Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can’t hold in pee, immense anger and anemia

Lightning-Wings

Hi!

I was wondering if there is any exercise or remedy or anything that could help in holding in my pee instead of leaking everytime I get a sense to use the bathroom?

LikeI could literally use a bathroom and not even 5 mins later I start to leak, but if I manage to run to the bathroom nothing comes out and it’s frustrating!

About the immense anger. I am on BC to prevent period and ovary problems and ever since I’ve been on the pill I’ve been more angry than normal.
My gynecologist said it’s normal, but if it persists, she’ll prescribe different ones. Is it truly normal?

Also, how to prevent anemia in the future? I’ve been diagnosed with it by my family doctor and I’m drinking vitamin C with Iron and it’s helping, but how do I manage it so it doesn’t continue on?

Just eating foods high in iron don’t help me fully, I’ve tried. Any tips?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

You can consider doing Kegel/Pelvic Floor exercises.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

Short squeeze and release, short holds, and long holds. But it takes anywhere from a few weeks to about two or three months to show signs.

Most likely this is the easiest way to deal with urinary issues. The only other option would be a mesh or something along those lines and I think that is only for older patients who are much older.

You most likely have weak pc muscles. Look up kegel exercises.

Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!

I was wondering if there is any exercise or remedy or anything that could help in holding in my pee instead of leaking everytime I get a sense to use the bathroom?

LikeI could literally use a bathroom and not even 5 mins later I start to leak, but if I manage to run to the bathroom nothing comes out and it’s frustrating!

About the immense anger. I am on BC to prevent period and ovary problems and ever since I’ve been on the pill I’ve been more angry than normal.
My gynecologist said it’s normal, but if it persists, she’ll prescribe different ones. Is it truly normal?

Also, how to prevent anemia in the future? I’ve been diagnosed with it by my family doctor and I’m drinking vitamin C with Iron and it’s helping, but how do I manage it so it doesn’t continue on?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

Hello Sister, I am a male but I will try to helo as much as I can.

The thing with leaking and then going to the bathroom and nothing comes out, could be a anxiety problem, are you doing void meditation regurally?

About BC I am against it to be honest, it has too many sideeffects, but this should be anwsered by a woman who has expirence with this. There is a possibility that all your problems are tied to it.

About Anemia, try drinking red juices, like Rasberry and Beet juice(especcialy Beet juice, you can even eat it, and dont be affraid if you pee redish, that happens from beet). Helped my mother I hope it helps you too.

Goold luck!

Gear88 said:

Short squeeze and release, short holds, and long holds. But it takes anywhere from a few weeks to about two or three months to show signs.

Most likely this is the easiest way to deal with urinary issues. The only other option would be a mesh or something along those lines and I think that is only for older patients who are much older.

Thank you!

When I can get a kegel I’ll do that!

F_For_Flamingo said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

Hello Sister, I am a male but I will try to helo as much as I can.

The thing with leaking and then going to the bathroom and nothing comes out, could be a anxiety problem, are you doing void meditation regurally?

About BC I am against it to be honest, it has too many sideeffects, but this should be anwsered by a woman who has expirence with this. There is a possibility that all your problems are tied to it.

About Anemia, try drinking red juices, like Rasberry and Beet juice(especcialy Beet juice, you can even eat it, and dont be affraid if you pee redish, that happens from beet). Helped my mother I hope it helps you too.

Goold luck!

Thank you Brother!

I have to drink BC because it’s the only thing that is keeping follicles in my ovaries from turning into cancerous cysts and also helping with my period.

I’ll look into those juices/berries/vegetables.

HAIL SATAN!

Lightning-Wings said:
Gear88 said:

Thank you!

When I can get a kegel I’ll do that!
A kegel isn't a tool, do a google search.

Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

Based on everything you said, you have a hormonal imbalance (worsened by the birth control.)
Many times, in this modern world, many women have hormonal issues and painful and irregular periods and reproductive problems. The fact that you need birth control to balance your symptoms means you have a stubborn hormonal problem. The birth control is not helping. Ovarian cysts mean your reproductive area is going through toxicity, inflammation and trying to heal itself.

Your immense anger and anemia mean that your liver is imbalanced, and you have a blood deficiency and or weakness, which is why you're having menstrual issues. Your kidneys and bladder are on the weak side and so you need to strengthen those two as well.

Eating iron rich foods are not usually enough these days since our food is lacking nutrient density because of agricultural practices so supplementation is vital for many.

Iron with vitamin C is good. So is Shilajit and molasses. Don't forget vitamin A and copper which is needed for iron absorption and a whole bunch of other benefits that will heal you of your problems. If money is not a huge issue, I can recommend some things for you so that you can get better.

HPS Shannon said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Based on everything you said, you have a hormonal imbalance (worsened by the birth control.)
Many times, in this modern world, many women have hormonal issues and painful and irregular periods and reproductive problems. The fact that you need birth control to balance your symptoms means you have a stubborn hormonal problem. The birth control is not helping. Ovarian cysts mean your reproductive area is going through toxicity, inflammation and trying to heal itself.

Your immense anger and anemia mean that your liver is imbalanced, and you have a blood deficiency and or weakness, which is why you're having menstrual issues. Your kidneys and bladder are on the weak side and so you need to strengthen those two as well.

Eating iron rich foods are not usually enough these days since our food is lacking nutrient density because of agricultural practices so supplementation is vital for many.

Iron with vitamin C is good. So is Shilajit and molasses. Don't forget vitamin A and copper which is needed for iron absorption and a whole bunch of other benefits that will heal you of your problems. If money is not a huge issue, I can recommend some things for you so that you can get better.

Oh I see.. I didn’t think it was that intense.

I’ve been born with a weak bladder and kidneys, inherited from my moms mom.

But I thought only vitamin C was needed for iron absorption.

As of right now, money isna big issue, but it should get better by the next month I believe.
Do list the things you were going to, so when I am able to, I could get it.

Thank you HPS Shannon!

Other types of anemia can also be caused by deficiency or low level of B12 and B9 (folic acid/folate/folinic acid). Urinary issues can be related to low B6. So either take a multivitamin daily, or a B complex tablet, as well as increase consumption of fruits, vegetables and meat.

If possible consider getting many vitamin blood levels tested. Vitamin D deficiency is common. The way you avoid overwhelming the kidneys is supplementing some magnesium or eating more magnesium rich foods (less than 400mg daily).

What happens with increased Vitamin D intake is your body absorbs more calcium from food and beverages, so the calcium builds up in the kidneys. But magnesium is what filters out excess calcium from soft tissues.

These are just suggestions, as many health problems are caused by lack of vitamins and/or minerals/electrolytes.

DreamWeaver said:
Other types of anemia can also be caused by deficiency or low level of B12 and B9 (folic acid/folate/folinic acid). Urinary issues can be related to low B6. So either take a multivitamin daily, or a B complex tablet, as well as increase consumption of fruits, vegetables and meat.

If possible consider getting many vitamin blood levels tested. Vitamin D deficiency is common. The way you avoid overwhelming the kidneys is supplementing some magnesium or eating more magnesium rich foods (less than 400mg daily).

What happens with increased Vitamin D intake is your body absorbs more calcium from food and beverages, so the calcium builds up in the kidneys. But magnesium is what filters out excess calcium from soft tissues.

These are just suggestions, as many health problems are caused by lack of vitamins and/or minerals/electrolytes.

Thank you! That is very helpful!

When I can afford to get the vitamin test, I’m going to get it!

These are symptoms of Liver/Kidney Yin Deficiency and Liver Blood Deficiency.

The only query is to ask, do you feel predominantly cold or hot? If it is the second one, do you sweat when you sleep or feel hot at night?

Lightning-Wings said:
Hi!

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

This is essentially yin deficiency, along with weakness of the kidneys, likely strained due to the yin deficient state of the body.

The anemia is considered blood deficiency, which itself is a yin fluid. The liver stores blood, but when deficient, results in anger and period problems.

Yes, eating will restore yin, but not immediately. Also, to digest and turn food into organ tissue/other yin components, you need yang energy to do this. Therefore, it is not just a matter of shoveling down more food.

You can push the Spleen 6 acupoint, which generates liver, kidney, and spleen yin. Just keep in mind that this takes yang energy from your body to do this, so it is not like an automatic fix. It will direct your body to spend more energy healing, however.

Although denser foods like meats will help, you have to be careful not to stagnate your sensitive liver with excess fat. Lighter meats, such as fish or chicken, taken in smaller, but more frequent amounts, would be useful to rebuild blood without overloading your liver.

---------------

The quickest way to generate more energy for the body is through yoga. Are you doing yoga? The more you can do, the better. For example: hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, kundalini solar kriya. The hatha yoga will be more beneficial for reducing anger and menstrual problems, whereas the others are useful for generating lots of yang and resolving digestive problems.
Both will work to heal you, overall.

Lastly, you should make use of Uruz to permanently enhance your health. This can be done on the upcoming Virgo moon, on Aug 31st. Additionally, do the Sun Square to improve your overall vitality as well.

It is up to you whether you want to devote one or both of the workings to this. Sometimes it is useful to broaden a planetary Square to the improvement of your entire natal planetary energies. However, you don't want to take health issues lightly, and I am sure it is causing you frustration or other inconvenience as well. Therefore, it might make sense to do both workings.

Here is an example of an Auruz working:

Auruz x88
“This energy of Auruz has now and permanently improved my physical health, in the best manifestation for me.” x8

Start during a waning Moon in Leo, Aries, Sag., or Taurus and Aquarius may also be ok. Ideally, hours of the Sun or Mars.

Lightning-Wings said:
DreamWeaver said:

Even if you know what vitamins are missing, you still have to move said vitamins from the food into the target tissue. This is where the problem lies and is why we cannot just eat a brick of vitamins and be 100%.

That does not mean the above information is not accurate, but that it does not give an easy solution. I think you are better off spending any money on CentralForce's consultation services, rather than an expensive lab test that may be inconclusive.

Centralforce666 said:
These are symptoms of Liver/Kidney Yin Deficiency and Liver Blood Deficiency.

The only query is to ask, do you feel predominantly cold or hot? If it is the second one, do you sweat when you sleep or feel hot at night?

It differs.

If it’s a hot night then yeah, sweating, tho sometimes I get cold. Other times at cooler nights I feel hot and sweat.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=380818 time=1660373686 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

This is essentially yin deficiency, along with weakness of the kidneys, likely strained due to the yin deficient state of the body.

The anemia is considered blood deficiency, which itself is a yin fluid. The liver stores blood, but when deficient, results in anger and period problems.

Yes, eating will restore yin, but not immediately. Also, to digest and turn food into organ tissue/other yin components, you need yang energy to do this. Therefore, it is not just a matter of shoveling down more food.

You can push the Spleen 6 acupoint, which generates liver, kidney, and spleen yin. Just keep in mind that this takes yang energy from your body to do this, so it is not like an automatic fix. It will direct your body to spend more energy healing, however.

Although denser foods like meats will help, you have to be careful not to stagnate your sensitive liver with excess fat. Lighter meats, such as fish or chicken, taken in smaller, but more frequent amounts, would be useful to rebuild blood without overloading your liver.

---------------

The quickest way to generate more energy for the body is through yoga. Are you doing yoga? The more you can do, the better. For example: hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, kundalini solar kriya. The hatha yoga will be more beneficial for reducing anger and menstrual problems, whereas the others are useful for generating lots of yang and resolving digestive problems.
Both will work to heal you, overall.

Lastly, you should make use of Uruz to permanently enhance your health. This can be done on the upcoming Virgo moon, on Aug 31st. Additionally, do the Sun Square to improve your overall vitality as well.

It is up to you whether you want to devote one or both of the workings to this. Sometimes it is useful to broaden a planetary Square to the improvement of your entire natal planetary energies. However, you don't want to take health issues lightly, and I am sure it is causing you frustration or other inconvenience as well. Therefore, it might make sense to do both workings.

Here is an example of an Auruz working:

Auruz x88
“This energy of Auruz has now and permanently improved my physical health, in the best manifestation for me.” x8

Start during a waning Moon in Leo, Aries, Sag., or Taurus and Aquarius may also be ok. Ideally, hours of the Sun or Mars.

How does one do Spleen 6 acupoint?

I haven’t been craving any food but sweet things, but I am trying not to indulge in them too much. I’ve also been craving exercise, but due to the fact that I had my 5th metatarsus of my right foot breaking back in April and I never being able to get the physical therapy that I required, have to take things slow, because my foot hurts at random times. Like I can’t descend thd stairs well, can’t run or ride a bicycle yet, so I’m limited. However, I’ve been putting ”Katinko Ointment” and it’s been helping so far, so there’s that.

As for Yoga, no, I haven’t done it yet, I keep losing motivation even with vibrating Eihwatz. It helped before, now there’s no effect.. :/

I’ll look into doing the Uruz working. Ibstart my new job on Tuesday and will be working 48 hours (if not more) a week, so I am going to do my best. Thank you!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=380824 time=1660375038 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:
DreamWeaver said:

Even if you know what vitamins are missing, you still have to move said vitamins from the food into the target tissue. This is where the problem lies and is why we cannot just eat a brick of vitamins and be 100%.

That does not mean the above information is not accurate, but that it does not give an easy solution. I think you are better off spending any money on CentralForce's consultation services, rather than an expensive lab test that may be inconclusive.

How does one make an appointment with CentralForce’s services? And how much does it cost?

Thank you all so much! Sorry for the late reply!

Lightning-Wings said:
How does one do Spleen 6 acupoint?

I haven’t been craving any food but sweet things, but I am trying not to indulge in them too much. I’ve also been craving exercise, but due to the fact that I had my 5th metatarsus of my right foot breaking back in April and I never being able to get the physical therapy that I required, have to take things slow, because my foot hurts at random times. Like I can’t descend thd stairs well, can’t run or ride a bicycle yet, so I’m limited. However, I’ve been putting ”Katinko Ointment” and it’s been helping so far, so there’s that.

As for Yoga, no, I haven’t done it yet, I keep losing motivation even with vibrating Eihwatz. It helped before, now there’s no effect.. :/

I’ll look into doing the Uruz working. Ibstart my new job on Tuesday and will be working 48 hours (if not more) a week, so I am going to do my best. Thank you!

Here is a picture of the point. Notice that they use their fingers to measure since everyone's body is unique and relative to itself. The point may feel sore or feel like a small divet or notch. Notice that it is just to the side of the bone.

Press and hold to the best of your ability, for about 5-10 minutes. You may feel certain changes in your body, perhaps feeling calmer. If you start to feel cold or tired, then stop, as you don't want to deplete your yang energy excessively.

You can do more as you become more comfortable with it, or as you gain more energy through yoga or other methods, like the [urlhttps://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yogic_Breathing.html]breath of fire[/url]. Also, you can use multiple fingers so that you cover a large area and therefore surely cover this point or other points.

e488ef01ec18ce2698f5e4966432371d.jpg

------------------

As far as sweet cravings, this is a symptom of low spleen energy, likely as a result of being exhausted. When the spleen gets tired, it wants a quick boost of energy to recharge it, hence the cravings for something sweet. Normally this would drive you to eat something like carrots or potatoes, not junk food, so you can safely indulge in normal carbs.

As far as motivation, this is mainly related to fire. Pluto/Eihwaz is like a mix of water and fire, but this is not as strong as raw fire. Instead of Eihwaz, use Sowilo or the breath of fire. Similarly, work on your solar chakra more. Physically, the spleen is very related to the solar chakra, and as it improves, you will feel more motivated.

If you can do yoga, in regards to your injury, then you should definitely push yourself, because you will start to feel a lot better, as these will greatly energize you and alleviate your conditions.

Here are 4 separate routines you can look at, which would be useful to attempt:

JoS Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Routines
Kundalini Yoga - Solar Kriya
5 Tibetan Rites

There may be acupoints or other ways to accelerate the healing of your foot. However, the above will indirectly heal it. For more about this, it is probably best to consult with CentralForce.

Lightning-Wings said:
How does one make an appointment with CentralForce’s services? And how much does it cost?

Thank you all so much! Sorry for the late reply!

You can find CentralForce's thread and appointment service here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=76057

It is $45 dollars for a 90-minute consultation, where he can provide lifestyle advice, dietary tips, and herbal remedies to help you. Although TCM is much easier to understand and apply for normal people, there can still be certain areas of confusion.

I have spent a lot of time learning TCM to help myself, but I had made mistakes in the past, which would've been easily fixed by CentralForce's advice. It was also CentralForce that diagnosed and helped me with my own problem, way in the past.

Lightning-Wings said:

Did you take a urine analysis and urinary tract ultrasound? 6/10 of the women experience urinary system infections at least once in their life, for 1/10 it's recurrent and comes back every year. What you are going through is identical. I know some women who have a small bladder also experience similar problems. Working on the root cause and preventative measures is important but you don't have to be in pain while doing that. Antibiotics do wonders (when properly used).

Pammy said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Did you take a urine analysis and urinary tract ultrasound? 6/10 of the women experience urinary system infections at least once in their life, for 1/10 it's recurrent and comes back every year. What you are going through is identical. I know some women who have a small bladder also experience similar problems. Working on the root cause and preventative measures is important but you don't have to be in pain while doing that. Antibiotics do wonders (when properly used).

So sorry for the late reply, but no, I have not. It seemed to fix itself!

I, however, ended up having a very horrible UTI in December last year. Had very high temperature, but I got to the ER just in time to get the needed treatment. I'm better now! Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back