Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The bitter truth of this COVID era

DreamWeaver

The truth is: the virus is only as real as influenza, and people are only dying due to pre-existing conditions, and lacking the nutrition (vitamins and minerals) needed to fight the virus. European doctors are beginning to inform as many people as possible, that the COVID-19 virus is really just another strain of influenza.

Think critically before you choose the vaccination protocol over your own spiritual and physical well-beings. If any of you did take the covid vaxx, the least you can hope is the mandations end someday, and that maybe you got lucky and only had a saline injection (the enemy made a random ratio of saline vs covid vaxx, to cover up their steps).

The unnecessary CONTINUOUS wearing of masks is what causes pneumonia (collecting bacteria from our breaths and mouths). The billions of disposable masks is adding more litter to our planet. We must put an end to this madness. For now, the least we can do as SS, is do the Final RTR as often as you have the energy/motivation/time to, and all the other rituals.

Think of it this way:
- Why trust governments that used to try to completely genocide the indigenous people of Africa, the Americas, and Australia, and so on and so forth? Because these indigenous peoples are the ones who mastered magickal healing methods (gifted by Satan and the other pantheons of gods aligned with Satan) of their own. The enemy does not want humankind to heal themselves naturally from the poisons they feed, hydrate, and inject into everyone.

- Why value any job that sustains corporate greed and enslavement, over your own soul, over your own life?

- This is what the scriptures (of even the enemy and) of Satan (ancient Hindu/Egyptian/Mesopotamian) say; CHOOSE spiritual evolution over obsession with the material. Worry not about money, unless you do have a dependency on medication or certain other things, then don't force yourself to sacrifice your physical health.

I am well-aware of the evil magick or deceptions involved with pharmacy medications. But I hate my epilepsy I was born with, and would not rather risk myself having another seizure, not until the dark times come (when we run out of oil to make medications, or society collapses entirely). Fortunately I was supposedly seizure-free through 7 years of no medication, so maybe by the power of the gods I may outlive whatever dark future may come.

So there is no shame if you must keep your job and mandatorily vaccinate. Just remember that Satan will save your soul if you happen to die from the collateral damage (bad effects) of the covid vaxx. I must warn you, that the covid vaxx and flu vaxx will be combined this year or in 2023.

Fear nothing, not even death, because Satan and the gods will welcome you, and tell you what to do next: reincarnate for revenge against the enemy, or join them on the other side/elsewhere in the universe.

It is not too late for you to rise up, challenge the new status quo. I am proud of the protesting efforts that North American citizens have done. I am proud of the revival of native cultures of the Americas and attempts at reconciliation between natives and the whites. Their relation actually began with simply trading materials and mutual survival. So I presume the Jewish higher-ups brought all the pain unto natives with residential schools. But I am also concerned, that even with all of our spiritual might as SS, if we will see the collapse of our civilizations, as well as the natives becoming on the brink of extinction.

This pandemic and whatever more pandemics to come, is the strongest and nearly most successful attempt the enemy has at genociding humankind, especially the indigenous people of the Americas. The enemy knows my people's powers to heal through music, singing, dancing, and natural remedies. Many other cultures have the same healing abilities, but different methods.

The ones who will take the greatest stand, as soldiers of Satan (knowingly or unknowingly) are those with Uranus conjunct Neptune in their birth chart. The ancient souls are here, and I mean this not in a New Agey way, but that some of the most powerful human souls are on this Earth right now. Violence may not be the answer, at least not yet. But quitting work because it does not pay enough, is a good strategy against the enemy. If it comes down to it, we will all fight, because we are soldiers of the true God Satan. If any of us die within the next decade or so, we can choose to reincarnate again, back with a vengeance, because this is our planet. Never forget who or what you are fighting or enduring the struggles of life for.

Another terrible motive behind the vaccinations:
- The nano sized metals or liquified metals, they do more than just damage the body's organs.
- Everything containing even traces of metal, is affected by electromagnetism.
- The sun's solar storms, solar flares, coronal mass ejections (CME's) have been happening more frequently.
- I firmly believe the solar flares are magnetically affecting the nano metals inside the vaccinated people.
- Far more of us are doomed than we think.
- Notice how people who vaxx for every disease, may often be negatively affected by 5G technology.
- The sun's effects will kill or severely harm the vaccinated.
- Many of us have been fooled by the enemy, and only Satan can save their souls if they die.
- I have avoided all vaccines for over a decade, and never felt better.

Brace yourselves for what is to come. Remember your power as an SS, for both in life and in death, you have the spiritual strength to create your own future.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Exactly! We need SS to take government positions as the joos that are in the actual political systems are only killing us.
You see, without personal information of course, I will tell you something that has happened in my life.
My grandpa took the first COVID-19 vaccine, at first no significant problems, but after the 2nd or 3rd dose, Ido, he had some middle grade bladder problems. Of course because of high doses of mercury or cadmium that is in the vaccine shots. My grandpa is okay now, but, I hope he will never take the vex ever again.
Beware my friends that in Italy, the far-right party won and it has strong connections with the catholics, very probably joos, and they may enforce other vaccinations for something like Monkeypox which they invented, Monkeypox being the virus that, "how surprisingly" it spreads after having a sexual activity with an infected person. The most interesting thing is the spreading method ;) as we all know who wants to destroy healthy and normal relationships.
Stay healthy my SS friend.
HAIL SATAN forever ❤

Yes, yes. The covid vaxx has proven to be useless and destructive. My hometown and other towns near it have crazy escalating stats of covid cases, despite their "80% vaccinated" status. :? The 3rd vaxx dosing (in late 2021) for my grandmother made her iron-deficient all of a sudden, but fortunately she had a blood transfusion. Other covid vaxxed family members of mine are also having seemingly minor issues slowly and progressively becoming worse. I tried to warn them, but they all brush me off as a mere conspiracy theorist or worrying too much.

I want to believe I will have a long healthy life, but with all that is going on lately, I am not sure. I am confident that rejecting all vaccines past the "mandatory" infancy / childhood vaxxes, means I will at least live longer than most covid vaccinated people.

Thanks for sharing your evidence of how dangerous this plandemic is. Stay healthy too, my fellow SS.

Hail Satan, Lilith, Astarte, the other Gods, and especially the Fuhrer (he was anti-vaccines and truly onto something; our mission)!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back