Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Improve Ear Health?

Nazista lunar

Here's the thing, what are some good ideas for improving ear health? This year is the third time I've had clogged ears from excessive earwax, and it's been really hindering my progress with meditation. It is more difficult to meditate with pain and dizziness. The previous two times, I used doctor-prescribed anti biotics that worked. But I am clogged with wax again. I will have to make another appointment with the doctor. Recently, I have increased the amount of solar mantra reps and am doing a deep cleaning of the throat chakra which is responsible for hearing. I have noticed improvements in the last few days because of the increased amount of mantra.
In addition, I have some symptoms that suggest kidney weakness. According to traditional Chinese medicine, this is the organ responsible for the ears. Today I want to start six healing sounds, and I must do hatha yoga for the throat chakra.

According to JoS, the throat Chakra is responsible for hearing, so I decided to start a cleansing process with mantras. I feel positive results and a decrease in symptoms. I feel the tingling of energy caused by the mantra. Does anyone have more ideas on how to solve this? The doctor said I may have a bacterial infection, but I don't use cotton swabs or anything like that. I know they (swabs) are bad for you, and the anti biotics I received were supposed to last 7 days, but lasted only 4. There was probably a mistake on her part. The medicine was good, but it didn't last as long as it was supposed to last.

Translated with DeepL

Nazista lunar said:
Here's the thing, what are some good ideas for improving ear health? This year is the third time I've had clogged ears from excessive earwax, and it's been really hindering my progress with meditation. It is more difficult to meditate with pain and dizziness. The previous two times, I used doctor-prescribed anti biotics that worked. But I am clogged with wax again. I will have to make another appointment with the doctor. Recently, I have increased the amount of solar mantra reps and am doing a deep cleaning of the throat chakra which is responsible for hearing. I have noticed improvements in the last few days because of the increased amount of mantra.
In addition, I have some symptoms that suggest kidney weakness. According to traditional Chinese medicine, this is the organ responsible for the ears. Today I want to start six healing sounds, and I must do hatha yoga for the throat chakra.

According to JoS, the throat Chakra is responsible for hearing, so I decided to start a cleansing process with mantras. I feel positive results and a decrease in symptoms. I feel the tingling of energy caused by the mantra. Does anyone have more ideas on how to solve this? The doctor said I may have a bacterial infection, but I don't use cotton swabs or anything like that. I know they (swabs) are bad for you, and the anti biotics I received were supposed to last 7 days, but lasted only 4. There was probably a mistake on her part. The medicine was good, but it didn't last as long as it was supposed to last.

Translated with DeepL

This sounds more like a buildup of phlegm in the body, which is getting deposited in your head. This is not as much of an ear problem as it is a secondary issue from lower vitality. Any phlegm or dampness in the body occurs due to weakened digestion but is also aggravated by yin deficiency symptoms.

Instead of the throat chakra, focus more on the solar and sacral. Additionally, you can focus mantras like Satanama directly on phlegm removal as well. I would also highly advise you to read up on phlegm, from a TCM standpoint. Centralforce's consultation will be useful to go through your entire lifestyle behaviors. Yet, in general, do lots of yoga to really boost physical health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back