Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Arthosis

lestat

Hi

Anyone have an idea to help against arthosis of hip joint?

I thought about vibrating laum or Baum on the first knot. In fact since 2nn knot is shoulder is it possible that in reality 1st knott is not centre hips but in fact the ball (no idea of the name) which is the upper part of the leg ?

Thanks for any tips. I m not interested to put a piece of metal as doctor said

Do you mean arthrosis?

Sometimes health issues are just a matter of supplementation and or diet change, and not doing a working. But if money is an issue, then yes, do a working.

Vital Proteins Cartilage Collagen pills/capsules is what you should take. It is available on Amazon and other sites. It will rebuild the joints, collagen, cartilage, skin and ligaments of the body. I don't know your age or if you have any other health issues associated with the arthrosis, but the collagen should be enough for now.

If you are in your 50's and up, then its primarily an aging situation which will need different types of up-keep. But as you know, yoga and related is key for a healthy foundation when it comes to aging.

Also, you're in Europe, right? Then it may be more difficult to get certain supplements.

HPS Shannon said:

I have yet to write a post about this, but I have experimented with using the elements for short-term, non-permanent healing. Because a permanent solution is not being sought, this helps give a strong effect from a relatively low amount of energy.

For example, chanting Jala and using it to clear pathological heat in the body (like skin redness or inflammation), or using Prithivi to restore the yin of the body or particular organ. Usually, immediately after using either of these, I would feel instant effects, as well as a delayed reaction. For example, a calming influence across the body, then later the yin quality of my skin would improve.

Of course, the solution is not permanent, but it doesn't need to be, because the body can sustain a baseline level of health. Just as you suggest supplementing collagen, this is the same principle, but with a spiritual "supplement". Unlike physical solutions, the energy can go right where it is needed in the body, getting around physical obstacles.

If you are curious, this is what exactly I did: Prithivi 5, 10, or 20 times, then "This earth energy has now restored the yin of my body, in a manner that supports both my health and productivity (helps prevent sluggishness)" x3

Then I visualized it like blocks of nourishing earth rebuilding the structure of my bodily tissue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back