Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Knee pain (Whilst Driving)

EnkiUK

As above guys, when i reach say 70 miles on the road knee or knees start to be sore.

Is there anything to take healthwise for this or help my people would be appreciated surley cant be old age if it is im off :lol:

My family knows a man who had this issue. He did go to the Doctor though he never said if he solved it or whatnot. He does drive a bus and encountered this issue only when driving. I think he said not with my car cause the pedal is softer but the bus has a more engrossing pedal.

I think the main knee pain is not so much the knee itself. I think it's the cartilage that acts like a lubricant to move the knees fairly.

So in essence your issue is not the bone nor the knee itself but the pinching of the knees lacking in a reduction of the matter that allows smooth, easy movement.

Try this does your knee hurt at all times or when doing other things. Sounds like only when your driving. So if this is the case then I don't think it's a ligament or bone issue but the matter providing a surface to move the knees.

Do you roughly move your knees? Do you exercise a lot? Do you squat with/out weights?

I think it might just be the matter in between the knee and not the knee itself. If this only happens while driving then I think like I said the matter might seem normal in other times but with the car your pinching this matter thus your knees hurt.

EnkiUK55 said:
As above guys, when i reach say 70 miles on the road knee or knees start to be sore.

Is there anything to take healthwise for this or help my people would be appreciated surley cant be old age if it is im off :lol:

There is this guy on youtube that i am 100% with that he can help you get rid of this problem.

The kneesovertoesguy:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGybO-bWZ3W6URh42sdMQiw

Gear88 said:
My family knows a man who had this issue. He did go to the Doctor though he never said if he solved it or whatnot. He does drive a bus and encountered this issue only when driving. I think he said not with my car cause the pedal is softer but the bus has a more engrossing pedal.

I think the main knee pain is not so much the knee itself. I think it's the cartilage that acts like a lubricant to move the knees fairly.

So in essence your issue is not the bone nor the knee itself but the pinching of the knees lacking in a reduction of the matter that allows smooth, easy movement.

Try this does your knee hurt at all times or when doing other things. Sounds like only when your driving. So if this is the case then I don't think it's a ligament or bone issue but the matter providing a surface to move the knees.

Do you roughly move your knees? Do you exercise a lot? Do you squat with/out weights?

I think it might just be the matter in between the knee and not the knee itself. If this only happens while driving then I think like I said the matter might seem normal in other times but with the car your pinching this matter thus your knees hurt.

Thanks for detailed reply Gear my pal.

It hurts only when driving or when i sit for say a full day in office. Now i was one that always ignored leg day at the gym, but the past few years i have only done the machine press, i know its a pale imitation for squats, its just i put my back out deadlifting years ago (wasnt heavy just bad form).

I have popped a few straps on during the day knee supports took a few vitamins. Here hope it works. As a person who knows the gym well yourself i need to go :cool:

Cheers.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It's that your knee doesn't like to be at that angle. Move your chair more forward or backward.

Okay Ol I will try adjust it. No way can it be getting old im a young cub man :lol:

Hope you good.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
EnkiUK55 said:

There is this guy on youtube that i am 100% with that he can help you get rid of this problem.

The kneesovertoesguy:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGybO-bWZ3W6URh42sdMQiw

I will get a look at this when back, appreciate the reply my man.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It's that your knee doesn't like to be at that angle. Move your chair more forward or backward.

Still an issue Ol my pal 20 odd miles now need your health, im not that old :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back