approach, build the mind and increase energy in the body, do yoga, yoga increases strength. Instead of taking drugs for physical or mental enhancement.

Yeah mate Heroin an AAS are the same. Not a goood anology pal.

A better one would suffice here, a mean serious compare smack to steroids is mad mate.
Am not trying to compare them but both are drugs and both stimulate something in the body. the right example I should have used here is cocaine or crack. Cocaine stimulates mental alertness and increases energy, people sometimes take it so they will not sleep or to be more alert. It is sometimes used in war were armies go days without sleep, it is also used during stressful situations to incite calmness or to boost energy during work. But just like steroids the effect wears off and it is taken again to give the same feeling.

I used this example because both Cocaine and steroid stimulates things in the body, were Cocaine stimulates mental alertness and boost energy and steroids stimulates and boost muscle tissue growth. I know cocaine is a strong example to steroids but both are drugs and they can both be abused. and the effect which they give does not last which can make one abuse them to get that same effects.

Try again bro its like compare cocaine to a cup of tea.

Im not on your case by the way i dont want fall out with fellow poster just differing views pal.

AAS total weak in comparison.

Smite said:
EnkiUK56 said:
Smite said:
Am not trying to compare them but both are drugs and both stimulate something in the body. the right example I should have used here is cocaine or crack. Cocaine stimulates mental alertness and increases energy, people sometimes take it so they will not sleep or to be more alert. It is sometimes used in war were armies go days without sleep, it is also used during stressful situations to incite calmness or to boost energy during work. But just like steroids the effect wears off and it is taken again to give the same feeling.

I used this example because both Cocaine and steroid stimulates things in the body, were Cocaine stimulates mental alertness and boost energy and steroids stimulates and boost muscle tissue growth. I know cocaine is a strong example to steroids but both are drugs and they can both be abused. and the effect which they give does not last which can make one abuse them to get that same effects.

Try again bro its like compare cocaine to a cup of tea.

Im not on your case by the way i dont want fall out with fellow poster just differing views pal.

AAS total weak in comparison.
No AAS is not a cup of tea, it is a drug that alters the body testosterone and overall metabolism not to talk of the numerous side effects it has such as blurting, liver damage, heart damage and It also damages the normal testosterone axis in the body. It is not safe otherwise it won't have side effects and it won't be a problem. It has many side effects as other steroids do. I can tell your using it that is why your defending it. Just like people who smoke marijuana will tell you its healthy.

Anyways that was just my impute. Building muscle naturally and eating healthy will always beat using steroids. No matter how much you promote it.

Watch this if you think AAS is weak.
https://youtu.be/lE5qOxj_SSg

https://youtu.be/0HxSTKGAyT8

And am not begging anyone to follow my advice, use steroids as you wish

Bye.

Testosterone is a naturally ocurring sustance in the body bro.

Yeah peace out .

From what I heard the way steroids work taking it once and then stopping will not be pleasant. I do agree that comparing it to meth is way overboard as I see almost everyday what that shit does to Gentiles because of my area and is not comparable to the guys who take steroids whatsoever.

What I can understand is where Smite is getting at about the addictiveness. It's not addictive in the sense the body will shut down completely if someone doesn't take their meth but as I was getting at earlier what I have heard the affects of steroids the first time around will make someone feel powerful and lift heavier weights than they usually do even the first time around with ease but once it is flushed away naturally by the body then a person will feel incredibly weak and be nowhere as energetic or strong as before and that can take a toll on someone's mentality if they're looking to build muscle.

Most people can't handle their urges so this is why it would be best not to recommend using steroids even once in my opinion.

Free will and all and if a responsible man believes they can go through that path then no one can stop him but in my opinion it should not be recommended.

People should do their own extensive research on this from BOTH sides of the argument and make a choice from there instead of looking up to someone and listening to them whether or not they should use steroids.

Most of my opinion is objective but not all as I would rather tell people not to use it instead of saying something neutral like the above paragraph.

You are best using your own body to produce these hormones.

Doing heavy squats and deadlifts for six weeks has been demonstrated to increase human growth hormone in the body WITHOUT negatively impacting the HPA axis, responsible for all hormonal balance including reproductive and thyroid, both of which will be severely and negatively impacted by external steroid usage.

Centralforce666 said:
You are best using your own body to produce these hormones.

Doing heavy squats and deadlifts for six weeks has been demonstrated to increase human growth hormone in the body WITHOUT negatively impacting the HPA axis, responsible for all hormonal balance including reproductive and thyroid, both of which will be severely and negatively impacted by external steroid usage.

Correct mate.

hailourtruegod said:
From what I heard the way steroids work taking it once and then stopping will not be pleasant. I do agree that comparing it to meth is way overboard as I see almost everyday what that shit does to Gentiles because of my area and is not comparable to the guys who take steroids whatsoever.

What I can understand is where Smite is getting at about the addictiveness. It's not addictive in the sense the body will shut down completely if someone doesn't take their meth but as I was getting at earlier what I have heard the affects of steroids the first time around will make someone feel powerful and lift heavier weights than they usually do even the first time around with ease but once it is flushed away naturally by the body then a person will feel incredibly weak and be nowhere as energetic or strong as before and that can take a toll on someone's mentality if they're looking to build muscle.

Most people can't handle their urges so this is why it would be best not to recommend using steroids even once in my opinion.

Free will and all and if a responsible man believes they can go through that path then no one can stop him but in my opinion it should not be recommended.

People should do their own extensive research on this from BOTH sides of the argument and make a choice from there instead of looking up to someone and listening to them whether or not they should use steroids.

Most of my opinion is objective but not all as I would rather tell people not to use it instead of saying something neutral like the above paragraph.

I get where you are coming from mate, we all pals here sometimes it can get heated a thats just a forum bound to get a few clashes.

All good hope you are.

A video of Arnold was in my feed and I clicked on it and it reminded me how there are many respectable body builders that do use PEDs and are open about it. Not saying Arnold took these before or on it now as I haven't heard if these claims are true but regardless there are others who don't push it with PEDs and have worked hard to become massive.

The ones I've met irl have always been cheery good dudes as well. Never had anything against such folks as long as they're honest.

All good here bro and hoping the same for ya.

hailourtruegod said:

A video of Arnold was in my feed and I clicked on it and it reminded me how there are many respectable body builders that do use PEDs and are open about it. Not saying Arnold took these before or on it now as I haven't heard if these claims are true but regardless there are others who don't push it with PEDs and have worked hard to become massive.

The ones I've met irl have always been cheery good dudes as well. Never had anything against such folks as long as they're honest.

All good here bro and hoping the same for ya.

Yes my man appreciated. :)

Smite said:
EnkiUK56 said:
Testosterone is a naturally ocurring sustance in the body bro.

Yeah peace out .
Yes I know that, you don't have to tell me, but steroids can damage the normal testosterone axis, excess level of testosterone can lead to more aggressive and irritable behavior, low sperm count, prostrate or even impotence. You have done no research on this. I compared steroid with cocaine simply because its easy to get hooked on it just like cocaine so its better not to tell anyone to take it at all.

Its funny cause your agreeing with others but still arguing with me even though we are all criticizing steroids.

Peace out too.

Thats right from a science book bro. I have studied them since 17. you arent wrong my friend although we can disagree on small cycle with proper PCT an isolated steroid cycle isnt bad all im saying.

send you ma best pal.

Ankh said:

Hopefully I've found and replied to this post before you've made the mistake of taking Anabolic Steroids. I want to offer you an alternate option.

First of all, let's break down why you would want to take Anabolic Steroids in the first place. From your post you said "I've come to the limits of the human body, I can't develop anymore"

What you are likely talking about is either your genetic limit of quick strength and hypertrophy gains, where each gain is taking longer and longer to make. Since your doing an actual sport and not something like weight lifting, the ability to gain muscle is limited by the highest intensity in your sport, which, since you're coming to us with questions about Anabolics, you should have reached by now.

Now, I assume what you want to do is gain strength, not build muscle. This is actually simple, our strength is actually limited in a similar way that our flexability is limited. It's a protective mechanism by the body to avoid damage to the body.

If you don't know what I mean about flexability being limited then try this, stand up straight and put one leg out to the side, goes out all the way right? Then, put that leg down and put the other leg out to the side, out straight right? Now try to put both out at the same time and do a full split, you'll find that it won't work unless you have experience doing so. Our flexibility is limited by the body in order to prevent injury, through stretching we "show" our body we can preform such actions safely and "gain access" to said level of flexibility.

In times of extreme duress we can bypass these protective mechanisms, there are stories of mothers lifting 1000+ LB cars of their children in life threatening situations, this is called hysterical strength and there are many documented examples of this happening.

A really great way to understand the strength of the human skeletal muscles is this, whenever someone gets electrocuted by a live outlet, you'll see their body fly more than 5m away. They don't fly because the electricity shoots them out, they fly because all of the muscles in their body contract and send them flying.

Now that you understand this, the solution is quite simple isn't it? With a combination of workings and self hypnosis you can allow your body to gain more utilization of it's muscles. This will allow you a safe way with no side effects to access the potential of your human body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back