Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Back Pain

EnkiUK

Put back out guys. happened years ago doing a deadlift (not heavy) terribe technique.

It went away for ten years now exact pain back again, now i have tried doing yoga but the pain is intense.

Any ideas, i have a week to sort it.

Thanks in advance.

You gave barely any details. Even if you elaborate more, back pain can be anything. Herniated discs, misaligned vertebrae, pulled muscles, you might feel pain in your back but the true cause can be elsewhere entirely.

I'd say go see a professional ASAP, you don't want to let that linger

EnkiUK55 said:
Put back out guys. happened years ago doing a deadlift (not heavy) terribe technique.

It went away for ten years now exact pain back again, now i have tried doing yoga but the pain is intense.

Thanks in advance.

The quickest way to direct healing energy to it, besides a spiritual working, is through acupuncture.

On the 23rd you can begin a working to remove health problems. I would use the Auruz rune, under a multiple of 2, such as 88, programmed to permanently heal any back problems, in the best way for you.

Although Mercury rules the cerebral-spinal system, this does not seem connected to a lower back problem. There is some connection to the nervous system, but I think this isn't too directly related to worry about Mercury being retrograde over this time.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=389123 time=1663593508 user_id=21286]
EnkiUK55 said:

Thanks in advance.

The quickest way to direct healing energy to it, besides a spiritual working, is through acupuncture.

On the 23rd you can begin a working to remove health problems. I would use the Auruz rune, under a multiple of 2, such as 88, programmed to permanently heal any back problems, in the best way for you.

Although Mercury rules the cerebral-spinal system, this does not seem connected to a lower back problem. There is some connection to the nervous system, but I think this isn't too directly related to worry about Mercury being retrograde over this time.

Brilliant Blitz always count on you for a superb in depth reply knowledge is impecable.

I will try the first part, i have been trying the standard one with a working to direct heal it.

Many thanks mate hope you are good yourself.

Powerofjustice said:
You gave barely any details. Even if you elaborate more, back pain can be anything. Herniated discs, misaligned vertebrae, pulled muscles, you might feel pain in your back but the true cause can be elsewhere entirely.

Noticed the reply there mate thanks for that.

Still sore I need be ready for tomorrow.

Lower back hard to describe will elaborate if not fixed it getting better now.

Appreciate response.

EnkiUK55 said:
Powerofjustice said:

Appreciate response.

I dont know your situation Brother, but I dealt with terrible low back pain. Or so I thought. It turned out I had misaligned one of my S.I. joints and that had been irritating my nerves and throwing my whole body out of order. My back muscles had to compensate for my glutes and other muscle groups that didnt work properly and caused terrible low back pain. I hadn't noticed, but a chiropractor checked me out and told me due to the misalignment one of my feet was slightly shorter than the other.

He adjusted me and I'm all better. I think I misaligned it during a fancy yoga move and just hoped it would get better(I didn't know what I had done) that's why its always best to see a professional as soon as you can. These things can really grow if left unchecked.

Powerofjustice said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Powerofjustice said:

Appreciate response.

I dont know your situation Brother, but I dealt with terrible low back pain. Or so I thought. It turned out I had misaligned one of my S.I. joints and that had been irritating my nerves and throwing my whole body out of order. My back muscles had to compensate for my glutes and other muscle groups that didnt work properly and caused terrible low back pain. I hadn't noticed, but a chiropractor checked me out and told me due to the misalignment one of my feet was slightly shorter than the other.

He adjusted me and I'm all better. I think I misaligned it during a fancy yoga move and just hoped it would get better(I didn't know what I had done) that's why its always best to see a professional as soon as you can. These things can really grow if left unchecked.

Yes mate it is sore upon waking , gets better through the day as im taking strong painkillers.

I need go doctor if not ready by today (need to be for work) hope its better for you my man.

I used a chiropractor ten years ago, something flared up now it isnt the same pain. Here hoping mate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back