Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Epilepsy and spiritual power?

DreamWeaver

I've been studying the JOS website for a few years now. I keep reading that people prone to seizures are not recommended to practice raising the kundalini, nor the power meditations that increase bio-electricity. I appreciate the warning, but I feel at a loss in my potential as a spiritual Satanist.

For my safety I kept it very vague, whenever I mentioned regards to my health. But I now feel the need to share and inquire. I've had epilepsy since I was an infant, and had 8 seizures at different times over the years to present day. After 3 grand mal seizures in 2021, I now fear my seizures more than I fear people, animals, or bad spirits. But I have enough mental resilience to continue living and improve my well-being.

What I am wondering though, is what does it mean when an infant has so much bio-electricity?
Is it purely a physiological matter, or was I born spiritually powerful?

I have always been interested in the occult and spiritual subjects of life and death.
Had a few legit witch moments as a child, too.

I have a cyst in my frontal lobe, but I had a night terror/sleep-walking stair-fall accident in 2017, so it is impossible to tell if I had this cyst since birth or from that accident. So the cyst can explain a lot about my personality (overall good, just struggle emotionally with how unfair life and people can be) and epilepsy.

During one seizure in 2017, I had a near-death out-of-body experience, my astral body being carried to where my body was in a hospital. Two spiritual beings carried me by my arms, and my astral body felt so exhausted, too weak to turn to look at who they were.

On September 22, 2021, I had an epileptic aura, held off the seizure, called an ambulance and went outside to it myself. Then seized in the ambulance after I distressfully explained why I called. I woke up to this painting (my avatar) on the ceiling panel above me in the emergency department. It was a beautiful, long wavy haired, pale-skinned woman. I knew it was Lilith. My initial connection to her, was my respect for her as being one of the first feminists to walk away from an unworthy man. Over time, I began telepathically hearing a gentle, motherly voice. It is so quiet, because the gods know I would dread wondering if I am or if I became schizophrenic.

But anyway, I also have come to realize the much bigger picture as to /why/ I have epilepsy and /why/ I have this anti-convulsant pill. My epilepsy made my parents protect me from people taking advantage of me while seizing or unconscious. My epilepsy made my parents read books to me at a young age, why I am so good with words. As cursed as it feels, I realize it is part of Satan's plan for me in this incarnation.

My medication is meant to prevent psychiatrists from ruining me with prescription drugs incompatible with this anti-convulsant. It is to prevent me from mentally falling apart over the emotional and mental pain people have caused me over the years... I say this, because it also treats bipolar and schizophrenia in other people. So I might be killing 3 birds with one stone and not know it. I am so blessed by Father Satan and empowered by Mother Lilith. I know what the end of my life will most likely involve. But for now I will enjoy life and continue my spiritual studies.

I do want to have the power of meditation to heal me of my epilepsy, but it is too risky for me to quit my medication. I tried and had a seizure. Too many doctors these days are incompetent as to how to naturally remedy epilepsy. I just hope my epilepsy does not make me any less of a spiritual Satanist.

DreamWeaver said:

You will want to do healing working for this, as well as take steps to make sure you are generally balanced (preventing the energy from going out of control). This could be done with Satanama, Sowilo, or Uruz.

I cannot say exactly what sort of exercises may be safe, and which may not be, although I would imagine there should be some you can attempt that would not hurt you.

I would also encourage you to look more into alternative holistic medicine for their understanding of epilepsy. Such a condition does not just trigger for no reason at all but under the right pathogenic conditions.

If you were doing gentle exercises like hatha yoga, cleaning the soul, qigong, mind training, and perhaps some breathing exercises, I cannot imagine how these would negatively impact your condition. In fact, they may do the opposite and help stabilize your nervous system. This would be the sort of "game-plan" I would envision for you.

Then, with a sufficient amount of power behind you, you can attempt more permanent working to fully remove this condition, opening up the door to handling more energy/empowerment.

And no, you are not any less of a Satanist, because we all face unique obstacles and problems on this path. It is important to stay creative, inventive, and optimistic about getting around our obstacles, especially where we may have been conditioned to believe certain problems were more permanent than they actually are.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=379374 time=1659767363 user_id=21286]

Thank you. Yeah I am also beginning my sobriety from alcohol and drugs (it was just hippie stuff, but with foolishness I learned the hard way how dangerous they are for my epilepsy when I am not medicated properly). I feel my higher self and Lilith urging me to take my spiritual development more seriously from now on.

My chart ruler negatively aspects Neptune, so go-figure my life has all of these events and former habits. I still have a good head on my shoulders despite it all.

I like doing the final RTR, and found a post saying it is one of the safe rituals that epileptics can do.

Void meditation is easy on me too.

Hail the Fuhrer and Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back