Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lapses of Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia

BurgeoningMoon

So over the past 4 weeks at this point, I've been experiencing many mental and physical issues that seemingly came out of nowhere.

As of a post I made back in July, it was about how I was in the later weeks of being affected by Covid, and how that was giving me very strong bouts of anxiety and depression, much worse than what I was experiencing even before I dedicated myself back in 2019.

Not long after, I was back to my currently best self: Happy, healthy, relaxed, and more or less coasting on my daily routine. All was well for the rest of august and a good few weeks of September, but then out of almost nowhere, I started experiencing milder forms of the anxiety and depression I dealt with those previous months.

On the first day of doing the demonic authority ritual, I did it incorrectly and did "Aum-SATANAS-Affirmation-SATANAS X10-Aum" 10 times, totaling 100 repetitions basically. After that day, those emotions got slightly stronger, then on the saturday of that week, I slept in an extra 3 hours than planned (I figure now it was just me recuperating). The feelings persist, and then a few days later, I watched that Cyberpunk show on Netflix, and for some reason, starting the day after that, those feelings of anxiety and depression became magnified by a massive degree; not to the point of debilitating me like what Covid did, but it was close. This persisted all the way up until last week as of writing this post, where a new problem manifested.

Last Sunday, I had to take a dose of Benadryl, because I ate something I was allergic to and didn't know had an allergen in it. The benadryl kept me drowsy all the way up until I had to fall asleep, which I did perfectly fine. But ever since that night, I've had the worst consistent case of Insomnia I think I've ever had, even to the point where I was feeling desperation to fall asleep and took more than the advised amount only to still fail at falling asleep when I wanted to. And coupling with this, I still have a mild form of the general anxiety I had experienced in previous weeks that is no longer giving me intrusive thoughts, but rather leaves an uncomfortable tightness in my chest which is still bothersome when I'm awake, and contributes to my inability to fall asleep recently.

And the confusing part is that I've been keeping up my aura of protection and cleaning rituals daily this entire time.

I already read some posts on what I can do to help with the insomnia, but if anyone has knowledge on why I could be experiencing all this, and any other means to alleviate these issues, I would greatly appreciate it.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Hello my friend!

What tou are describing are the effects of post-covid ingection effects.

Do not be afraid, for your work for the Gods by doing 10x SATANAMAS and 10x AUM is very helpful and appreciated.

In terms of spirituality, besides the SATANAMAS and AUM you did 10x times, I suggest you should do a Thurisaz (Thorn) vibration as the rune is known for its healing properties, but strong will is needed for the work to be done very well. Just an advice.

For insomnia, even though I saw that you read some posts, I suggest you would listen to this 3 hrs long video with some meditational sleep music. It is very relaxing and it makes me sleep every time.
Link:
https://youtu.be/1ZYbU82GVz4

For anxiety, you can treat it by doing again what you like, think positive (ex. Days are always Shinny, even though clouds are on the sky as Father Satan is always with us, or I am not affected by anything bad in my life, I have my spiritual work to do and nothing jewish and no-jewish which is negative for me, affects me in any way), socialize with people, like here on the forums, or go outside, call your parents or grandparents, or even your closest friends. A conversation or two should do the thing.

For depression, you can choose to do the Euphoric Meditation: Link: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html, in terms of spiritual terms, and in non-spiritual terms, you need to put accent on socializing, gradually, from small talks to normal or bigger conversations, and, after that, you will be fine.

Avoid TV negativity as today, more than ever, jews are trying to do everything to stop our Spiritual Work, but, Father Satan told me the following: We are near to the Age of Aquarius and we need to be like strong mountain rock, as the jewsare desperate because they lose this war, etternally, and they have nothing at their sleeve to do something about it. We have Internet, wr have Mother Nature, we have communication,Internet, censorhip resistance and there is nothing, but nothing that can stop us from our Spiritual Work. So, don't let delression, anxiety and other problems overcome you, as, my SSs from all over the world, you are the best!.

So, don't delve into TV-discussed subjects that are right now, especially in this situation.

Plus, :!: don't let problems overcome you :!:

You are the Master! You Are in Control!

:idea: Delight in what You Create, and Delight in what you Destroy - Father Satan

HAIL SATAN FOREVER ⛧ my friend and I hope you ware okay or will be okay after reading my tips. Waitin' for your reply ;)

We will destroy the enemy with the help of RTRs and also their stupid, shitwackloadof a pandemic.

So, trust me... I had my mom with the C19 virus, she was ... let's just say totally not ok but after I spent days and days of boosting energy, doing the green and blue auras to her body, to her system ;) , now she is incomparably way more fine than she was in the past, plus at least half deprogrammed from the xian madness :lol:

AVE SATANAS FOREVER ⛧

Thank you for a lot of the advice. As of seeing your post, I've found that one of the bits of advice from DarkPagan of doing "Uruz-Agliz-Berkano X10" with an affirmation of being able to sleep deeply has helped with the Insomnia. So long as the anxiety doesn't strike during attempts to fall asleep, I should be fine on that front. Unfortunately, I can't think of a really comfortable way to listen to videos while trying to fall asleep, since i only have headphones, and my phone's audio quality is quite bad.

And I would need to clarify here: Yes, I did experience intrusive thoughts of depression and Anxiety within the weeks before this one, and it sucked, but I did keep up positive affirmations. At this point now, I'm merely only experiencing the feelings of anxiety but with no thoughts associated, and playing D&D or watching shows with my friends in a voice chat have been giving me a good bit of comfort to deal with it. The feelings of depression have more or less faded away at this point.

So I'll be doing that healing mantra you mentioned, and continuing on with my spiritual upkeep, as it were, so again, thank you very much.

But I do still have this question open to anyone who would see this thread, is there any other reason why I could be experiencing this? I did look into the planetary retrogrades, and several at the time of writing this do seem to contribute to these sorts of things, but I would still love any more information.

When it comes to anxiety which usually comes at package with panic attacks, I would work on the heart chakra and plexus, secondary. Hatha yoga helps the entire system and breathingexercises...Complementary, short jogging sessions. Melatonin for sleep. Have a check on your diet - sometimes this could be the main reason - listen to your body/your soul needs, maybe all of this situation is trying to tell you something so use it as an opportunity to know yourself better and to prove yoursef strong. Good luck

In addition to your spiritual work, the effects of covid longer term can be lassitude, poor energy, poor appetite, loose stools, spontaneous sweating and general malaise.

This diminished energy can be due to ongoing phlegm obstruction or weakening of the overall vitality of the spleen system.

This is a physical issue, causing your mental/emotional concerns that needs to be resolved, of any of the above symptoms are still ongoing.

Centralforce666 said:
In addition to your spiritual work, the effects of covid longer term can be lassitude, poor energy, poor appetite, loose stools, spontaneous sweating and general malaise.

This diminished energy can be due to ongoing phlegm obstruction or weakening of the overall vitality of the spleen system.

This is a physical issue, causing your mental/emotional concerns that needs to be resolved, of any of the above symptoms are still ongoing.

Any recommendations on how to address this physical issue? I have already returned to my strength training routine and maintain doing yoga, but I'd like to know what else I can do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back