Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Roommates and Satanism

I have my printed Rituals, a statue, some more items Satanic in nature. Some black books, etc. Up to now I left them at another place (Someone's that I trust) and I visited them when I had the time, though now I wish to take them in the institution where I live with my 4 roommates. Those of who in the same situation, did you go on with this and hide them somewhere, or did you do rituals on laptop etc so you don't risk being driven out? I plan to study their rules, if there's no measure they can take against me legally I plan to take them. I would take them nevertheless and hide them. Still, if they find about me and force me out I have no other place to permanently live. Any advice?

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
I have my printed Rituals, a statue, some more items Satanic in nature. Some black books, etc. Up to now I left them at another place (Someone's that I trust) and I visited them when I had the time, though now I wish to take them in the institution where I live with my 4 roommates. Those of who in the same situation, did you go on with this and hide them somewhere, or did you do rituals on laptop etc so you don't risk being driven out? I plan to study their rules, if there's no measure they can take against me legally I plan to take them. I would take them nevertheless and hide them. Still, if they find about me and force me out I have no other place to permanently live. Any advice?

If you are willing to drive elsewhere to access these items, then you are probably willing to get a small safe to shove these items in. As long as you don't get complacent and leave your items outside it, this should be a perfect solution.

Besides that, you should reduce anything you do not need. A black book or the rituals can be had in digital formats. The statue is also probably not needed. Having a bit of comfort or convenience is not worth getting exposed.

Also, do not make a habit of letting people in your room. Keep the door closed, get a lock on the door, and close it behind you when you leave.

Regardless of any legal measures, you do not want anything to be known against you. If these people are tied to the enemy, they could do all sorts of strange things.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:

I think you are taking a big risk if you take them. But if you want to keep them with you, hide them, for example, between the pillows or under the bed, between several completely different and unrelated books. Or put them in the cupboard and lock the door with key.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back