Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does Satan Do Physical Healing or Miracles

Homeschoolie

I am totally new to Satanism. Still in the stage of doing my due diligence research into what it is all about and how to be a Satanist. I am wondering if he or one of his demons can or will heal people when they have problems in their body. If they will, do we just simply ask? If they won't or can't... why not?

Homeschoolie said:
I am totally new to Satanism. Still in the stage of doing my due diligence research into what it is all about and how to be a Satanist. I am wondering if he or one of his demons can or will heal people when they have problems in their body. If they will, do we just simply ask? If they won't or can't... why not?

Of course they can, but they also want us to be independent and self-sufficient. They may guide you to heal your problem through your own efforts, for example. However, in extreme cases, they will protect you, when you are unable to do so on your own.

An appropriate interaction would be to both research the forums and find what others have described, then also ask Satan for guidance on treating an issue. Some issues can be solved easier than others, as some may have significant negative karma behind them, for example.

If Satan restores your health, but due to a large amount of negative karma, your issue comes back, then maybe you will feel cheated or angry. Or, if Satan fixes all the negative karma for you, then you will never learn to do it on your own, which would delay your spiritual advancement.

Homeschoolie said:

I'm not to talk on behalf of them, so this is only what I understand until now, but if it's in your range of capability, they would rather have you learn how to better yourself and guide you so. If it's too much for you, they would help directly. If the situation is too dire due to astrological events, past life karma, etc. there is a limit to what can be done even for them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back