Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tailbone

EnkiUK

If that is correct terform lower back bone, al of sudden pain in it any remedies guys.

Maybe poor form weightlifting brought it on. Unsure.

Thanks SSrs.

See either it is cocydynia Or it is Kundalini to recognise what it is you will have to observe like does it hurt on sitting if it does then it's cocydynia but if you feel pain when you are lying down and pain goes away after some time then it is your kundalini

Also if it is cocydynia in ayurveda we have rishi amrit joint care which helps a lot but if it is kundalini then you must do weightlifting yoga or any exercise so that the csf is pushed back into the spinal cord from the tailbone so it wil stop the pain

Hyperactive Melon said:
See either it is cocydynia Or it is Kundalini to recognise what it is you will have to observe like does it hurt on sitting if it does then it's cocydynia but if you feel pain when you are lying down and pain goes away after some time then it is your kundalini

Thank you for reply I only noticed it just there.

Kundalini, could be although what happens once it is risen is it always there i thought once it was risen that was that :lol:

Let me know my friend also bang on that cocys bone its getting better if not better already just getting pains in my knees as i have put on over 2 stone in weight (Bulking up) knees are sore if i need sit down for a short period of time i went and got some vitamins just there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back