Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doomsday Preppers

ChainBreaker

Hi to you all!

I'm a new member, however I'm observing and following dictates of JoS for some time, like little less than 2 years maybe now.

I have a question. Isn't it a great idea to pin a thread somewhere at the top of the forum, where we would discuss and describe real life skills required in situation of lack of energy, food and anything we are aware that the enemy is planning? That's like one of the most important things to think of now. Like what are the most important tactical things to consider, what food to gather and so on.

We could brainstorm this and make it visible for people.

What do you think?

There are multiple topics talking about this. :)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77267

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76412&p=380558&hilit=308#p380558

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49084

ChainBreaker said:
Hi to you all!

I'm a new member, however I'm observing and following dictates of JoS for some time, like little less than 2 years maybe now.

I have a question. Isn't it a great idea to pin a thread somewhere at the top of the forum, where we would discuss and describe real life skills required in situation of lack of energy, food and anything we are aware that the enemy is planning? That's like one of the most important things to think of now. Like what are the most important tactical things to consider, what food to gather and so on.

What do you think?

I'm still unsure as to how wise it is to instill that kind of panic in people just seeing the site for the first time. A resource page is something that has been made her several times, the issue being our search bar doesn't really default to the most useful settings, searching for comments instead of thread titles first.

We've never had to pin something like that. And while preparing physically is wise, I almost need remind you the importance of Aura of Protection to ward off those ills either way.

Also assuming your username is in reference to Fenrir, I like, and welcome. If you have not dedicated that should also be a priority as the Gods protect their own when those bad times come.

ChainBreaker said:
Hi to you all!

What do you think?

I think having a general life skills sub forum would be a good idea. Many things to do with being a "prepper", can actually be valuable skills, like learning to grow crops and generate your own electricity, how to build and repair your own shelter, and how to hunt wild animals for food. All very useful skills.

We are not believing in doomsday.

But we generally think everyone should be prepared just in case. A lot of people will not get affected at all.

The degree of preparedness is not on "red alert", but on reasonable alertness, especially for those who live in areas one should be more prepared.

We are definitely not believing in doomsday, we just know there will be not very good times ahead [based on projections, planets and knowing the enemy's plans], which has already happened as we predicted, but not a universal doomsday or anything.

The Gods also protect our people so they will fare through all of this.

We also teach spiritual knowledge which is basic in averting these situations and also escaping these when they hit en masse.

Christians and others should be worried. We are just aware of any situation and going on with life as it comes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We are not believing in doomsday.

But we generally think everyone should be prepared just in case. A lot of people will not get affected at all.

The degree of preparedness is not on "red alert", but on reasonable alertness, especially for those who live in areas one should be more prepared.

We are definitely not believing in doomsday, we just know there will be not very good times ahead [based on projections, planets and knowing the enemy's plans], which has already happened as we predicted, but not a universal doomsday or anything.

The Gods also protect our people so they will fare through all of this.

We also teach spiritual knowledge which is basic in averting these situations and also escaping these when they hit en masse.

Christians and others should be worried. We are just aware of any situation and going on with life as it comes.

Hmm, are we sure about this not-doomsday scenario? Because the great depression hundred years ago was caused only because of bubble in a stock market. Now we have a bubble there, but also caused by the enemy problems with food, energy and production raw materials. "Politics" in European government continue "war" with Putin, which destroys industry, because his energy was crucial. What comes next is this will and already is destroying industry, which may be later bought out for pennies, same like during Great Depression (you will own nothing and you will be happy - happy 'cause at least you have something to eat after selling everything you got?). People will lack basic things, because industries have their energy bills raised by few hundred percent, prices will skyrocket following this and there will be lack of supply. Or people will start protesting and the "politics" will change their policies. But for now, the situation is quite bad I'd say if they keep this shit going on. And in Europe, people are mostly disarmed. I trust you. But that's how it looks like for now.

SleepingWolf said:
ChainBreaker said:
Hi to you all!

What do you think?

I'm still unsure as to how wise it is to instill that kind of panic in people just seeing the site for the first time. A resource page is something that has been made her several times, the issue being our search bar doesn't really default to the most useful settings, searching for comments instead of thread titles first.

We've never had to pin something like that. And while preparing physically is wise, I almost need remind you the importance of Aura of Protection to ward off those ills either way.

Also assuming your username is in reference to Fenrir, I like, and welcome. If you have not dedicated that should also be a priority as the Gods protect their own when those bad times come.

If you guys are sure that the situation is not that tragic, than sure I get that approach of not scaring the hell out of people.

The username is not a reference to the mythology, it comes just from my heart! I need to read into the mythology in some time in the future, so a reminder here.

Naturally, I already did dedication and try to keep up with my meditations on a regular basis.

History teaches that situations like this have always ended in mortal kombat street.

But I fully accept that I may be missing some big chunks of knowledge, and the situation is not so dire. I'm simply listening to high-level politics, from an analyst who has shown a high degree of accuracy in his analysis and in his erudition does not mention many optimistic exits, however, he does not know about the spiritual situation, although he recognizes its existence, but certainly does not have the knowledge found here. But he is aware from the perspective of the material of all the things we are discussing from the political world, and he does so at a high level of detail. That's why I felt overwhelmed.

A few posts in a row, but I didn't gather all my thoughts at once.

Anyway, it's nice to finally take part in the forum discussions and I greet you all.

I fully accept that I may be missing some big chunks of knowledge, and the situation is not so dire. I'm simply listening to high-level politics, from an analyst who has shown a high degree of accuracy in his analysis and in his erudition does not mention many optimistic exits, however, he does not know about the spiritual situation, although he recognizes its existence, but certainly does not have the knowledge found here. But he is aware from the perspective of the material of all the things we are discussing from the political world, and he does so at a high level of detail. That's why I felt overwhelmed.

A few posts in a row, but I didn't gather all my thoughts at once.

Anyway, it's nice to finally take part in the forum discussions and I greet you all.

SleepingWolf said:
ChainBreaker said:
Hi to you all!

What do you think?

Yes, maybe you are right, plus also psychic attention follows the focus.

I think however, that the topic should get more recognition anyway.

No, the username does not come from the mythology, just from within me ;)

I naturally did dedication, however the situation looks quite dire here in terms of economical conditions and pseudo financial "aid" coming from governments to temporarily hide the truth. I maybe am missing some puzzles and hope for the best, but you know. It is what it is for now, and as Cobra said, no real politics on the horizon.

It seems that I have not yet familiarized myself with the posting mechanism and thought that my previous posts would not be approved, so I wrote the other ones.

Just wanted to share and this seemed like the place. I'm a prepper without the doomsday theme in my mind. Maybe some of us will need the skills to live without electricity or any modern conveniences at some point in life and maybe not but I do this stuff because it is so deeply fulfilling and enjoyable to me. Being able to build your own house without powertools and using knowledge forgotten by most people is one of the greatest pastimes. It's not about surviving, it'd about thriving with only what the land provides. Making your own tools, making your food like in ancient times... Molding the environment around you yet not being a burden on nature feels so good. I feel that living in a "primitive" way is the right way, at least for me. I sometimes dream of living in a world without all the technology of today where a small human population lives in harmony with nature and we care for our forests and animals on a happy green planet... but then realize that reality awaits me and I can visit this world for a very short time once in a while. Now I'm sad and happy at the same time. Also pretty angry that we managed to fuck things up so badly and allow this ecocide to continue. In a satanic world this wouldn't happen. We should have a permaculture class throughout primary education at least, right?

luggaldimmerankia369 said:

This will happen all in due time. The first steps of this involve defeating the enemy and rebuilding the world. Until then, don't feel too bad about living an unsustainable lifestyle, simply because it may drain your time and energy that you could use to fight and educate others.

luggaldimmerankia369 said:
Just wanted to share and this seemed like the place. I'm a prepper without the doomsday theme in my mind. Maybe some of us will need the skills to live without electricity or any modern conveniences at some point in life and maybe not but I do this stuff because it is so deeply fulfilling and enjoyable to me. Being able to build your own house without powertools and using knowledge forgotten by most people is one of the greatest pastimes. It's not about surviving, it'd about thriving with only what the land provides. Making your own tools, making your food like in ancient times... Molding the environment around you yet not being a burden on nature feels so good. I feel that living in a "primitive" way is the right way, at least for me. I sometimes dream of living in a world without all the technology of today where a small human population lives in harmony with nature and we care for our forests and animals on a happy green planet... but then realize that reality awaits me and I can visit this world for a very short time once in a while. Now I'm sad and happy at the same time. Also pretty angry that we managed to fuck things up so badly and allow this ecocide to continue. In a satanic world this wouldn't happen. We should have a permaculture class throughout primary education at least, right?

There's nut'n bad 'bout that! Rebellion ain't always about "fight'n" - for rebellion half of the time, involves being very self-sufficient that you're not effected no matter what the kikes do to the economy. So there's a lot of Truth to what you promote! In reality, many of the things that the Kikes forced people to pay for, are doable/accessible on your own, or even for free if you're lucky to buy a house with fruit trees having naturally grown on the land. My folks have apple trees in our backyard, only time we ever have to buy apples is during the deep winter.

So we'll take the produce section of your grocery store for example, you probably know this, literally anyone can recycle fruit seeds, and plant their own "produce section" or raise chickens on their yards, and doesn't take an expert gardener. If they taught that stuff in schools as a standard, hunger would be eliminated by a HUGE chunk, and I mean that since even a poor man can grow food in front of his shack. Speaking of our school systems....yes, they used to teach many practical things out of necessity, instead of forcing everyone to be whizzes at every single subject that has no use to their personal life path.

In many so-called "poor countries" (many which I been to), they still practice what you mention, where the common man can literally grow their own things, use/make their own tools and then sell their food wherever, be it in front of their house, their street or the community center (which is normally outdoor). Many literally have stores in their houses where neighbors can buy or trade products. That's TRUE freedom right there.

If no money is available, then they barter - no fucking big daddy police watching over them. In America, the kikes have made it to where....people are getting arrested.....for selling lemonade. That's not only the incident....there's a bajillion incidents, and quite frankly, if it takes "that much struggle" to set up a collapsible table, a "lemonade" advertising billboard consisting of a poster board and marker, and make revenue of $0.50 per sell, for a simple juice made with lemon juice, sugar and water.....we're in DEEP trouble.

Many of these "poor counties" are only "poor" because the kikes wanna demean self-sufficient Gentiles, and make "wealth" equatable with ignorance and arrogance and nothing more but shekels and dollars. Remember.......the Kikes worship money as their "god".

Back in the day, "money" was only used for things you couldn't necessarily barter for, and "money" was like anything else - it was made with precious metal with decorative art on it (that's why coins back during the ancient days all had different designs), thus, making it no different than another barter item with true value, unlike the bullshit fiat money we use today, that the Kikes can....at any moment, render useless. Either that, or used when trying to buy products they don't sell or can't grow in your native homeland (I'm a lover of exotic tropical fruits, obviously money is needed to ship the likes of guava fruit, jackfruit, soursop or tamarind from Asia or Mexico to stores in America).

Look, if the Gods have different personalities/preferences themselves, why should humans be any different? We were made in their image after all!

It brings balance to society, not everybody are urban-techy lovers, for the Pagan civilizations embraced this! The beauty about being a Satanist, Pagan (and a human) is that we embrace differences, unlike the Christturd movement that wants to force everyone to have same personality and become robotic slaves.

Plus, being around nature, and being away from toxic society enhances your meditative skills and allows you connect to the Gods!

Take the Mongolic and the Native American civilizations for example (not the Mesoamerican ones but the ones in U.S./Canada), they were aligned with Lord Beelzebub, they were as Satanic as you and me, but they shared your very-exact view on nature, were nomadic pastoralists and lovers of Nature while the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Aztecs and Mayans (also descended from Asia) were always the city "palace"-type folk.

If you'll also notice, the nomadic Mongols don't even wear shoes that make imprints on the ground, out of love for Nature.

Now, where this can become problematic is if you try to buy firearms, you obviously need a driver's license or some ID card with a permanent address of some sort, not sure if passports are valid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back