Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Persistent metatarsalgia

SaqqaraNox

Hello everyone.
My right foot has been hurting at the metatarsal level for several months now.

I've done exercises, stretching, physiotherapy... But nothing has worked.

It's not a severe pain, but it's constant and I can't get rid of it.
Unfortunately, for work I have to wear quite heavy safety shoes for many hours a day, and that doesn't help.

Currently, I am doing some magic work on general health and healing, but it doesn't seem to be enough.

If you have any advice or if you can help me solve this problem, I would be glad to hear it.

SaqqaraNox said:
Hello everyone.
My right foot has been hurting at the metatarsal level for several months now.

I've done exercises, stretching, physiotherapy... But nothing has worked.

It's not a severe pain, but it's constant and I can't get rid of it.
Unfortunately, for work I have to wear quite heavy safety shoes for many hours a day, and that doesn't help.

Currently, I am doing some magic work on general health and healing, but it doesn't seem to be enough.

If you have any advice or if you can help me solve this problem, I would be glad to hear it.

Some of these solutions you describe are basically indirect ways of getting healing energy to the area. Although they may be useful in their own right, you should try a specifically programmed working.

Instead of planning a full 40-day working, you can get immediate relief by programming energy to "now" remove the pain. I have had good success using elemental energy to remove specific symptoms. For example, using water to remove pathological heat (inflammation) from my body.

The above does not permanently fix the problem on a soul level like a 40-day working, but it would give immediate relief. Another thing to keep in mind is that your body is constantly trying to heal or balance parts of your body. Therefore, even a small "supplemental" injection of energy into an area may be all you need to remove any discomfort.

Sure, you may have to repeat this if the damage is characteristic of your soul, but using specifically programmed energy, in this case, is much more convenient. In the best scenario, you gain immediate relief with only a small input of energy.

------------------

In regards to which energy you should use, it depends on the specific problem. With a stressed bone in the foot, there is direct damage to the bone, but there can also be pathogenic influences in the area, like dampness (countered by fire) or pathological heat (inflammation, countered by water). This is the case with many joint problems, for example.

The reason why someone can use Sowilo/Sun energy for healing, and why the Sun is the main source of vitality, is because it can create any other form of energy from itself. It is very universal in this way, which is good if you are unsure what energy to use. In my case, I knew that the water was a direct counter to the pathological heat. Sowilo would have also worked, but it may have taken more.

Alternatively, Uruz is a little more specific to healing the physical body, whilst still retaining some degree of broadness.
Whatever you choose, whether earth, water, Uruz, or Sowilo, it is my suggestion that you invoke the energy first into your soul in a general sense, then program and direct it. I don't believe there is any reason to overcomplicate your work by vibrating Uruz directly into the bone.

------------------

In reality, healing energy helps the body generate the energy or materials to heal the afflicted area. So the Sun energy may go to the Spleen to generate energy/blood, then to the Kidneys to generate specialized yin or marrow. Perhaps the Sun energy may also help the liver and kidneys clear out pathogens, and so on.

Let the energy take the most efficient route, instead of trying to ram it in a certain manner which at best is inefficient, or at worse may cause problems. In addition, ALWAYS program the energy to work in a fully healthy manner, without exception. Anything else may cause unforeseen problems.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Massaging the area daily in an anticlockwise motion, whilst also doing this prixomally and distally away from the area should improve this condition if done daily, twice per day for two weeks.

Thank you for your reply, I will start to put your advice into practice today

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back