Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Remote Healing Request For A Friend

Dakkon

Hi, I've got a friend who was a Spiritual Satanist for awhile but fell out of it after having some bad experiences after doing some of the meditations for 6 months or more. I feel like he was coming under spiritual attack after doing them and his attempts to protect himself only seemed to make the attacks worse.

Recently he's fallen on hard times with his health and I've been doing remote healing sessions with him for awhile now, but I haven't been seen any results. I just wanted to put out a request for remote healing for him to try to ease some of the hardship he's come under. If anyone has any good remote healing techniques that have worked well for them in the past, I'd love to hear what they would be.

https://satanisgod.org/search.php?x=0&y=0&query=Healing

Search on the SEARCH button on this forums for keywords like : Healing remote,Healing,Thurisaz,Wunjo,healing working,SATANAMA,balancing,BALANCE

I had sever health problems and I healed and healed and NO LASTING RESULT, the problem was the balance in my soul, I used SATANAMA to get over them and I ACTUALLY HEALED LOL

So give it a try.

Ask for what you don't know.

Dakkon said:
Hi, I've got a friend who was a Spiritual Satanist for awhile but fell out of it after having some bad experiences after doing some of the meditations for 6 months or more. I feel like he was coming under spiritual attack after doing them and his attempts to protect himself only seemed to make the attacks worse.

Recently he's fallen on hard times with his health and I've been doing remote healing sessions with him for awhile now, but I haven't been seen any results. I just wanted to put out a request for remote healing for him to try to ease some of the hardship he's come under. If anyone has any good remote healing techniques that have worked well for them in the past, I'd love to hear what they would be.

Doing major healing is harder than you think, as the other link in this thread explains. You are better off simply helping him clean himself and create protection, which would ward against negativity directly. Emotional support and other guidance for him would help. Probably, he should make his own thread here.

In regards to his health specifically, make sure he is doing the yoga prescribed by JoS, at a minimum. This a much more efficient use of time and effort, in regards to healing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back