Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Panic attack

Kat666

Hi!
I have a "big" problem. My mental health isn't okay. I can't live healthy with this problem. I have lots of panic attack every night if I think about afterlife. I can't share this feeling. Sometimes, this feeling is the same at day or talk about this problem, too. It happens very often. I can't breath and I feel lonliness. This feeling so strong. In this thought I always determine I will be nothing afterlife or I will be in a dark place and lost myself. After that I can't control anything. I'm very afraid of the death. In this panic period I'm not the true me. This is a nightmare...
Can I get help? Do somebody feel same feelings? What is the solution or treatment? Thanks for reading my text. I feel this for since 9-13 months ago. Maybe....
I know my english isn't good or rich. Sorry.

K2934 said:
Hi!
I have a "big" problem. My mental health isn't okay. I can't live healthy with this problem. I have lots of panic attack every night if I think about afterlife. I can't share this feeling. Sometimes, this feeling is the same at day or talk about this problem, too. It happens very often. I can't breath and I feel lonliness. This feeling so strong. In this thought I always determine I will be nothing afterlife or I will be in a dark place and lost myself. After that I can't control anything. I'm very afraid of the death. In this panic period I'm not the true me. This is a nightmare...
Can I get help? Do somebody feel same feelings? What is the solution or treatment? Thanks for reading my text. I feel this for since 9-13 months ago. Maybe....
I know my english isn't good or rich. Sorry.

Fear of death is the least to fear, especially for an SS. Nothing is better if you are nervous about what is going to happen and afraid of what is coming. You fear the unknown, but if you understand it a little, that fear becomes causeless.

I suggest doing Void Meditation, or if the situation is severe, try Self-hypnosis. You should not be afraid of what is coming, as you have no control over what death means. Improve yourself spiritually, move forward and don't worry because you are only hurting yourself and that is reflected in the mentality.

If you are always worrying about what happens after death, you are not living your life fully and constructively and you will die as if you had never lived.

Thank you so much!! It can be stupid question...but...How can i do Self-hypnosis?

K2934 said:
Thank you so much!! It can be stupid question...but...How can i do Self-hypnosis?

Take a look here:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Self_Hypnosis.html

For future reference, the JoS website has a very good search function where you can write a phrase and any relevant articles from the entire website will come up if there is anything regarding this phrase.

Searching for self hypnosis pulls up this article as the first result, as well as other articles about hypnosis, and takes not even 5 seconds to do.

The search function is very powerful functionality, will be useful to remember this if you are looking for something in the future and are wondering if there is an article about it on the website or on the forum.

The search function here is very good as well, you can even search through individual members posts, such as HP HoodedCobra's posts, on a phrase you are looking for information on.

So many posts have been written over the years, most things you will have questions about have already been written about in the past, it definitely is helpful to make use of this informational resource available here.

Hail Satan!

Many people misinterpret panic or anxiety attacks as originating from the head as a mental disorder. It is not. It comes from the body.

Panic attacks, from my experience, are due to the body crying out for food. It starts at the heart region and then spirals up to the mind, causing rapid heartbeat and intrusive thoughts. Anxiety is your heart telling you that you need carbs/potassium for it to keep functioning. Like a baby, the heart will SCREAM at you and thus will make your entire body respond, including the mind which is A PART of the body, NOT separate.

Next time you have an attack, sit down with a bag of potato chips or a banana and eat it. Even if you feel like you have a lump in your throat, try and swallow the food. If you feel like throwing up, go make yourself throw up (this releases a LOT of tension in the body and floods you with endorphins but this action should really be a last resort). But Eat when you start to feel yourself "spiraling". Taking in carbs makes the body feel "okay".

"There is food here! Why get anxious? We are not going to die because we are eating. Everything is okay!" This is the body talking when you give it carbs. It's profoundly retarded.

Feed the body and the body will calm the mind. Good luck, OP.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Many people misinterpret panic or anxiety attacks as originating from the head as a mental disorder. It is not. It comes from the body.

Panic attacks, from my experience, are due to the body crying out for food. It starts at the heart region and then spirals up to the mind, causing rapid heartbeat and intrusive thoughts. Anxiety is your heart telling you that you need carbs/potassium for it to keep functioning. Like a baby, the heart will SCREAM at you and thus will make your entire body respond, including the mind which is A PART of the body, NOT separate.

Next time you have an attack, sit down with a bag of potato chips or a banana and eat it. Even if you feel like you have a lump in your throat, try and swallow the food. If you feel like throwing up, go make yourself throw up (this releases a LOT of tension in the body and floods you with endorphins but this action should really be a last resort). But Eat when you start to feel yourself "spiraling". Taking in carbs makes the body feel "okay".

"There is food here! Why get anxious? We are not going to die because we are eating. Everything is okay!" This is the body talking when you give it carbs. It's profoundly retarded.

If you want to end up as an obese stress eater over 400 pounds and unable to walk, this is great advice.

If not, then most definitely one should not program the mind to respond to anxiety by stuffing yourself full of carbs.

Terrible advice all around, not to mention extremely wrong.

Anxiety can come from many different sources. It can have physical causes, purely mental, or even caused by deficiencies and blockages on the Soul.

Mostly it can be dealt with by understanding the root cause, and eliminating it. Not through random carb stuffing and programming your mind this will solve all your life's issues.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Enigmatic_Rabbit said:

If you want to end up as an obese stress eater over 400 pounds and unable to walk, this is great advice.

If not, then most definitely one should not program the mind to respond to anxiety by stuffing yourself full of carbs.

Terrible advice all around, not to mention extremely wrong.

Anxiety can come from many different sources. It can have physical causes, purely mental, or even caused by deficiencies and blockages on the Soul.

Mostly it can be dealt with by understanding the root cause, and eliminating it. Not through random carb stuffing and programming your mind this will solve all your life's issues.

Hail Satan!

Well, I'm sorry but YOU are the one who is wrong here. You MUST respect the body and considering how you reacted to one word I said (the word "carbs") tells me that your mind is already shut down to new information. Is your cup already full, my friend? Because if it is, this advice is not for you but for people who are truly suffering and have tried nearly EVERYTHING to help cope.

Stress eating is not the same as anxiety. Saying you can become 400lbs because you eat when you have legitimate anxiety attacks is absolutely insulting! You are implying that we have anxiety attacks 24/7. How ignorant and callous could one be to think like this? It's horrendously debilitating and you literally have a BODILY REACTION that you're TRAPPED and CANNOT escape, no matter what stimuli from the outside you take. Blanket dismissing a legitimate way to cope so one can bring down one's state of unwanted "excitement" is profoundly harmful. Who HURT you, sir?

As someone who has suffered from anxiety since 2010, as someone who has tried advice from councilors, doctors, randos on the internet, nothing worked until I began studying the bio-chemical response of the body to deficiencies of nutrients. One of the symptoms of potassium deficiency is ANXIETY. Look it up.

Ignoring the body, the perfect form of which lord Satan himself created, is a travesty. What happens if you leave a building alone without maintenance? It rots. So will the body and many people here suffer from lack of grounding and bodily understanding. What is grounding? Earth element. What is earth element? The Body. When people ignore the body, mental illness can arise. Schizophrenia? Cured by B vitamins, specifically Niacin, some versions of misophonia can be treated with B6 P-5-P, depression is cured by fatty acids and a whole host of other (((mental))) diseases the kiked medical community wants you to think are NOT related to the body. You are a fool to believe otherwise.

Anxiety attacks can be triggered by different events. Sometimes, people just need to breathe into a brown paper bag, some people need "medication". I'm not saying this will work for OP but this worked for *me* and I'm not 400lbs. By observing the body and reading up on different texts and trying out different things did I come to my own conclusion through traumatic and Bitter experience.

If OP doesn't take my advice, this is fine and if he does, that's fine too. But I will NOT stand here and let some ignoramus tell me "it's a deficiency in the soul". Sit the fuck down.

My doc gave me Setraline anti depressants, made them worse. I was looking for valium (prob not best idea)

Anyway i got put in prison, now picture stuck in tiny cell and cant get out freaked me right out then i suddenly managed to self sort them. Just calmed my self down my breathing changed my thinking (had to they wont just let you out :lol: )

It worked so good for the duration of that sentence.

It did flare back up again when i came out sometime anxiety.

Hope you are okay pal.

EnkiUK55 said:
My doc gave me Setraline anti depressants, made them worse. I was looking for valium (prob not best idea)

Anyway i got put in prison, now picture stuck in tiny cell and cant get out freaked me right out then i suddenly managed to self sort them. Just calmed my self down my breathing changed my thinking (had to they wont just let you out :lol: )

Hope you are okay pal.
As for antidepressants, it's better to use totally plant-based stuff for tgis, for example CBD oil.

Serbon said:
EnkiUK55 said:

Hope you are okay pal.
As for antidepressants, it's better to use totally plant-based stuff for tgis, for example CBD oil.

I Have tried this pal.

Sometimes i need keep a valium for extreme emergency. I dont need take that just another way of dealing with them knowing something there if needed.

defo right pal to keep it natural, used CBD for a few weeks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back