Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Individual, Confidential Chinese Medicine Consultations

Background:

I have been with the JOS for over 15 years, since I was 19 years old.

It has been a long and arduous journey, but well worth it.

I have been given a fantastic gift by Satan, the ability to study and deeply understand the workings and healings of Chinese medicine, alongside spiritual ability in the area of healing.

I am now a registered Chinese medicine doctor in Australia, and operate two clinics for the general public.

In amongst that, I also recognise that this gift is, and should be used for the Children of Satan, in its most potent form which is not forum posting as whilst this is somewhat useful, it's easy to have people's threads lost amongst others and the replies of other people often dilute my ability to properly respond to your health concerns.

Furthermore, many of the questions needed to reach accurate diagnosis which determines treatment protocol, lifestyle advice and herbal medicine recommendations are very private and I appreciate not always the easiest thing to share online.

To address this, and provide a persolised, individual consultation to my brothers and sisters, I am going to open up some of my consultating hours to one on one consultation using Whatsapp for phone calls or if you prefer via email correspondence.

I am offering 40 minute consultations plus a written treatment plan to SATANISTS ONLY (sorry, no family and friends at this stage, although I will consult them for my regular costs) for AU$45.

My regular fee for this is $90.

You are able to book during the times I am available online via this link:

https://my.powerdiary.com/clientportal/pvppn

Your privacy is important to me, and if you wish to submit alias names etc. I will accept this.

I am a registered business in South Australia with Facebook, instagram and a Google business page for Feng Shen Zhi Dao Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine if you wish to check this out.

Please note when booking, please select option

Code 703 - test feature do not use

To make your booking (obviously listed on my public booking page hence the wording.

All times are in GMT +930 timezone time.

Centralforce666 said:

This is awesome, thanks! I know a lot of people will benefit from this.

Personally, it pains me a lot when I read about the physical ailments of other SS, especially where it disturbs their practices. Many people suffer from conditions that are otherwise easily treatable with the correct knowledge. TCM and other holistic systems describe the physical side of what we work on spiritually, and therefore it matches SS philosophy very well.

For those who suffer from any ailments, $90 is nothing compared to getting the solution and knowledge of your problem. TCM pursues a cure, not just continual "treatment" for a lifetime, yet many people spend thousands with worsening results when they go to see Fauci and his tribe.

Although we can discuss TCM knowledge as laypeople with more success than convoluted Western theory, the nature of both our path and the desire for privacy inhibit us from fully elaborating on relevant medical details. From an efficiency standpoint, it is much easier to see a professional for this.

I vouch for this guy, he's been helping me since I was new here and helped me a ton with me help :D

Thank you very much for this! Your posts on the forum are great, I translated many and they provide a lot of wonderful knowledge.

But how do people from other countries and from enemy-to-Australia countries such as Russia, North Korea etc., contact you and buy your service?

What about those who can't use Paypall or other Western way of payment? Do you accept cryptocurrency? Banking transactions with Russia, for example, are closed now, because war.

Whatsapp is kike service very detrimental for online security and anonymity, we do not advise it. In our lives we prefer to totally avoid services that demand registration with real data in regards to Satanic use or any use that is confidential. How about free software services that do not demand personal data? Or how about just using an email?

Your posts in forum and your help cost much more than 90 AU. Yet unfortunately there are people who have nothing to eat, jobless because war, are under bombing in Ukraine and are sick. They also can't transfer you anything because they have no access to cryptocurrency exchange. How do these people get your help and how do they thank you? May they, for example, translate your website in Russian / Ukrainian or serve you in any other way to show their gratitude?

Also, how do they let you know that they are SS?

Anyway, I am always there to translate your website to Russian, because I am interested that Russian-speaking people could get professional help of real SS (providing you accept cryptocurrency since we can't use Western payment systems). Just please give me your website files that are to translate and I will translate and return them to you.

Edward Lonsa said:
Thank you very much for this! Your posts on the forum are great, I translated many and they provide a lot of wonderful knowledge.

But how do people from other countries and from enemy-to-Australia countries such as Russia, North Korea etc., contact you and buy your service?

What about those who can't use Paypall or other Western way of payment? Do you accept cryptocurrency? Banking transactions with Russia, for example, are closed now, because war.

Whatsapp is kike service very detrimental for online security and anonymity, we do not advise it. In our lives we prefer to totally avoid services that demand registration with real data in regards to Satanic use or any use that is confidential. How about free software services that do not demand personal data? Or how about just using an email?

Your posts in forum and your help cost much more than 90 AU. Yet unfortunately there are people who have nothing to eat, jobless because war, are under bombing in Ukraine and are sick. They also can't transfer you anything because they have no access to cryptocurrency exchange. How do these people get your help and how do they thank you? May they, for example, translate your website in Russian / Ukrainian or serve you in any other way to show their gratitude?

Also, how do they let you know that they are SS?

Anyway, I am always there to translate your website to Russian, because I am interested that Russian-speaking people could get professional help of real SS (providing you accept cryptocurrency since we can't use Western payment systems). Just please give me your website files that are to translate and I will translate and return them to you.

I am happy to use whatever apps or communication services people have.

Unfortunately, crypto currency is of no use to me, it does not feed my family and it cannot pay my rent.

I feel bad for the people who are in a position to not provide monetary goods but I am sure there are other things that can be negotiated.

I will know they are SS because they will have followed the instructions in my first post, which are not listed anywhere else online or otherwise.

And just further to everyone's posts, my regular fee is $90, I am only charging SS $45, HALF my regular fee.

Centralforce666 said:
Background:

I have been given a fantastic gift by Satan, the ability to study and deeply understand the workings and healings of Chinese medicine, alongside spiritual ability in the area of healing.

I am now a registered Chinese medicine doctor in Australia, and operate two clinics for the general public.

In amongst that, I also recognise that this gift is, and should be used for the Children of Satan, in its most potent form which is not forum posting as whilst this is somewhat useful, it's easy to have people's threads lost amongst others and the replies of other people often dilute my ability to properly respond to your health concerns.

Furthermore, many of the questions needed to reach accurate diagnosis which determines treatment protocol, lifestyle advice and herbal medicine recommendations are very private and I appreciate not always the easiest thing to share online.

To address this, and provide a persolised, individual consultation to my brothers and sisters, I am going to open up some of my consultating hours to one on one consultation using Whatsapp for phone calls or if you prefer via email correspondence.

I am offering 40 minute consultations plus a written treatment plan to SATANISTS ONLY (sorry, no family and friends at this stage, although I will consult them for my regular costs) for AU$45.

Your privacy is important to me, and if you wish to submit alias names etc. I will accept this.

I am a registered business in South Australia with Facebook, instagram and a Google business page for Feng Shen Zhi Dao Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine if you wish to check this out.

To make your booking (obviously listed on my public booking page hence the wording.

I am so happy for you, brother. Operating two clinics-- that's amazing. I have learned a lot from you and wishing you all the best. Continue your good work. You and others here are a great inspiration when it comes to health and well-being.

Centralforce666 said:
Edward Lonsa said:
What about those who can't use Paypall or other Western way of payment? Do you accept cryptocurrency?

Unfortunately, crypto currency is of no use to me, it does not feed my family and it cannot pay my rent.

Sorry, why do you say you can't use it for your needs? Isn't it possible in your country to easily convert cryptocurrency to dollars or any other currency? It seems like I am unaware of the situation in Australia in this regard.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Centralforce please answer about ginseng

What is your question about Ginseng?

Also, which Ginseng are you referring to?

There are about 5 or 6 different species, all with different properties.

HPS Shannon said:
I am so happy for you, brother. Operating two clinics-- that's amazing. I have learned a lot from you and wishing you all the best. Continue your good work. You and others here are a great inspiration when it comes to health and well-being.

Thank-you.

It's nice to hear from you 😊

Edward Lonsa said:
Centralforce666 said:
Edward Lonsa said:
What about those who can't use Paypall or other Western way of payment? Do you accept cryptocurrency?

Sorry, why do you say you can't use it for your needs? Isn't it possible in your country to easily convert cryptocurrency to dollars or any other currency? It seems like I am unaware of the situation in Australia in this regard.

It is very difficult to do that here yes, if not impossible and the tax on it is high, so any conversion makes it close to worthless.

Centralforce666 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

Is Korean ginseng good for energy and vitality

Centralforce666 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

The Outlaw Torn said:
Centralforce666 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

Yes it is, but only when the absence of energy and vitality is caused by Spleen Qi Deficiency.

Sometimes and often, vitality and energy are blocked by pathogenic factors such as stagnated qi, blood, phlegm or cold.

If Korean Ginseng is taken when these factors are present, it will actually make them worse and can cause serious harm and further, more complicated disease.

Centralforce666 said:
Hi Central I think I have been taking this https://www.activeherb.com/tongchang/ for some days now, I have constipation problems and bad flatulence. Constipass is helping me for my constipation but I still have too much gas and my digestion is not the best, I was trying to find what else i should buy but i don't want to go blind becasue I spend too much money already. For some weeks now I have very dry upper lip, like so dry they are peeling. I'm honestly exhausted especially with the gas issues, my digestion and now these very dry upper lip, I do have dermatitis seborrhoeic too on my scalp for years too.

Hopefully you can help me with this, I've been spending so much money. If you think this needs to book an appointment for a consultation then I'll do it, of course but if you can help me here and then I'll send you the money It will make it faster, i think. It takes a long time and money for the herbs to arrive from the US here in Italy and I'm really exhausted about this problems.

luis said:
Centralforce666 said:
Hi Central I think I have been taking this https://www.activeherb.com/tongchang/ for some days now, I have constipation problems and bad flatulence. Constipass is helping me for my constipation but I still have too much gas and my digestion is not the best, I was trying to find what else i should buy but i don't want to go blind becasue I spend too much money already. For some weeks now I have very dry upper lip, like so dry they are peeling. I'm honestly exhausted especially with the gas issues, my digestion and now these very dry upper lip, I do have dermatitis seborrhoeic too on my scalp for years too.

Hopefully you can help me with this, I've been spending so much money. If you think this needs to book an appointment for a consultation then I'll do it, of course but if you can help me here and then I'll send you the money It will make it faster, i think. It takes a long time and money for the herbs to arrive from the US here in Italy and I'm really exhausted about this problems.

It would be irresponsible for me to make a prescription without a consultation, as there are too many variables here for me to say one thing or another without taking a detailed history.

The herbal formula you are taking may also be very very wrong for you as it's a very specific formula for constipation due to full heat and Yang Ming disorder.

If you want to book, then please do so, that I might assist you in addressing this properly and fully.

Centralforce666 said:
luis said:
Centralforce666 said:

It would be irresponsible for me to make a prescription without a consultation, as there are too many variables here for me to say one thing or another without taking a detailed history.

The herbal formula you are taking may also be very very wrong for you as it's a very specific formula for constipation due to full heat and Yang Ming disorder.

If you want to book, then please do so, that I might assist you in addressing this properly and fully.
I understand, thank you. I'll see what I can do.

i hate to bother and ask you on forums, but before i book an appointment i was wondering if your treatment could fix acne?

Someone.something_ said:
i hate to bother and ask you on forums, but before i book an appointment i was wondering if your treatment could fix acne?

There is a reason for all symptoms in the body, whether acne or something worse. TCM, being holistic, understands this and knows why it may happen.

For example, you can correlate the acne or other blemishes to certain meridians of the body which relate to specific organs. If you have a red pimple, this relates to inflammation, so you can assume the certain organ is having inflammation problems.

This could be the case of eating something very heating, like red meat off of a grill, without balancing it with something like vegetables to reduce heat in the body. This can then result in heat in the stomach or liver, for example, and therefore acne on associated areas of the body.

Beyond just treating acne, it is useful to become mindful about which areas of the body may be problematic for you. This is due to both your astrology, but also environmental influences and other habits.

TCM can help you manage symptoms by directing more energy into building up the yin element of your body, for example.
Spiritual Satanism provides the more permanent solution, which could be something like fixing an afflicted Moon, which rules the fluids in the body.

Someone.something_ said:

Yes, ACNE can be treated quite successfully by Chinese Medicine

Centralforce666 said:
Background:

May I email you?

Because of your continued service and care for the community for so many years, I put this as a sticky on the thread here, so everyone seeing this can benefit.

If I was notified a bit earlier we could launch this properly. We'll do so in the closeby future as part of JoS related and affiliated services.

Thank you for providing this help for people and on such reasonable price too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If I was notified a bit earlier we could launch this properly. We'll do so in the closeby future as part of JoS related and affiliated services.

Might it please be permitted to translate this website to Russian and to integrate currency converting into the system from crypto to UA dollar so that Centralforce666 could receive it in dollars UA in his bank account while people could pay in crypto. Is this possible? For example you come and book a service in crypto, then in the system of the website it gets converted and when Centralforce666 gets notification of the new order he already sees payments on his banking card. This would save a lot of both his and his SS clients' online privacy and disconnect his ID from his Satanic allegiance for the sake of his security.

Hi central force, I am looking to do some education in the field of TCm and my friend recommended this guy. He also teaches on Buddhism, but it seems also on Christianity also.

I wondered if you have come across him
Before?

https://www.daoistmagic.com/professor-jerry-alan-johnson

Hail Satan!

May I email you?
[/quote]

You can try but the last few people who've tried to do so via the board have been unsuccessful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because of your continued service and care for the community for so many years, I put this as a sticky on the thread here, so everyone seeing this can benefit.

Thank you for providing this help for people and on such reasonable price too.

Thank-you HP.

Satan has blessed me with an ability in medicine and its only fair that his people benefit.

As for launches, I've never really been very good at hard launches of anything, always preferring the soft approach.

Edward Lonsa said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Might it please be permitted to translate this website to Russian and to integrate currency converting into the system from crypto to UA dollar so that Centralforce666 could receive it in dollars UA in his bank account while people could pay in crypto. Is this possible? For example you come and book a service in crypto, then in the system of the website it gets converted and when Centralforce666 gets notification of the new order he already sees payments on his banking card. This would save a lot of both his and his SS clients' online privacy and disconnect his ID from his Satanic allegiance for the sake of his security.

I don't have the technical expertise for this but if you or someone you know does, I wouldn't say no to the integration.

Artoria Pendragon said:
Hi central force, I am looking to do some education in the field of TCm and my friend recommended this guy. He also teaches on Buddhism, but it seems also on Christianity also.

Before?

Hail Satan!

My recommendation is not to follow one individual in your pursuit of TCM knowledge, particularly when they are financially benefitting from every book you buy (because they wrote the book).

If you are going to choose an author to learn from in the initial stages, choose Giovanni Maciocia.

He was the first westerner to be given honorary Professor status in China and his theory is very strict to the original teachings of TCM without any MUS (made up stuff).

What if I book the consultation and I can't get what I am prescribed? For example, I don't know if you remember but I told you my ailment with my sinuses and you told me to use Wen Dan Tang or Bamboo and Holen formula. However I could not find it anywhere online or in the city.

Are there other solutions, home made maybe?

My sinuses are acting up and I developed an ear infection recently, whenever I swallow my ears pop and the pressure makes my hearing bad sometimes. It's like my sinuses make my Eustachian Tubes clogged.

I hate this.

Thanks so much for the advice

Yep this guy charges a lot for the books and courses. Though his daoist and Buddhist teachings look quite convincing, but then he has a book on Christian mysticism also... so I’m guessing he still has work to do!

Thanks for much for the advice

Hail Satan !

Centralforce666 said:
Artoria Pendragon said:

Before?

Hail Satan!

My recommendation is not to follow one individual in your pursuit of TCM knowledge, particularly when they are financially benefitting from every book you buy (because they wrote the book).

If you are going to choose an author to learn from in the initial stages, choose Giovanni Maciocia.

He was the first westerner to be given honorary Professor status in China and his theory is very strict to the original teachings of TCM without any MUS (made up stuff).

GoldenxChild1 said:
What if I book the consultation and I can't get what I am prescribed? For example, I don't know if you remember but I told you my ailment with my sinuses and you told me to use Wen Dan Tang or Bamboo and Holen formula. However I could not find it anywhere online or in the city.

My sinuses are acting up and I developed an ear infection recently, whenever I swallow my ears pop and the pressure makes my hearing bad sometimes. It's like my sinuses make my Eustachian Tubes clogged.

I hate this.
Look here: https://www.activeherb.com/

GoldenxChild1 said:

I hate this.

What country are you in?

There are no suitable substitutes for the ingredients of Bamboo and Hoelen formula unfortunately

Henu the Great said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I hate this.

Holy, this delivers to where I am, and it says it has Wen Dan Pian, which is Wan Dan Tang I think?

I'll see if it works, thanks Henu

Centralforce666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I hate this.

What country are you in?

There are no suitable substitutes for the ingredients of Bamboo and Hoelen formula unfortunately

Canada, Henu told me to go this site, is this what I am looking for ? https://www.activeherb.com/wendan/

I am interested in buying your services, but I did not find "Code 703 - test feature do not use" when looking around the link you provided.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Henu the Great said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I hate this.

Holy, this delivers to where I am, and it says it has Wen Dan Pian, which is Wan Dan Tang I think?

I'll see if it works, thanks Henu
If you are not in the US this site it's going to take a lot of time and the spedition is going to cost a lot. Now if you can wait (if you're lucky it can come quicker or use a spell ;) ) it's a good site but make sure to take the good pills for your illness. The first time I took the wrong ones and while they helped for one thing it did not heal me of other things. The name is similar but it may not be the right one, look at what it does and if the ingredients are similar.

Henu the Great said:
I am interested in buying your services, but I did not find "Code 703 - test feature do not use" when looking around the link you provided.

Thanks for that.

I've just re-activated the feature and tested it if you'd like to try again?

Centralforce666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Thanks for that.

I've just re-activated the feature and tested it if you'd like to try again?
It appeared on the menu now. Thank you, I will make an order next week.

I am curious about the time in the menu since we probably live across the world relative to each other.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back