Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I think I have a sinus infection

V12-POWER

Hey all, wanna post here because after trying medicaments, changing my life style (for a few weeks), and trying a few TCM herbs I still have this annoying ass thing.

It began in late april this year, when somehow I got ill and had a fever, a strong fever, but nothing out of this world. Then I healed or so I thought to myself, but noticed my nose wouldn't feel like it used to.

You see, I always train hard and vigorously and push myself, before having this fever my nose was performing like an F1 intake, effortlessly breathing in and out.

Then after "recovering" I always had this sort of blocking feeling, it's not the kind of "blockiing" one may have from having too much phlegm, it's like im trying to force air through a smaller orifice, and this would be at the top of my nose (this is what it feels like, im no expert just describing)

And this would never go away, only when I was running or exercising it would give me the false illusion that it was over, only to come back hours later.

There was also occasional discharge during the day. I spent months like this without giving a shit, waking up feeling really heavy, nose almost completely blocked, strange taste in my throat.

The last days I got a small fever again and I decided it was time to go deeper into this shit. The fever has passed but my nose still isnt okay.

Let me try to explain whats happening as of today.

Waking up: Very heavy feeling, nose blocked, but not completely, little or no phlegm, odd taste in throat. 30 mins after waking up I would need to flush my nose and the phlegm comes in different colors. The phlegm that I believe is irrelevant is the clear one (transparent) and there is almost none of it.

Then I have that white kinda phlegm and green-brownish plhegm too, but these ones it feels they come from deeper inside although not the lungs I believe.

I also have some kind of feeling near the pineal gland area, doesnt feel unpleasant, but everytime I feel this, I would feel the need to flush my nose shortly after. Throughout the day these things would improve, but the next day same crap again.

Thats more or less where im at, I feel good physically but of course not 100%. This week I started training again, staying still was doing me more harm than good to be honest.

This sucks man, specially because i need to be the kind of wake up and be ready within few minutes, I vividly remember waking up with full force and energy, feeling light and ready to go out, before the first time I got ill this year, it sucks feeling like a 60 year old man.

There are a few posts here discussing this but I believe the opinion of knowledgeable members would be better than me doing guesswork

V12-POWER said:
Hey all, wanna post here because after trying medicaments, changing my life style (for a few weeks), and trying a few TCM herbs I still have this annoying ass thing.

It began in late april this year, when somehow I got ill and had a fever, a strong fever, but nothing out of this world. Then I healed or so I thought to myself, but noticed my nose wouldn't feel like it used to.

You see, I always train hard and vigorously and push myself, before having this fever my nose was performing like an F1 intake, effortlessly breathing in and out.

Then after "recovering" I always had this sort of blocking feeling, it's not the kind of "blockiing" one may have from having too much phlegm, it's like im trying to force air through a smaller orifice, and this would be at the top of my nose (this is what it feels like, im no expert just describing)

And this would never go away, only when I was running or exercising it would give me the false illusion that it was over, only to come back hours later.

There was also occasional discharge during the day. I spent months like this without giving a shit, waking up feeling really heavy, nose almost completely blocked, strange taste in my throat.

The last days I got a small fever again and I decided it was time to go deeper into this shit. The fever has passed but my nose still isnt okay.

Waking up: Very heavy feeling, nose blocked, but not completely, little or no phlegm, odd taste in throat. 30 mins after waking up I would need to flush my nose and the phlegm comes in different colors. The phlegm that I believe is irrelevant is the clear one (transparent) and there is almost none of it.

Then I have that white kinda phlegm and green-brownish plhegm too, but these ones it feels they come from deeper inside although not the lungs I believe.

I also have some kind of feeling near the pineal gland area, doesnt feel unpleasant, but everytime I feel this, I would feel the need to flush my nose shortly after. Throughout the day these things would improve, but the next day same crap again.

Thats more or less where im at, I feel good physically but of course not 100%. This week I started training again, staying still was doing me more harm than good to be honest.

This sucks man, specially because i need to be the kind of wake up and be ready within few minutes, I vividly remember waking up with full force and energy, feeling light and ready to go out, before the first time I got ill this year, it sucks feeling like a 60 year old man.

There are a few posts here discussing this but I believe the opinion of knowledgeable members would be better than me doing guesswork

Eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils can help by adding some drops of them (not together) in boiling water and create a steamer and do some inhalations.

Hydrate, drink a lot of fluids.

Vitamin C intake. Eat more foods with vitamin C or take a supplement.

Eat more garlic, onions and ginger.

Drink tea, peppermint tea, echinacea tea or oregano tea. Oregano tea helps a lot but the taste is the opposite of good.
Or even make tea, and if you like the taste, add some lemon drops and/or some ginger and/or some honey, whichever of these you like.

Do gargle with saltwater in the morning. (One teaspoon of salt in a glass of water).

Take a warm (not hot) bath or use warm washcloths/compresses on your forehead and cheeks.

Get some rest, don't push yourself.

Avoid sugar.
Avoid cold drinks.
Avoid rooms and areas with dry air.
Avoid smoking (if you smoke) and areas that other people are smoking.

Sun square, sowilo rune for overall health help too.
Do a cleaning many times during the day, starting from the moment you wake up and finishing when you are about to sleep.

V12-POWER said:

This is phlegm in the upper part of your body. Phlegm is aggravated by heat conditions, which sounds like the fever or whatever you had. Also, the green or yellow-colored phlegm supports the presence of heat.

Generally, the spleen removes phlegm or dampness, but if you have any heat or yin-deficiencies, this will congeal any of that, making it much harder to remove. When it is in your head area, this blocks the energy flow and contributes to the heavy/tired feeling.

If you are training excessively hard, or doing other things such as excessive masturbation or sleeping late, these can all create heat in the body, at least enough that is hard to remove for you. Souls with strong water or earth do not have this problem, as much.

You can use the stomach 36 point to process phlegm and prevent new phlegm from being generated by the digestive system. You can also use the LI-4 point, which removes both heat and phlegm. Spleen 9 is great for generating lots of yin in the body, if you are deficient. LI-11 is good for removing just heat.

Try any of these points and see if they help. Read more here: https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/patterns/phlegm

Also, consider a consultation with CentralForce.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=383557 time=1661403584 user_id=21286]
V12-POWER said:

This is phlegm in the upper part of your body. Phlegm is aggravated by heat conditions, which sounds like the fever or whatever you had. Also, the green or yellow-colored phlegm supports the presence of heat.

Generally, the spleen removes phlegm or dampness, but if you have any heat or yin-deficiencies, this will congeal any of that, making it much harder to remove. When it is in your head area, this blocks the energy flow and contributes to the heavy/tired feeling.

If you are training excessively hard, or doing other things such as excessive masturbation or sleeping late, these can all create heat in the body, at least enough that is hard to remove for you. Souls with strong water or earth do not have this problem, as much.

You can use the stomach 36 point to process phlegm and prevent new phlegm from being generated by the digestive system. You can also use the LI-4 point, which removes both heat and phlegm. Spleen 9 is great for generating lots of yin in the body, if you are deficient. LI-11 is good for removing just heat.

Try any of these points and see if they help. Read more here: https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/patterns/phlegm

Also, consider a consultation with CentralForce.

Hey, for some reason I completely forgot about this post lol. I think the phlegm never goes away because of my diet...I eat too much heat/warm foods. These days I've eating more fruit and colder nature foods and im feeling better little by little.

I will also try acupuncture, but im not sure how to it should I just touch those points with my fingers or what?

V12-POWER said:
Hey, for some reason I completely forgot about this post lol. I think the phlegm never goes away because of my diet...I eat too much heat/warm foods. These days I've eating more fruit and colder nature foods and im feeling better little by little.

I will also try acupuncture, but im not sure how to it should I just touch those points with my fingers or what?

Diet is just one part of this. It is possible to do other things which may harm your health beyond just diet, such as staying up super late or overworking.

For acupressure, you press and hold the point with medium pressure. It will start working immediately, but you may have to hold it for 5-10 minutes to feel changes. As you learn, you will be able to sense how long or little to hold. More is not necessarily better, because you are still using your body's energy to make these changes. You also don't need to be perfectly exact with your placement, but close enough. Just try your best.

The areas may feel sore in certain cases. It shouldn't be like actually painful, though.

If you are training hard, then perhaps your body is more overheated, creating this phlegm. However, phlegm can also occur for people with low vitality or who don't exercise. Yet, if you overexercise, this can also deplete you too much as well.
Like all things, I would advise you to attempt spiritual solutions to both your health and/or athletic performance, rather than overdoing physical activities, in the case that these are causing problems.

If you are already doing a large amount of exercise, say 2 hours, then you would benefit way more from 30 minutes of working with fire energies, rather than doing 30 minutes of more physical training.

V12-POWER said:

There is chlorine dioxide inhalation protocol where you inhale a small whiff of it for half minute from a cup along with atmospheric air. Jim Humble's book has it. Or if you hate chlorine dioxide smell and have money then try ozone inhalation theareapy which involves inhaling volatile compounds formed when ozone and extra virgin olive oil react

the situation has been progressively improving, slowly but surely...the RTRs and other rituals make me feel much better so this might have been a form of curse? Considering my health before all this happened.

I used to go out in shorts in winter, swim in ice cold water, or the opposite, run at noon at summer with over 30c. This year a cold breeze in spring time was enough to block my nose lmao.

but the good news is that the tiredness and weighty feeling is pretty much gone. at least, I started running and training again although at lower intensity so im getting back there hopefully.

hey all. I am mostly healed as of now, but I just wanna let you guys know that I must have had some kind of lung damage from the illness I had back in march/april 2022. Took me months to recover, when I was finally getting better I started working at the quarry, I did not use a dust mask for a few weeks (october to mid december)

I was killing myself without realizing. The last days of december I could not breathe at more than 40% of my capability because my lungs would start to hurt, but this all went away rather quickly when I went on vacation.

I did a sun square on health and it did boost my health overall, but the process of expelling dust and all that crap is impossible to speed up.

Sometimes I clean my nose and still get small traces of dust! Incredible. Now I wear a mask when working there, and stay away as much as I can from dust, since there's a lot of wind it's possible to do so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back