Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews in Ukraine and Russia stuffing dead bodies into meat-packing plants...just as Russia announces "new McDonald's"

Dear people of Russia: before you celebrate that "McDonald's knock-off" and degenerate into what the Westerners consume for their sustenance......

I actually had quite a hard-time trying to decide whether to post this in the "Health and Wellness" or "Newsletter" since this contains recent events. But I've chosen this, since it it forms a good add-on to my other two posts, concerns avoiding an abominable "diet", the Health and Wellness forum is more active and comes before the Newsletter forum, though I do have posts prepared for the Newsletter.

Anyway, so around 6-7 days ago, the major news outlets started coming out with reports that "Russian forces" were stuffing dead bodies inside meat packing plants because they're running out of spaces. The reason why I pointed people to read those two mentioned posts in the beginning........it's NOT that hard to see where this is going. For the newcomers who don't yet know, here's your starters:

For the actual news article itself:
It is VERY unlikely that "dead Russian soldiers" are the ones being stuffed into these meat-packing plants, off all places one can think of to turn into a hospice. Not to mention the reports (the non-approved ones of course), of Ukrainian troops murdering their own citizens, Ukrainian and Russian alike.

Now we know where they're going.

As to whether they're "Russian forces" or "Ukrainian forces" doing this is irrelevant, because as you'll see, Jews of both countries are clearly behind this. And very likely, when Americans and Westerners received the news update ping on their phones, they were probably splurging on some Levi. 26:29 burgers or breakfast burritos. Or hypocritically watching it on those flat-screen TVs in Kike Chainsaw Massacre cafes ("McDonalds"/other garbage fast food joint).

Speaking of McDonalds...........

Oh vey lo and behold............what a "pure coincidence" that VERY shortly after the news of dead bodies, Russia announced its "own rebranded McDonald's". Different name, same Lev. 26:29 bullshit. They even admitted it, "same quality"!

McDonald’s restaurants reopen in Russia under new name

Remember, foul spirits, hostile E.T.s, and jews LOVE blood sacrifice, and in order to kick off their World War III, they MUST sacrifice many to manifest their events.

Fuck the Jews and may they feel the wrath of Satan and Perun (Thunder God of the Slavs, also Thor).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back