Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Giving up on video games and social media

agni

Hi all! 🌺 I hope you are doing well, healthy and happy. I have a problem that I am trying to deal with. I decided to give up video games and social networks. This step was conscious and dictated by some kind of feeling that this is what I should do. I have no desire to go back to these things again, or rather the strong desire that comes with all sorts of addictions. I don't want to go play for an hour or read new text messages on a social network. I ran into another problem. For days now I've been feeling empty. This is exactly the word that I can use to characterize this feeling inside me. I feel great in everything else. I continue to do meditations and rituals, I eat well and do yoga, but this feeling torments me. I want to fill this void, not with the things I gave up, but with something useful. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how to deal with it? Perhaps someone faced a similar situation?

Hail Satan!
Hail Abraxas!
Hail Valefor!
Hail Amon!

You gave up activities that take time out of your day, now you need to fill your day with activities that fullfill you to use that time.

agni said:
Hi all! 🌺 I hope you are doing well, healthy and happy. I have a problem that I am trying to deal with. I decided to give up video games and social networks. This step was conscious and dictated by some kind of feeling that this is what I should do. I have no desire to go back to these things again, or rather the strong desire that comes with all sorts of addictions. I don't want to go play for an hour or read new text messages on a social network. I ran into another problem. For days now I've been feeling empty. This is exactly the word that I can use to characterize this feeling inside me. I feel great in everything else. I continue to do meditations and rituals, I eat well and do yoga, but this feeling torments me. I want to fill this void, not with the things I gave up, but with something useful. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how to deal with it? Perhaps someone faced a similar situation?

Hail Satan!
Hail Abraxas!
Hail Valefor!
Hail Amon!
Try and use that time to make more money. Develop a skill like coding. You can also do work for the JoS in the time that you'd be wasting on excess gaming. You can do translations, spreading our links and there's also a project that JG Blitzkreig is managing that can use some extra help.

Hi there, I used to sped a lot of time playing vidogames, maybe 3-4 hours a day, even more with social media. Now I just don't have the time, and I don't feel the need to do these things as I have a higher goal, and they seem meaningless before it.

Usually when you feel this emptiness or even boredom you can use this to focus on yourself, see how and why you are feeling this way and explore. Or do something with your time to contribute to the JoS or educate yourself more with the material on the forums and website.

Also entertainment is necessary, don't cut it out of your life completely.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392073 time=1664958339 user_id=19170]
agni said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Abraxas!
Hail Valefor!
Hail Amon!
Try and use that time to make more money. Develop a skill like coding. You can also do work for the JoS in the time that you'd be wasting on excess gaming. You can do translations, spreading our links and there's also a project that JG Blitzkreig is managing that can use some extra help.

Thank you very much for your answer! Yes you are right. Can I get more details from you about the JG Blitzkreig project? I may have heard of it before, but I can't remember the details now. I would like to provide any help I can.

Aquarius said:
You gave up activities that take time out of your day, now you need to fill your day with activities that fullfill you to use that time.

Hi thanks for your answer! I will not say that I have a lot of free time ... Rather, I am limited in the spatial sense. I do not have the opportunity to practice as much time as I would like to practice myself. I have a limited time in the morning before everyone else wakes up and at night. Then, when I can't do it, I really should find, as you said, what to fill this time with. Energy is looking for the easiest way to get out... The easiest way is to play video games or surf on social networks. When I'm on my own, I can meditate for hours, but in the conditions I'm in now, I really don't know how to replace these things. It is worth saying that my relatives do just that... they play video games or watch TV.

Powerofjustice said:

Hi there, I used to sped a lot of time playing vidogames, maybe 3-4 hours a day, even more with social media. Now I just don't have the time, and I don't feel the need to do these things as I have a higher goal, and they seem meaningless before it.

Usually when you feel this emptiness or even boredom you can use this to focus on yourself, see how and why you are feeling this way and explore. Or do something with your time to contribute to the JoS or educate yourself more with the material on the forums and website.

Also entertainment is necessary, don't cut it out of your life completely.

Hi thanks for taking the time to answer me! So I also think that these things are useless to me. But for some reason, this unpleasant feeling appeared. Previously, these things were for me something like a support. Escape from reality. Now I only observe the world outside the window as it is. And outside the window is a war (in my country) and in my personal life, not everything is so smooth. I'm trying to change my life, but the environment around me doesn't change with me... Thanks anyway, I'll take your advice! Hope this helps.

agni said:

I used to play video games for many hours a day, but after I found my first job I greatly reduced the time I spent playing them. I only played the games to suppress boredom and to feel like I accomplished something. I still play them once in a while, but now I spend most of my free time reading and researching.

As another member has stated, try digging into "why" you feel a void. It's likely something you've ignored for a long time, and now would be a good time to figure out what that is.

agni said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Abraxas!
Hail Valefor!
Hail Amon!

Everything is about balance and moderation, I'm a gamer myself! Specifically those ones that have Pagan influences and Truths in them, such as the Legend of Zelda, Middle Earth, Dark Souls and Xenoblade Chronicles and etc. (many of these are also franchises, not just games), Stars Wars too is of Pagan influence but it's not my favorite.

Lol......Middle Earth is actually one of the first influences that opened me up to the Occult!

Who would have known...a little child's "crazy over-imagination" ended up being a Great Truth!?

However, the FPS games and GTA shit........personally, I don't like, since they poison the minds of children and encourage degerency and criminal behavior. I ESPECIALLY hate it when people join the military or wanna join the military or think they know ALL ABOUT guns because they played Call of Duty.

My ONLY favorite FPS from CoD is zombies, since it too, contains lots of Pagan Truths and conspiracies.

However I must say, keep it all in moderation, especially for a rainy or blizzard day.

Don't cut it out "completely" as another poster stated, because yes - entertainment IS a necessity, it's just that the Hollywood Kikes wanna taint it and make it associated with degeneracy.

Technological advancements isn't evil, when done in moderation and balance. Smartphone technology has afforded us conveniences like Uber, Lyft, online ordering and etc.

HOWEVER.....when it begins to overtake social interaction, and make people live inside those screens, yeah we have a problem, and that's what the Kikes want.

May the Goddess Hylia, Father Eru Ilúvatar, and the Valar Guide You on Your New Path! :D

Find something to fill that time, join a club or hone in on a skill. I don’t find it necessary to give up on video games or social media unless you are actually addicted to such. Personally I engage in both, I have less time for video games tho since I am focused on a certain skill set that buys up my time. I do enjoy the occasional Skyrim or Hunt if time and energy allow.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
agni said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Abraxas!
Hail Valefor!
Hail Amon!

Everything is about balance and moderation, I'm a gamer myself! Specifically those ones that have Pagan influences and Truths in them, such as the Legend of Zelda, Middle Earth, Dark Souls and Xenoblade Chronicles and etc. (many of these are also franchises, not just games), Stars Wars too is of Pagan influence but it's not my favorite.

Lol......Middle Earth is actually one of the first influences that opened me up to the Occult!

Who would have known...a little child's "crazy over-imagination" ended up being a Great Truth!?

However, the FPS games and GTA shit........personally, I don't like, since they poison the minds of children and encourage degerency and criminal behavior. I ESPECIALLY hate it when people join the military or wanna join the military or think they know ALL ABOUT guns because they played Call of Duty.

My ONLY favorite FPS from CoD is zombies, since it too, contains lots of Pagan Truths and conspiracies.

However I must say, keep it all in moderation, especially for a rainy or blizzard day.

Don't cut it out "completely" as another poster stated, because yes - entertainment IS a necessity, it's just that the Hollywood Kikes wanna taint it and make it associated with degeneracy.

Technological advancements isn't evil, when done in moderation and balance. Smartphone technology has afforded us conveniences like Uber, Lyft, online ordering and etc.

HOWEVER.....when it begins to overtake social interaction, and make people live inside those screens, yeah we have a problem, and that's what the Kikes want.

May the Goddess Hylia, Father Eru Ilúvatar, and the Valar Guide You on Your New Path! :D

Thanks for such a detailed answer! You are absolutely right, I myself got acquainted with paganism through the influence of games, anime, etc. More precisely, these things encourage you to discover something new mythology, legends, pagan peoples with which you were not previously familiar. Maybe I'm limiting myself too much, I really forgot about the rest for a while. Your answer made me think about whether it is worth being so self-critical of myself. And maybe you shouldn't give up everything. The key is moderation! Thank you very much again!

agni said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392073 time=1664958339 user_id=19170]
agni said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Abraxas!
Hail Valefor!
Hail Amon!

Thank you very much for your answer! Yes you are right. Can I get more details from you about the JG Blitzkreig project? I may have heard of it before, but I can't remember the details now. I would like to provide any help I can.
You can email him here.
[email protected]

Pumpkin671 said:
Skyrim or Hunt

Hunt: Showdown? I actually just smashed my controller, deleted all the data on my ps4 and am going to sell it soon because of that game. I'm done gaming. But fuck that shit game especially. It's a cool game though, ps4 is just terrible to play it on.

Big Dipper said:
Pumpkin671 said:
Skyrim or Hunt

Hunt: Showdown? I actually just smashed my controller, deleted all the data on my ps4 and am going to sell it soon because of that game. I'm done gaming. But fuck that shit game especially. It's a cool game though, ps4 is just terrible to play it on.
Yeah it is pretty fun, gets the blood pressure going. I definitely wouldn't play it on the older systems, as you probably know the newer systems are much smoother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back