Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tiktok "self-proclaimed private chef" sells "magic pink sauce" Is this how intelligent we've become?

So let me wrap my head around this....

Random Tiktok user, self-proclaimed "private Miami chef", refuses to provide a vitae, sells magical "pink sauce" she made from her kitchen, doesn't wanna come foreword with the truth of ingredients, uses easily-perishable products like raw honey, milk and eggs (and assumedly mayo as it, along with eggs are binding agents), throws ranch and mayo with a bunch of other random shit, uses leftover mayo bottles, doesn't label expiration dates, doesn't tell customers to refrigerate, pink sauces doesn't have any "color consistency".....also, misspelled one of the ingredients "vinger" instead of "vinegar"

......ships said-perishable product using paper wrapped in plastic, or other piss-poor means of shipping perishable food.......that'll be susceptible to going rancid due to weather changes

....evades all customer concerns and food poisoning reports, and addresses "concerns" nobody actually made....relies on evidently-forced "customer satisfaction"

Tiktok chef doesn't understand what the acronym "FDA" stands for.....and doesn't wanna get FDA-approved

....... :) what could possibly go wrong? :)

Video: TikTok’s notorious “pink sauce” may be coming to a store near you.

Even worst..........

TikTok’s notorious “pink sauce” may be coming to a store near you.

.....non-FDA approved product, from a Tiktok chef, coming to a store near you............ :D

Ah yes, Tik Tok, the same platform which also had Wiccans attempting to "hex" the moon and a woman claiming that the Roman Empire never existed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back