Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unexpected Symptoms from Covid

BurgeoningMoon

So as of 2 weeks ago, my family all got Covid, and it hit me as well. The first week was about as expected, given having done the aura of protection and everything, but after dealing with it for a second week is what's been really concerning me. Basically for whatever reason, I've developed a highly uncharacteristic amount of fatigue, and symptoms of anxiety and depression. It's been getting to the point of being nauseating.

I didn't feel physically capable of doing yoga during the first week, but now I am, and I've been keeping at it, as well as maintaining a regular cleaning with aura of protection, but I'm still experiencing these symptoms.

Is there any evidence to explain why this happens? And is there any other things I can do to combat this? I really haven't been in a state like this for 3-4 years before I found Satan, and this is really aggravating.

The post Covid and Covid symptomps are wierd and different from person to person.

I jus started to regain my sense of smell and taste after 6-7 months.

Just keep going forward, I belive that, that will also pass.

And good job for motiviating yourself to do yoga again.

Cheers!

It will pass, it has affected you intestines. You'll heal in time and this doesn't stay more than a few weeks at max. You'll have probably 2-3 days and it will pass, it is normal and the process of exiting your body.

Help your family and force optimistic views on yourself. Vibrate SATANAMA 50x per day, ideally a couple of times per day. Focus on your physical body.

Keep your energies within, if you want, keep a very light exercise routine.

That is what covid does, especially the new version of it. The new one does not have any lung problems anymore, and basically the only symptom it has is to make your whole body hurt and feel very weak.

Get a lot of vitamin C, and some zinc, and vitamin D. And whatever other things that make your immune system stronger. In a week or 2 you should be perfectly fine again like nothing ever happened. But while you are sick from it, it is going to be uncomfortable.

So you already are healing, and you have experienced the same thing that everybody else experiences. For one week you are very weak and hurting, then the 2nd weak you feel that you are getting stronger again. And in the 3rd week you will probably be completely healed.

F_For_Flamingo said:

NakedPluto said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Okay, I'm glad that all this is definitely temporary. I already knew I'd recover and feel better, I was just left uncertain and... well, feeling unwell over dealing with the mental effects of it all. I will definitely keep up enough of a routine to combat this, as was advised; I was even planning on resuming my workout routine in the coming week after having regained some comfort from yoga. Thank you for the advice that I've quoted and seen thus far, and if anyone else has any other advise, all the better.

Wandering_Moon said:
So as of 2 weeks ago, my family all got Covid, and it hit me as well. The first week was about as expected, given having done the aura of protection and everything, but after dealing with it for a second week is what's been really concerning me. Basically for whatever reason, I've developed a highly uncharacteristic amount of fatigue, and symptoms of anxiety and depression. It's been getting to the point of being nauseating.

I didn't feel physically capable of doing yoga during the first week, but now I am, and I've been keeping at it, as well as maintaining a regular cleaning with aura of protection, but I'm still experiencing these symptoms.

Is there any evidence to explain why this happens? And is there any other things I can do to combat this? I really haven't been in a state like this for 3-4 years before I found Satan, and this is really aggravating.

This is due to the illness going deep into the body, to the level of the Tai Yin, which is the spleen.

The illness now resides there and the impediment to the spleen is causing dampness.

Without treatment this may be a lifelong latent pathogen.

Panax Ginseng and phlegm/damp resolving herbs are required to heal when the illness is at this level.

Centralforce666 said:
Wandering_Moon said:

This is due to the illness going deep into the body, to the level of the Tai Yin, which is the spleen.

The illness now resides there and the impediment to the spleen is causing dampness.

Without treatment this may be a lifelong latent pathogen.

Panax Ginseng and phlegm/damp resolving herbs are required to heal when the illness is at this level.
Can you link some good ginseng products?

As NakedPluto said, it will pass, and you can do magick to speed up your recovery.

When I had covid, I used SATANAMA, RAUM, Chakra Spinning, and solar energy all throughout every day, and it made a big difference. I regained my sense of smell within a week.

Although I know the path is different for everyone, the treatment is about the same. Get plenty of rest, eat healthy food, and do meditations/yoga.

After it's over, you'll join the ranks of people who have actual immunity, not a fake vaccine that works so well that everybody is catching it anyway... :roll:

Above all, maintain a positive mindset. Even if doctors tell you something is "permanent" or whatever, we are Satanists. Even if it takes a really long time, all health problems can be cured with magick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back