Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A list of food & lotion companies dealing with HEK-293 (aborted baby fetuses)

Downloadable as a PDF:
https://cogforlife.org/wp-content/uploads/fetalproductsall.pdf

A snippet from my previous post on the topic: Leviticus 26:29 - In your grocery shelves, fast food restaurants and meat supply chain........

patrioticgentile_666 said:
About that "flavoring" in your sodas, juices and cheetos
Tory Smith then goes on to expose the soda companies and their use of aborted baby fetus and other bodily chemical leftovers. He mentioned Pepsi and "3 others", don't know why he didn't mention the "3 others". Pepsi already got exposed some time ago, back in 2005, but by 2016, despite telling customers that they won't use fetuses, they STILL got exposed. Coca-Cola, cut contracts with Synomyx, the company responsible for doing so, but signed with some new company named "Chromocell". I don't have intel on them.

The real true reason behind the anti-abortion Republicans and the pro-abortion Democrats is that the former wants children alive, so they can be (EXPLICIT TRIGGER WARNING) kidnapped, raped, murdered and shipped off to meat trucks.

The latter wants them aborted so their remains can be sent to soda and other flavoring-processing companies, including coffee creamers, to which Nestle and its international variant, Maggi, was caught in the act. While Nestle claims they cut their contracts with Synomyx, I still have strong reservations, since liars run all the big corporation, but that's just me. The fact of the matter is, if you're a sicko or a jew, I'll repeat, no need to go the dark web, because this shit is going on your store shelves, and people are unknowingly stocking up their carts to consume this shit on July 4th, Memorial Day, Parents' Days, birthday parties and etc. You name it.

If people want soda, they should just make it naturally, or buy it from a brand that isn't Pepsi. Again, those "3 Others" could be anyone, not sure why Mr. Smith didn't mention exactly who they were.

And this......despite and no matter how much Christian or New Age whistleblowers point their fingers at Satan, is all Blblical, as stated in Leviticus 26:29.

"You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."

Last years thanksgiving turkey. One half given to us by a relative. Refused to cook properly it was as if it wasn't cooking despite being in the oven. The meat had the oddest ick texture I can't even really explain and the most mediocre tasteless flavor I could've ever imagined. And I like to think I'm a good cook! I have seen plenty of bitchute videos claiming they have been putting the covid vaccine poison into our food supply. could be fetal cells as well. who knows? All the meat around here does come from a Cargills and Conagra.

What do you think? Was I just being crazy and paranoid. Or was I right to do so when I shoved my portion of the meat into the trash bin with a grimace out of my conspiracy induced fear of poisoned meat. I'm not crazy right? I need concrete evidence!

SerenaMousse said:
Last years thanksgiving turkey. One half given to us by a relative. Refused to cook properly it was as if it wasn't cooking despite being in the oven. The meat had the oddest ick texture I can't even really explain and the most mediocre tasteless flavor I could've ever imagined. And I like to think I'm a good cook! I have seen plenty of bitchute videos claiming they have been putting the covid vaccine poison into our food supply. could be fetal cells as well. who knows? All the meat around here does come from a Cargills and Conagra.

What do you think? Was I just being crazy and paranoid. Or was I right to do so when I shoved my portion of the meat into the trash bin with a grimace out of my conspiracy induced fear of poisoned meat. I'm not crazy right? I need concrete evidence!

I don't think you're crazy. I cut off a part of the restaurants and food drives but now I'm cutting off all of them. I will stick to products. And even they are not safe, not all of them. I plan to eat a farm grown chicken that I see with my own eyes, and I'm afraid I'll realize that what I've been eating won't taste the same.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
SerenaMousse said:

I don't think you're crazy. I cut off a part of the restaurants and food drives but now I'm cutting off all of them. I will stick to products. And even they are not safe, not all of them. I plan to eat a farm grown chicken that I see with my own eyes, and I'm afraid I'll realize that what I've been eating won't taste the same.

I thank you for the relation and understanding. I've been trying as well to shove out and avoid anything that might've been manufactured purposely for or later on poisoned to weaken and fatten our bodies. Mind body and spirit have to be balanced.
It'd be a dream to grow our own food. Even if the soil itself is ruined with Jewish owned Monsanto. They've got a hell of a nerve polluting the planet itself just to hinder our independence and health huh. But again I Digress. The best I've got due to living in damned government housing that disallows use of the yard for any purpose are farmers markets in the summer time. But that's ok I'm flirting it up with a nice Mexican lady that has the best Round Tomatoes. Her veggies aren't bad either!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back