Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is kratom harmful at all?

Taurus

ive been taking it every once in a while to just chill out. it couldn't put a hole in my arua right?

Depending on anything material to "chill out" is conforming to the enemies' "consume product" agenda to keep humans attached to the material. I struggle with crutches as well sometimes.
Nicotine is my hardest thing to let go of, even after physically not using nicotine for nearly a year, I'm always hit by a "chill out" thought.
No matter how minor of an issue my mind tries to tell me using material crutches are, the fact is that it's easy to be pulled into the "consume product" routine.
I have the best success in abstinence by telling myself I'm donating to a jew's kikery cossack dancing party somewhere by purchasing my "product."
I don't know much about kratom other than I see people at work getting lifted on it as a painkiller/stimulant.
I'm not 100% but I suspect kratom punches holes in the aura as does nicotine and alcohol. I suggest abstinence and trying to find someting from Satanic Meditations Pace to chill out with.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html
I use this meditation to relax and chill. I kind kind of mix it with a void meditation sometimes.
Satan wants us free from these crutches. He wants us to break these chain links that donate to our cash to jewry.

Kratom is a very dangerous thing. It is an opiate drug that is similar to opium/heroin. The specific molecule in kratom is slightly different, and some people say it is safer. But it is still possible to become addicted to it in the same way as heroin, and it is possible for it to be very harmful and dangerous. Especially in higher doses.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Kratom is a very dangerous thing. It is an opiate drug that is similar to opium/heroin. The specific molecule in kratom is slightly different, and some people say it is safer. But it is still possible to become addicted to it in the same way as heroin, and it is possible for it to be very harmful and dangerous. Especially in higher doses.

I have experience with kratom, mostly with powder. I believe it is the safest substance that you can use for relief beyond OTC drugs. If you take too much then you will just puke it out, it won't absorb straight into your system like other substances typically do. And, like valerian root and other medicinal herbs, it is low potency, tastes disgusting, and cannot be injected or insufflated, so it is harder to overdo. Most if not all incidences regarding "kratom overdose" were compounded by the fact that other drugs were present in the victim's system, such as fentanyl, heroin and benzos. It is safe to assume that these users were the typical degenerate hedonist chasing highs, or were otherwise seeking to harm themselves. Ignorance is also a common culprit whenever people harm themselves.

The user owes it to himself to be responsible with his use. That means having sense enough to research the substance and not mix it with other substances that will potentiate and compound the effects beyond your control, especially street drugs.

One should also have the respect for himself and the substance to use it for a legitimate purpose and not "recreationally".

Some people can get addicted to it, yes. But it's not heroin, it doesn't even come close. It's those users that have weak, addictive personalities, and not a trait of the substance itself. It doesn't compel you to become addicted anymore than a gun compels you to kill. It's all in the user, and you will know if you are someone who shouldn't even entertain the option, although some people report using it to get off of heroin and other opioids.

That being said, most people don't have any business messing with it, most of the time. It's best viewed as a medicine for treating specific problems. I can answer questions if anyone wants.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back