Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fixing your Health Permanently

Blitzkreig [JG]

Making this into a new topic for the sake of visibility:

luggaldimmerankia369 said:
I wholeheartedly agree with what you said. Thank you for the reminder, some of us that are weaker need to hear/read content like this to get back on track. I've been dealing with a shitload of medical issues and still do after what feels like many, many years which led me dangerously close to taking my own life quite a few times. I still think about it from time to time but know that I probably won't do it no matter how bad it gets. It's become a journey full of physical and mental pain and suffering in great quantities that I feel has made me what I am today (which may not be much from an outside perspective and out of context but I'm still proud of myself while at the same time highly critical, knowing there's so much more). So thanx again. I just wanted to emphasize the point of your post. Even with all the bad stuff like mental illnesses, disability, chronic conditions and long term consequences of bad choices that significantly reduce the quality of life, it's worth it nevertheless.

Make sure you are setting aside time for healing workings with Auruz. You can leave the affirmation non-specific, except with the conditional that it works "in the best way for you". In other words, don't try to target a specific problem unless you are positive that is worth your time.

Use Auruz 88x, for example, on a Virgo, Leo, Aries, or Taurus moon. Others may work, but these are ideal.
"This energy of Auruz has permanently and strongly improved my health, in the best way for me." x10
This working will make it much easier to deal with physical problems, as your body will have naturally more energy and endurance.

For reference, Auruz is a rune relating to our organic structure as a being. It pertains to both the fire and earth, and any other components of our essence. Therefore, it is good for healing everything.

Do not forget Sun and Mars squares, as well. These are very good ways for getting quick results. You can even do something like the Sun in Sagittarius, which is still a fire sign. These two planets are the main sources of vitality, as yang energy from the Sun converts into yin to fuel the other parts of the body. Yet, planetary squares/energy of other sources can be useful for accelerating healing of that area in particular.

Other than that, make heavy use of yoga, which goes a huge way at immediately adding vitality back into your body. For more specific problems, you can use acupoints to direct energy to heal it.

By the way, any workings will generate some karmic episodes, so just be mindful of this. In the case of a health working, your health many improve for a few days, but one day may seem bad for some reason. This will repeat, but it will lessen over time. After you complete 40 or 80 days, you should be left with a permanent increase in your health.

Thank you brother for the specific instructions concerning runes and astrology. Will try it and see what happens. Before a downward spiral of spinal injuries, clinical depression / bipolar disorder, addiction and sheer stupidity I was practicing tai chi and kung fu for some years and recently started getting back to those wonderful disciplines as well as a new found joy of skateboarding thanx to my children. It's not an ideal sport for partially disabled and not so young people to start but it feels so good that it's worth the risk. Currently practicing powerslides so I can get into the deadly but wonderful world of downhill longboarding. Doctors specifically forbade intense sports or anything physically demanding and told me that I might not walk again and be bound to a wheelchair but I refused to accept it and look at me now. With a lot of help and understanding from friends and family one can turn a really bad situation around, it takes a huge amount of willpower but we're all capable of much more than we think. Never give up, ask for help (which is often the hardest part) and become the best possible version of yourself for the people that care. The Gods will help but one must do the work. This community of awesome people has given me so much and I feel deep gratitude. Hope to give back as much as I can so thank you everyone and feel free to ask anything.

Hello, apologies as I literally created an account just now but how exactly do we use runes? Do we draw it on something? I really want to learn more

Thank you brother for the specific instructions concerning runes and astrology. Will try it and see what happens. Before a downward spiral of spinal injuries, clinical depression / bipolar disorder, addiction and sheer stupidity I was practicing tai chi and kung fu for some years and recently started getting back to those wonderful disciplines as well as a new found joy of skateboarding thanx to my children. It's not an ideal sport for partially disabled and not so young people to start but it feels so good that it's worth the risk. Currently practicing powerslides so I can get into the deadly but wonderful world of downhill longboarding. Doctors specifically forbade intense sports or anything physically demanding and told me that I might not walk again and be bound to a wheelchair but I refused to accept it and look at me now. With a lot of help and understanding from friends and family one can turn a really bad situation around, it takes a huge amount of willpower but we're all capable of much more than we think. Never give up, ask for help (which is often the hardest part) and become the best possible version of yourself for the people that care. The Gods will help but one must do the work. This community of awesome people has given me so much and I feel deep gratitude. Hope to give back as much as I can so thank you everyone and feel free to ask anything.

Hope you better now mate.

Bipolar is tricky.

Blitz is on the ball wirh his helpful topics we appreciate him.

oatmeal said:
Hello, apologies as I literally created an account just now but how exactly do we use runes? Do we draw it on something? I really want to learn more

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Runes.html

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395075 time=1666493409 user_id=21286]

I wholeheartedly agree with what you said. Thank you for the reminder, some of us that are weaker need to hear/read content like this to get back on track. I've been dealing with a shitload of medical issues and still do after what feels like many, many years which led me dangerously close to taking my own life quite a few times. I still think about it from time to time but know that I probably won't do it no matter how bad it gets. It's become a journey full of physical and mental pain and suffering in great quantities that I feel has made me what I am today (which may not be much from an outside perspective and out of context but I'm still proud of myself while at the same time highly critical, knowing there's so much more). So thanx again. I just wanted to emphasize the point of your post. Even with all the bad stuff like mental illnesses, disability, chronic conditions and long term consequences of bad choices that significantly reduce the quality of life, it's worth it nevertheless.

Make sure you are setting aside time for healing workings with Auruz. You can leave the affirmation non-specific, except with the conditional that it works "in the best way for you". In other words, don't try to target a specific problem unless you are positive that is worth your time.

Use Auruz 88x, for example, on a Virgo, Leo, Aries, or Taurus moon. Others may work, but these are ideal.
"This energy of Auruz has permanently and strongly improved my health, in the best way for me." x10
This working will make it much easier to deal with physical problems, as your body will have naturally more energy and endurance.

For reference, Auruz is a rune relating to our organic structure as a being. It pertains to both the fire and earth, and any other components of our essence. Therefore, it is good for healing everything.

Do not forget Sun and Mars squares, as well. These are very good ways for getting quick results. You can even do something like the Sun in Sagittarius, which is still a fire sign. These two planets are the main sources of vitality, as yang energy from the Sun converts into yin to fuel the other parts of the body. Yet, planetary squares/energy of other sources can be useful for accelerating healing of that area in particular.

Other than that, make heavy use of yoga, which goes a huge way at immediately adding vitality back into your body. For more specific problems, you can use acupoints to direct energy to heal it.

By the way, any workings will generate some karmic episodes, so just be mindful of this. In the case of a health working, your health many improve for a few days, but one day may seem bad for some reason. This will repeat, but it will lessen over time. After you complete 40 or 80 days, you should be left with a permanent increase in your health.

Uruz over Wunjo for healing?

ramses13th said:
Uruz over Wunjo for healing?

I would use Uruz when more yang energy is needed, but use Wunjo when the situation is more clearly an imbalance, like hyperactivity, or exists when overall health is ok.

Uruz = Forceful, formative vital energy
Wunjo = harmony, joy, breaking down of negative barriers, unity

Fire energy is the source of vitality, but this energy needs to be distributed appropriately across the body, which Wunjo would help correct. Usually adding more energy will solve a problem, but sometimes you need balance.

If I looked at someone's natal chart and saw a weak Sun and/or Mars, I would say to use Uruz or Sowilo, but if the problem was like a planet in the 6th house, I would lean more towards Wunjo. This is just my best guess based on the properties of these runes.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=476967 time=1702404466 user_id=21286]
If I looked at someone's natal chart and saw a weak Sun and/or Mars, I would say to use Uruz or Sowilo, but if the problem was like a planet in the 6th house, I would lean more towards Wunjo. This is just my best guess based on the properties of these runes.
And Thurisaz.

I can't believe it's less than one and a half years since this conversation. A steady upward spiral started when I took this literally life-changing advise. Still working to get over some physical problems but the psychological side of the situation has so greatly improved it's almost miraculous.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this. I'm eternally indebted to you.

Hope you better now mate.

Bipolar is tricky.

Blitz is on the ball wirh his helpful topics we appreciate him.

A bit late (just over a year 🤣) to see this. I'm so much better now it's indescribable. Thanx for caring.

SWP

Thank you for your wisdom

I would use Uruz when more yang energy is needed, but use Wunjo when the situation is more clearly an imbalance, like hyperactivity, or exists when overall health is ok.

Uruz = Forceful, formative vital energy
Wunjo = harmony, joy, breaking down of negative barriers, unity

Fire energy is the source of vitality, but this energy needs to be distributed appropriately across the body, which Wunjo would help correct. Usually adding more energy will solve a problem, but sometimes you need balance.

1. If I wish to use the Eve of Belthane 2024 year for a freeing the soul(I do wish to give myself a break from the 40-day working finishing on April 8th, 2024. Not to burn myself out plus even though near the second week there is an Aquarius Moon, Belthane has the holiday effect increasing the effect), using Urus(Gothic).

Would that be appropriate if I suffered birth trauma and wish to remove negative karma/programming but also heal the "wound" so to speak?

I was born in a precarious way involving a nurse and her negligence in regards to my mother. No physical issues but there are potential mental issues from it.

My current FTS is coming up on 40-days Ansus for Negative programming in general involving, "every physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, and sexual negative programmings". I'm aware of general vs specific. I posses no specific property and wish to blast out as much as possible to expose the specific properties.

Also Blitz I want to ask on healing/freeing runes if I remove something specific does that cascade into general improvements?

For example if I remove X does it also affect Y and or Z and it affects lots of areas. Are FTS specific workings so pinpoint that it's merely for that or are there compounding issues to other properties?

2. Wunjo for hyperactivity interesting would that be a better rune to use than Isa for calming myself into relaxing? I loathe relaxing it makes me anxious and I hate relaxing my physical body and mind, soul maybe? Could I use Wunjo as some sort of mindfulness, void, and trancing assistance tool to fortify my capabilities towards spiritual relaxation and my meditation properties of thinking random stuff while doing workings?

For example I've recalled Lydia mentioning voiding while Yoga. I've recalled my own personal journey with Ansus visualizing the F symbol in my center of my body and thinking, processing random stuff. I visualize the symbol to my best of my abilities but my mind is a monkey circus.

Blitz, you said in your affirmation, best way or ways for me in your case "way - single" above to the quote.

My question is two-fold.

1. Why does "way" for me feel so constricted and so limited that I feel better using ways? Is it bad to go multiple ways besides the obvious spreading the lasering of reality to a wide spectrum.

2. "in the best way for me". Interesting do you believe this is the best positive clause?

I've been using "healthiest, happiest, best, extremely beneficial, extremely incredible, and extremely positive ways for me".

Am I over charging the positive clause segment? in best way for me. That simple? Really best for me?

I assume a health working should state healthy or healthiest since your messing with your physical vessel like weight loss or your Auruz healing suggestion to the individual poster.

...yes I'm overthinking absolutely correct. Now you know why I want to quit drinking coffee and also try and somehow make relaxing enjoyable without falling into anxiety or mental anxiety of wanting to walk and think, process, and contemplate. Sadly I'm bored as fuck all day and I just love to think, process, and contemplate. Much like Tim Pool's recent video on NPC(Andrapods) 50%-75% are NPCs and about 20% possess an inner monologue.

I don't know I just don't feel happy meditating and delving into things of that nature. It's painful for me not spending my time using my mind. My astrological chart backs up my mind if your wondering. If you ever get a chance of seeing my chart particularly if you can include Foco_Blu who impressed me with his Hitler/Hess clinical on their charts.

4. Anyways as you can see it's one reason why I want to use Ansus one day do a 40-day working and improve myself for socializing.

x88 Ansus "I possess Godlike and Perfect speechcraft forevermore (insert positive clause)." (BTW I prefer affirmation over visualizing. I can visualize great sometimes even members describing stuff. But when I sit down and program the energy and begin the visualization I'm like "I have no idea what to think or visualize" even if it seems simple and straightforward."

Godlike = Extreme Grandmastery of skills, capabilities, and abilities. ex: If Satan can sense his name being called undecillions of light years away of astronomical units of cosmological ranges he elevated himself to listen to that.

Perfect = Evolution and Progress of something or capability to such an extreme level that to an entity it might seem the zenith of creation or capability but to a being of higher power there is no limitations and it evolve and progresses forevermore. ex: pyrokinesis it starts off small but then I wouldn't be surprised if it affects other planets and civilizations if you were to strike them, an extreme example but considering the Gods it might be childsplay at that point.

I guess what I'm trying to state is how is one sociable in real-life and on-line. If one posses a deep lack of social capabilities that makes you the quiet one or the person whom rarely if ever socializes.

And Thurisaz.
Didn't Blitz state Thauris is more of a life and death Rune and should be used with an air of caution?

I don't mind using the rune for AoP like I use, Thauris, Algs, Sauil, and Bairkan x9 "The Runic Aura protects and shields me at all times and in every way forevermore" x8.

But for healing I do recall it was said it pertains to harsher properties.

Didn't Blitz state Thauris is more of a life and death Rune and should be used with an air of caution?

I don't mind using the rune for AoP like I use, Thauris, Algs, Sauil, and Bairkan x9 "The Runic Aura protects and shields me at all times and in every way forevermore" x8.

But for healing I do recall it was said it pertains to harsher properties.
There are many forms of healing. Such as using a scalpel, or otherwise. As an example, I once had a small operation to mend a bleeding nose by applying heat to a vein in the nasal cavity to stop chronic nosebleeds. Now, the spiritual equivalent would be something along the lines of Thurisaz, no?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back