Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Premature growth

Greetings. I read somewhere that the big producers of food (I believe the food industry like all industries is controlled by the enemy) puts substances in the products to accelerate growth (all sorts of junk food, coke, chips bags etc), making the body age faster, while the mind remains average or underdeveloped, so that 1) children (as the primary buyer) age faster and thus die faster aka are disposable (as later work-force) and 2) larger, stronger and stupider mean better slaves that can be overworked but generally won't notice that. And combined with the internet, the opinion of the media and the other addictions "society" is promoting, they are easier to program in advance.
And I've really noticed this is the case. The son of my mother's sister recently turned 14, and I went at a celebration of his class. The new generation is 1,80 height and 80+ kgs without exaggeration, both boys and girls. The boys have beards, almost fully grown. I don't think it is healthy for them, to grow 20+ cm in 3 months. They came with their parents, and those folks were tiny compared to them, some were barely reaching their neck. I look at all my relatives and friends, and it's just a big gap between their size and their size. It's like it wasn't these people that gave birth to them. Also, I have heard how most of them drink and do drugs, smoke, even pay prostitutes, at this age, and it proves how they're trying to use their new bodies and be "mature", when they are clearly not. I've asked him, and no, not all of them practice sports. Actually, few do. It's a general, DNA-related thing, I guess.
So what do you think, is this generation damned? Maybe it's just my country that is broken :lol:
At first, after only seeing 2-3 of them, I thought they're so tall they really look like offspring of the Gods but after noticing they're all the same, coupled with their disturbing behaviour, "can't stay 5 mins without the phone" and "make sure to add "fuck" at the end of every sentence" habits and generally aggressive and rude manner, I realised that something's wrong, more like a disease. Most seem straight up neurotic. These young people, in no way resemble the Gods.
I wonder what the Earth will be like when they become the main citizens.
(disclaimer not to belittle members of this age, a SS no matter size or age is of a net higher quality personality-wise)

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings. I read somewhere that the big producers of food (I believe the food industry like all industries is controlled by the enemy) puts substances in the products to accelerate growth (all sorts of junk food, coke, chips bags etc), making the body age faster, while the mind remains average or underdeveloped, so that 1) children (as the primary buyer) age faster and thus die faster aka are disposable (as later work-force) and 2) larger, stronger and stupider mean better slaves that can be overworked but generally won't notice that. And combined with the internet, the opinion of the media and the other addictions "society" is promoting, they are easier to program in advance.
And I've really noticed this is the case. The son of my mother's sister recently turned 14, and I went at a celebration of his class. The new generation is 1,80 height and 80+ kgs without exaggeration, both boys and girls. The boys have beards, almost fully grown. I don't think it is healthy for them, to grow 20+ cm in 3 months. They came with their parents, and those folks were tiny compared to them, some were barely reaching their neck. I look at all my relatives and friends, and it's just a big gap between their size and their size. It's like it wasn't these people that gave birth to them. Also, I have heard how most of them drink and do drugs, smoke, even pay prostitutes, at this age, and it proves how they're trying to use their new bodies and be "mature", when they are clearly not. I've asked him, and no, not all of them practice sports. Actually, few do. It's a general, DNA-related thing, I guess.
So what do you think, is this generation damned? Maybe it's just my country that is broken :lol:
At first, after only seeing 2-3 of them, I thought they're so tall they really look like offspring of the Gods but after noticing they're all the same, coupled with their disturbing behaviour, "can't stay 5 mins without the phone" and "make sure to add "fuck" at the end of every sentence" habits and generally aggressive and rude manner, I realised that something's wrong, more like a disease. Most seem straight up neurotic. These young people, in no way resemble the Gods.
I wonder what the Earth will be like when they become the main citizens.
(disclaimer not to belittle members of this age, a SS no matter size or age is of a net higher quality personality-wise)

Yep, I made a couple posts addressing this matter: A list of food & lotion companies dealing with HEK-293 (aborted baby fetuses) as well as one exposing where much of the "cheap meat" is coming from: Leviticus 26:29 - In your grocery shelves, fast food restaurants and meat supply chain.........

The soda flavorings, they lace it with HEK-293. There's "four companies" in total, Pepsi being one of them, I have no idea who the other 3 are. The "sugar-free" or "Diet soda" options, they are putting women estrogens and trying to turn men into women.

As for the entire potty-mouth and aggressive behavior, I have noticed this too, I noticed in general everyone's becoming more aggressive or toxic, and people seem embrace toxic behavior as some kind of "coping mechanism" because they wanna get up and face their problems, as well as the world's problems. Growl your voice and throw in a cuss word at the end of every sentence, you're all of a suddenly a badass.

Both the aggressive wannabe badass behavior, and the "let's turn men into women" behavior is VERY connected with what you put in your body. I'm gonna be addressing more of the aggressive behavior, since it's what I seen more of.

The Mind-Body-Soul connection, is the "Big Three", as 3 is a major number of spirituality. I've literally noticed that those who constantly stuff their bodies with chips, soda, alcohol, McDonalds, all sorts of garbage are VERY prone to this kind of toxic personality as it fucks with the Body and the Mind, and eventually the Soul. Many HPs described them as being absolutely soulless and devoid of any spirituality. Stuff down on those HEK 293-laced Flamin' Hots, stare your phone screen on Tik-Tok or whatever nonsense is the fad, and wash it all down with some HEK-293 sodas.

I noticed this too, back when I used to shove sodas and spicy chips down my stomach, I became increasingly irritable and prone to extreme mood swings.

Obviously, other factors play into this as well, such as upbringing and etc., but I don't wanna get off tangent.

Generally over-consumption of sugary or salty-starchy foods/drinks (even from those made outside the contrevoursial companies) becomes "junk food", but look, I'm not perfect, I have my own various addiction and unhealthy eating habits. BUT if ppl REALLY eat that shit, then they should pay close attention to what brand they're getting it from AND balance it all out with fruits and veggies and plenty of water and hydration.

If people want sodas, avoid the Big companies, especially Pepsi. While I haven't heard of anything with Coca-Cola, I STILL have strong reservations as they have a contract with a company called "Chromocell". I suppose Chromocell is just Senomyx's "competitor", but I have no intel on that. If people wanna eat chips, I'd watch out for the Frito Lay logo, as Pepsi owns Frito Lay, and a bunch of other chip companies, too many that I can just think off right now. Popcorn is normally a safe route to go (in my opinion), since I haven't come across a popcorn brand being owned by Pepsi or any of the known-contrevoursials. But still do check the brand.

We can also thank Hollywood for this. It's "cool" for men to be douchey, aggressive, abusive and toxic and it's "cool" for women to be slutty, constantly wanting people to buy them everything, and treated like animals to "be hunted/fished". And people wonder why we got all the abusive relationships, and let's thank Christianity as well, for the Torah openly supports this, and it all "cones up" to the SAME enemy mankind has been facing.

People can be descended from the Gods and Goddesses, but ultimately how they choose to "honor their temples/bodies" is up to their free-will, which will either lead to their glory, or detriment. Yes, the entire comparison of the body to your temple is a Pagan Truth stolen by the xians (1 Corinth 6:19-20). However, your Temple IS your own unlike what dipshit Paul thinks!

I knew it had to do with the big companies! It makes sense that the substances cause abnormalities in all 3 components. I mean, if they can literally feminize you or make you avoid problems and turn you into a soulless creature then they can surely make sure you reach 2 meters before turning 18 :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back