Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seborrheic dermatitis. i want to be done with it forever. help?

Taurus

had this since puberty. anybody else here gotten rid of it? i tried carnivore diet but felt very fatigued, weak and shaky on it. now im mostly carnivore and trying to taper off carbs because i feel to sick to quit cold turkey. im also done with sugar for a while to see what happens.

anybody know which chakra rules the skin? im thinking maybe chakra work? what do you think.

Taurus said:
had this since puberty. anybody else here gotten rid of it? i tried carnivore diet but felt very fatigued, weak and shaky on it. now im mostly carnivore and trying to taper off carbs because i feel to sick to quit cold turkey. im also done with sugar for a while to see what happens.

anybody know which chakra rules the skin? im thinking maybe chakra work? what do you think.

Try a Venus square to heal diseases of the skin when she comes around again. Also, Nov 17 can be a time to remove health issues since it is a waning Virgo moon.

Use URUZ and affirm that is removing all diseases and affliction to the skin, it might take over 120 days so keep at it.

Taurus said:

Taurus said:

I'm guessing it's on your face. The Square itself may not be enough for this purpose. Do the Venus Square mantra every day. After you've raised the energy, pull the energy (imagine it as green or gold energy) into your Sixth Chakra with an affirmation of healing seborrheic dermatitis by name. Just don't say 'MY seborrheic dermatitis', just say it like 'the energies of Venus are healing seborrheic dermatitis in a healthy, safe and attractive way for me'. Imagine your skin healing and looking healthy as you vibrate the mantra and pull the energy in.

It's best to start this during the hour of Venus on a Friday when Venus enters Libra or Taurus. The calendar shows when Venus enters its domicile. I believe Jupiter or the Sun can work for this also, but IMO, since dermatitis/eczema is a Mars kind of ailment, Venus works best.

It won't heal immediately (this is an issue of the soul, not waving a magic wand) and may get worse for a while. You might have to do it for 30+, even 60+ days. Do not panic.

Ensure you clean your aura as you do this as with any health working.

Karnonnos said:
Taurus said:

Taurus said:

I'm guessing it's on your face. The Square itself may not be enough for this purpose. Do the Venus Square mantra every day. After you've raised the energy, pull the energy (imagine it as green or gold energy) into your Sixth Chakra with an affirmation of healing seborrheic dermatitis by name. Just don't say 'MY seborrheic dermatitis', just say it like 'the energies of Venus are healing seborrheic dermatitis in a healthy, safe and attractive way for me'. Imagine your skin healing and looking healthy as you vibrate the mantra and pull the energy in.

It's best to start this during the hour of Venus on a Friday when Venus enters Libra or Taurus. The calendar shows when Venus enters its domicile. I believe Jupiter or the Sun can work for this also, but IMO, since dermatitis/eczema is a Mars kind of ailment, Venus works best.

It won't heal immediately (this is an issue of the soul, not waving a magic wand) and may get worse for a while. You might have to do it for 30+, even 60+ days. Do not panic.

Ensure you clean your aura as you do this as with any health working.
I will try this. Thank you.

Also thanks goldenchild aswell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back