Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dr. Sebi

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
What are your thoughts on Dr. Sebi? This guy won a court case against the pharmaceutic mafia, they sued him because he claimed that he healed people with cancer. He mysteriously died after the court case.

Serbon said:
What are your thoughts on Dr. Sebi? This guy won a court case against the pharmaceutic mafia, they sued him because he claimed that he healed people with cancer. He mysteriously died after the court case.

He was just another gentile who already knew and glorified the power of natural healing. There are many other good gentiles who have met their demise or was ostracized for promoting natural and wholesome cures. It's definitely obvious that natural healing is the way, whether it be through yoga, energy healing and herbal medicine. Any time a gentile finds a way to heal people and destroy the disgusting jewish medical paradigm, they are met with big problems.

There are countless plant medicines on earth that heals.

HPS Shannon said:
Serbon said:

He was just another gentile who already knew and glorified the power of natural healing. There are many other good gentiles who have met their demise or was ostracized for promoting natural and wholesome cures. It's definitely obvious that natural healing is the way, whether it be through yoga, energy healing and herbal medicine. Any time a gentile finds a way to heal people and destroy the disgusting jewish medical paradigm, they are met with big problems.

Thanks for answering HPS! But what do you think about Sebi's statements on meat? He was even telling healthy people to totally stop consuming meat

Serbon said:
HPS Shannon said:
Serbon said:

Thanks for answering HPS! But what do you think about Sebi's statements on meat? He was even telling healthy people to totally stop consuming meat

Well, I honestly don't agree with that, at least not for people today. There are few who do okay on eating meat, but human evolved off meat. Meat has nutritional compound that is necessary. Meat consumption also has an energetic value.

Years ago, I almost went vegetarian after seeing a factory farming video but then less than a week later, I went back to meat. This happened one day after doing hatha yoga. It seems my soul influenced that. I craved it. Right after the yoga, I had a meat and pasta dinner. Also, a couple years ago, when my kundalini became empowered, I craved meat and had a kundalini flare up right after eating it. Meat is also grounding and has important properties.

I believe the problem is the quantity consumed today and the quality of it, not eating meat itself. People eat too many meat products and a low-grade type at that. Factory farming, the cruel treatment of animals raised for meat and what the animals are given and pumped with has negative effects on us too--physically and spiritually. When animals are treated horribly and suffer many negative emotions and thoughts before they are killed, it all transfers to us energetically.

Vegetarianism could work for a greater part of humanity if the food and crops today were nutrient-dense, but that is not the case. Vegetarianism can work, though, you have to consume certain foods for a good protein sustenance. I personally would just consume meat a couple times a week and from a pastured/grass fed animals who are treated humanely.

The ancients didn't eat too much meat either.

For people who really don't want to eat meat, it's best to do bone broths a 2-3 times week, or take collagen supplements, and/or consume some dairy and eggs. Eggs definitely since they are nature's multivitamin. They're great.

So, in conclusion, it's the quality of the meat and how much you eat. I don't think we need to go into why veganism is a horrible idea.

But in a spiritually advanced society, I believe that humans imbued with intense power and life force of the kundalini won't have to worry much about that. The kundalini energy is literally the life force that imbues health and vitality on its own.

HPS Shannon said:
Serbon said:
HPS Shannon said:

Well, I honestly don't agree with that, at least not for people today. There are few who do okay on eating meat, but human evolved off meat. Meat has nutritional compound that is necessary. Meat consumption also has an energetic value.

Years ago, I almost went vegetarian after seeing a factory farming video but then less than a week later, I went back to meat. This happened one day after doing hatha yoga. It seems my soul influenced that. I craved it. Right after the yoga, I had a meat and pasta dinner. Also, a couple years ago, when my kundalini became empowered, I craved meat and had a kundalini flare up right after eating it. Meat is also grounding and has important properties.

I believe the problem is the quantity consumed today and the quality of it, not eating meat itself. People eat too many meat products and a low-grade type at that. Factory farming, the cruel treatment of animals raised for meat and what the animals are given and pumped with has negative effects on us too--physically and spiritually. When animals are treated horribly and suffer many negative emotions and thoughts before they are killed, it all transfers to us energetically.

Vegetarianism could work for a greater part of humanity if the food and crops today were nutrient-dense, but that is not the case. Vegetarianism can work, though, you have to consume certain foods for a good protein sustenance. I personally would just consume meat a couple times a week and from a pastured/grass fed animals who are treated humanely.

For people who really don't want to eat meat, it's best to do bone broths a 2-3 times week, or take collagen supplements, and/or consume some dairy and eggs. Eggs definitely since they are nature's multivitamin. They're great.

So, in conclusion, it's the quality of the meat and how much you eat. I don't think we need to go into why veganism is a horrible idea.

But in a spiritually advanced society, I believe that humans imbued with intense power and life force of the kundalini won't have to worry much about that. The kundalini energy is literally the life force that imbues health and vitality on its own.
Would you agree with Sebi that if one gets cancer, he should completely stop eating meat?

Serbon said:
HPS Shannon said:
Serbon said:

Would you agree with Sebi that if one gets cancer, he should completely stop eating meat?

Yes. I agree with that.

Meat and dairy are heavy on the digestion and the system, and for one who is ill and in need of a body cleanse, they need to stop consuming it for a while. Usually, people healing from cancer and other diseases will eat primarily veggies and/or juice fast. Plants are healing and cleansing of course.

But I don't agree that eating meat is bad, especially if it's from healthy animals, clean and eaten in smaller quantities.

When I did a cleanse a couple years ago, I stopped meat for a few weeks, but I did have eggs and such. I just had little food so that my body could focus its energy on cleansing and balancing its system.

I also feel that just because one gets cancer doesn't mean that they should stop eating meat if they cure the cancer. Because that is suggesting that meat causes cancer. It may contribute to a disease like many other things, but to say that meat itself causes cancer is wrong. Eating too much of anything can cause disease, but what mainly causes disease is toxins, trauma (physical and mental,) a low life force/weakened imbalanced soul and negative thinking.

As far as cancer, it's pretty much a wasting disease. It happens when the body has a low life force (low voltage or bioelectric energy,) and when the body, or organ, or whatever that gets cancer, is decaying and breaking itself down (just like when the body breaks itself down when it dies.) And of course, it can be caused by many other things such as stress, trauma, toxins, and so forth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back