Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internal Chronic Skin Dampness, how to fix?

Centralforce666 said:
Are you referring to damp, oily skin and excessive sweating?
I have all of the listed. Excess sweating not so in idle, but everytime I do cardio skin exerts moisture rather easily even with easy pace and I have pretty good fitness. In yoga class after five sun salutations I am soaked.

There is also some amount of papules, vesicles and pustules on skin. Not all of them all the same time, but overall I do have them all. The prevalence seems to depend on what I eat, and doing yoga has almost completely removed the worst of this issue, but some remain and I wonder what more can I do to counter this.

Henu the Great said:
Centralforce666 said:
Are you referring to damp, oily skin and excessive sweating?
I have all of the listed. Excess sweating not so in idle, but everytime I do cardio skin exerts moisture rather easily even with easy pace and I have pretty good fitness. In yoga class after five sun salutations I am soaked.

Do you get any frontal or temple headaches?

Do you have any digestive upsets?

Any nasal expectoration of phlegm?

Are your stools loose and passed easily?

Centralforce666 said:
Do you get any frontal or temple headaches?

Do you have any digestive upsets?

Any nasal expectoration of phlegm?

Are your stools loose and passed easily?
1. Not really.

2. Sometimes, nothing too serious however.

3. If I understood correctly, yes. Nothing massive, but I do have congestion 99% of mornings and I quite often sneeze clear almost thick mass out. Soft, yet uniform. Hopefully I conveyed it well enough.

4. Lately more often than not, varies quite a bit, overall yes.

Partly scratch previous post. I do actually have all of the listed, but some of them are not very prevalent and can vary in occurance and intensity, like temple and frontal headache. I pay almost no mind to it, but it is actually there from time to time.

The diagnosis is cold phlegm obstruction, and the herbal formula for healing is called Er Chen Wan.

It should be taken for at least two months at a low dosage, minding that the dosage will depend strongly on where you purchase said formula from.

Centralforce666 said:
The diagnosis is cold phlegm obstruction, and the herbal formula for healing is called Er Chen Wan.

It should be taken for at least two months at a low dosage, minding that the dosage will depend strongly on where you purchase said formula from.
Interesting, thank you! What would be considered as a low dosage? I investigated a bit and it seems this is sold in packs of 200 dosages. I will order next week.

Henu the Great said:
Centralforce666 said:

Interesting, thank you! What would be considered as a low dosage? I investigated a bit and it seems this is sold in packs of 200 dosages. I will order next week.

Low dose would be 8 pills, twice per day if they are 200x teapills.

Centralforce666 said:
Okay, thank you so much! And wow, that's a lot of teapills. I'll order some, take them and report here how things go.

Centralforce666 said:
Situation report:

The delivery took almost two months. I received arrival notice when I was on a trip and took the first 8 pills moments ago.

Will continue to monitor and report how things go.

Henu the Great said:
Centralforce666 said:
Situation report:

The delivery took almost two months. I received arrival notice when I was on a trip and took the first 8 pills moments ago.

Will continue to monitor and report how things go.

How is this going?

Centralforce666 said:
How is this going?
The two bottles of tea pills I initially ordered ran out and I ordered four more from Activeherb. During the time I waited for those, I had about 1.5 weeks of not using tea pills and about three days of using less than 16 pills per day in total of almost two weeks. I've now had from Monday fresh stock and more than enough to follow through the suggested two month period.

I've had relief for mucous buildup in nostrils from this supplement. I think that has been the main benefit from this. Mild skin rash close to solar plexus has gone better, but not away during the period I have used this supplement. I am not sure how related that is to your diagnosis.

Although I suspect that there are one or more underlying patterns of inbalance that I need to fully be aware of to rectify, which leads me to consider your recent offer of individual consultations. I think there are other factors that are at play considering I have had only slight relief to the skin issues I mentioned earlier.

Henu the Great said:
Centralforce666 said:
How is this going?
The two bottles of tea pills I initially ordered ran out and I ordered four more from Activeherb. During the time I waited for those, I had about 1.5 weeks of not using tea pills and about three days of using less than 16 pills per day in total of almost two weeks. I've now had from Monday fresh stock and more than enough to follow through the suggested two month period.

I've had relief for mucous buildup in nostrils from this supplement. I think that has been the main benefit from this. Mild skin rash close to solar plexus has gone better, but not away during the period I have used this supplement. I am not sure how related that is to your diagnosis.

Although I suspect that there are one or more underlying patterns of inbalance that I need to fully be aware of to rectify, which leads me to consider your recent offer of individual consultations. I think there are other factors that are at play considering I have had only slight relief to the skin issues I mentioned earlier.

Phlegm takes a long time to move.

The medicine will not give complete relief from all symptoms straight away.

The fact that the mucus congestion has reduced shows it is working but it will take time to get to the deeper levels and remove the phlegm that obstructs the channels and has built up in the interstices.

The 2 month course may still yet not be long enough.

Centralforce666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Centralforce666 said:
How is this going?

The fact that the mucus congestion has reduced shows it is working but it will take time to get to the deeper levels and remove the phlegm that obstructs the channels and has built up in the interstices.

Sorry to invade the conversation, but I just saw you had a message in the mod queue, even if you have full posting rights. I fixed this, so you now are completely unmoderated. Sorry for the inconvenience brother.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry to invade the conversation, but I just saw you had a message in the mod queue, even if you have full posting rights. I fixed this, so you now are completely unmoderated. Sorry for the inconvenience brother.

Excuse me I have an off-topic question. Will Lord Ares' ritual be shared ?

Centralforce666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Centralforce666 said:
How is this going?

Alright. Thanks for the info.

I now have redness of skin on face, and some rash plus dry skin on face and neck. I presume this is from the drying effect of herbs?

Henu the Great said:
I now have redness of skin on face, and some rash plus dry skin on face and neck. I presume this is from the drying effect of herbs?

My personal opinion is that this formula could be somewhat drying, but it is more likely you had underlying yin deficiency or heat. Heat itself can promote the buildup of phlegm, so this could be the main culprit behind this.

You have to be careful when treating this because if you sap your yang through excessive yin building, then more dampness could be created due to a deficient spleen. It takes some self-awareness to know how much you can influence your body, either through acupoints or herbs, without disturbing the balance.

The large intestine 11 point is good for stimulating the intestines to remove both heat and therefore phlegm. Stimulating this to some amount would be useful, but don't do so much that you feel tired.

Spleen 6 also removes heat and builds yin, but it is stronger on the yin side and can be too broad for some applications.

If you exercise, then your yang energy should be good enough (assuming no overexertion). So it should be safe to divert some of that into yin-building/cooling actions.

The above is just my own opinion on the matter. I don't wish to totally derail your interactions with Centralforce here. It is better that you make use of his full consultations, if you have not already.

Henu the Great said:
As per the title, can you point me to the right direction?

salt, you have to add sea salt from mother nature to the diet, we add SALT to the food.

blueFlame666 said:
salt, you have to add sea salt from mother nature to the diet, we add SALT to the food.
I have plenty of salt in my food and I also add it to water daily. I don't think that is a problem. If anything, I might have too much of it. I'll find out with Centralforce666 by email later on.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=393658 time=1665718237 user_id=21286]
My personal opinion is that this formula could be somewhat drying, but it is more likely you had underlying yin deficiency or heat. Heat itself can promote the buildup of phlegm, so this could be the main culprit behind this.

You have to be careful when treating this because if you sap your yang through excessive yin building, then more dampness could be created due to a deficient spleen. It takes some self-awareness to know how much you can influence your body, either through acupoints or herbs, without disturbing the balance.

The large intestine 11 point is good for stimulating the intestines to remove both heat and therefore phlegm. Stimulating this to some amount would be useful, but don't do so much that you feel tired.

Spleen 6 also removes heat and builds yin, but it is stronger on the yin side and can be too broad for some applications.

If you exercise, then your yang energy should be good enough (assuming no overexertion). So it should be safe to divert some of that into yin-building/cooling actions.

The above is just my own opinion on the matter. I don't wish to totally derail your interactions with Centralforce here. It is better that you make use of his full consultations, if you have not already.
I have had and still have some yin deficiency. As my overall vitality has increased, the symptoms are not as bad as they used to be. I think waking up sweaty during night was when it was worst, and I have not had that for a long time. I do have very slight dark spots under eyes, on both sides, indicating this and I may wake up some nights having some trouble going back to sleep. I also stay up too late habitually even though the fact that I should reverse this pounds my mind regularly. Sometimes I succeed going to bed earlier (11-12pm at latest) but it does not seem to last for long. I wonder how much of that is programming of mind having effect.

I have suspected heat playing a role, but I am not sure to what extent.

I have also tried pressing several acupoints in past, even the ones you mention here but have not stayed consistent enough with it to notice considerable improvement. I should restart that effort.

As for yang, I think I have enough of it considering how much I have put effort in cultivating it via working out and magick. But I have also worked out what can be seen as in excess by non-athletes, or from tcm view. 10 hours of aerobic exercise per week has been normal for me, and when I have had time and inspiration I've done closer to 20h per week, but on average somewhere between 10-15h. This has been because to be competitive one has to excert this much, or more. However, currently I am doing almost nothing (except for some strength workouts) because reasons. So there is also a lot of variation.

You are spot on with how one has to holistically know and realize inner balance to succeed in personal health. It has been on my mind a lot, and gradually I improve awareness through knowledge bit by bit.

I have ordered consultation from Centralforce666 and he should be in contact soon. We'll see how this goes.

Thanks for your input.

Henu the Great said:
blueFlame666 said:
I have plenty of salt in my food and I also add it to water daily. I don't think that is a problem. If anything, I might have too much of it. I'll find out with Centralforce666 by email later on.

adequate amount of salt, we drink water, proper quality of carbohydrates and protein, simple.
Good luck.

blueFlame666 said:
adequate amount of salt, we drink water, proper quality of carbohydrates and protein, simple.
Good luck.
You forgot vegetables. But yeah, I am aware of healthy habits. I have been fortunate to go through a sound education system and be part of a family in which health and support have been present plus I also have enough smarts and common sense.

However, I have made bad decisions such as eating too much sugar products in the past which has caused chronic condition(s?), and as such simply reverting that would not cut it, I think. At least not as fast and efficiently as applying a holistic approach on top of it.

Further, we must avoid such oversimplification in this subject because while in theory you are right and have a valid point, we must also remember how different bodies react differently to various food products. Anyway, I am looking for something other than "have a healthy varied diet" -advice at the moment. Thank you anyway.

Henu the Great said:
blueFlame666 said:
Good luck.
You forgot vegetables. But yeah, I am aware of healthy habits. I have been fortunate to go through a sound education system and be part of a family in which health and support have been present plus I also have enough smarts and common sense.

However, I have made bad decisions such as eating too much sugar products in the past which has caused chronic condition(s?), and as such simply reverting that would not cut it, I think. At least not as fast and efficiently as applying a holistic approach on top of it.

Further, we must avoid such oversimplification in this subject because while in theory you are right and have a valid point, we must also remember how different bodies react differently to various food products. Anyway, I am looking for something other than "have a healthy varied diet" -advice at the moment. Thank you anyway.

I did not include the vegetables and fruits as they are essentially garnishes, unable to cover the real needs of an organism and this is where the supplements come in.

make it as complicated as you want when it comes to hydration, the combination is salt, water.

I don't want any further discussion. thanks.

blueFlame666 said:
I did not include the vegetables and fruits as they are essentially garnishes, unable to cover the real needs of an organism and this is where the supplements come in.

make it as complicated as you want when it comes to hydration, the combination is salt, water.

I don't want any further discussion. thanks.
From a holistic viewpoint, everything has a property and acts accordingly, including fruits and vegetables. I have personally found that such a viewpoint is accurate.

Hydration indeed is "salt, water", but what salt? I like simplification as it helps grasp ideas, but oversimplification does not always compute. Especially in a case when looking for a specific solution for a specific issue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back