Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Periods - A healing journey

tabby

Thanks to working with a lot of Venus related negative karma, and karma and conditioned feelings/thoughts in general relating to being a female, I've finally landed on sorting through the topic of... well, bleeding, and healing this on a more mental/emotional level (still working through things physically, but everything kinda ties together).

So in this phase of healing, I stumbled on what I think is personally a really great video about periods, and I think our SS girls should consider taking a look at it, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRCAvsOl8Xs

I haven't watched the video but from a Chinese Medicine point of view, the period comes about as a natural cycle of old blood being flushed from the penetrating vessel (runs up the inside of the spine, strongly related to blood) on a cyclic basis to prepare the body for new blood to be made.

As a woman's body is built primarily on blood and yin (as opposed to men who are beings of qi and yang), it's important to have a significant movement of blood each month to enable the body to build new blood.

As qi and blood are closely related, and qi corresponds to mental emotional energy, so too old mental emotional energy flushes with the period, eliminating and moving on stuck emotions from the month. This is why some women experience a range of emotions during menstruation.

Of course pathology is more obvious during this time of movement, such as severe cramping or stabbing pains and other symptoms which can indicate an imbalance - of course the beauty of this indication is that there is a treatment option, it doesn't have to be a life sentence..

Centralforce666 said:
I haven't watched the video but from a Chinese Medicine point of view, the period comes about as a natural cycle of old blood being flushed from the penetrating vessel (runs up the inside of the spine, strongly related to blood) on a cyclic basis to prepare the body for new blood to be made.

As a woman's body is built primarily on blood and yin (as opposed to men who are beings of qi and yang), it's important to have a significant movement of blood each month to enable the body to build new blood.

As qi and blood are closely related, and qi corresponds to mental emotional energy, so too old mental emotional energy flushes with the period, eliminating and moving on stuck emotions from the month. This is why some women experience a range of emotions during menstruation.

Of course pathology is more obvious during this time of movement, such as severe cramping or stabbing pains and other symptoms which can indicate an imbalance - of course the beauty of this indication is that there is a treatment option, it doesn't have to be a life sentence..

I've missed you and many others here on this forum so much.

This is good information. Adding it to my files!
The biggest thing I stick to when it comes to being in superb health is keeping the blood clean, built and always flowing.

HPS Shannon said:

The biggest thing I stick to when it comes to being in superb health is keeping the blood clean, built and always flowing.

You would like the Spleen 6 acupoint for its ability to build blood and yin across the body, as well as its ease of access. The only downside is that prolonged use can deplete yang energy. Yet, in my opinion, yang is easier to obtain than yin, such as through exercise, the breath of fire, Sowilo, etc.

Beyond all this, as well as other strict health routines, I have found that simply improving my Sun energies worked wonders for my health, to the point where I don't want to overshadow it with a health tirade.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355747 time=1652834667 user_id=21286]
HPS Shannon said:

You would like the Spleen 6 acupoint for its ability to build blood and yin across the body, as well as its ease of access. The only downside is that prolonged use can deplete yang energy. Yet, in my opinion, yang is easier to obtain than yin, such as through exercise, the breath of fire, Sowilo, etc.

Beyond all this, as well as other strict health routines, I have found that simply improving my Sun energies worked wonders for my health, to the point where I don't want to overshadow it with a health tirade.

Thank you for that. I hope you're well.

Centralforce666 said:

TCM really is something else. It always seems like it gives a richer perspective to health approaches and life.
Thank you for sharing this :)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355747 time=1652834667 user_id=21286]
HPS Shannon said:

The Spleen 6 point is nice to use, I remember you recommend that point on my other health thread. I don't use it too often otherwise it starts hurting for whatever reason, it seems to be quite sensitive for me, like it's bruised sometimes.

HPS Shannon said:
Centralforce666 said:

It's nice to see you, HPS Shannon!

When you say keeping the blood clean, does this mean clean from toxins and such?

tabby said:
HPS Shannon said:
Centralforce666 said:

Greetings!

Yes, I do.

It's nice to see you, HPS Shannon!

When you say keeping the blood clean, does this mean clean from toxins and such?

Vegan nutters and other people that hate themselves and nature think that periods are unnatural and toxic when it is literally the main sign of being a healthy fertile woman.

Centralforce666 said:

How are men supposed to remove and refresh the blood

The Outlaw Torn said:
Vegan nutters and other people that hate themselves and nature think that periods are unnatural and toxic when it is literally the main sign of being a healthy fertile woman.

It stems from enemy teachings, like xianity with the original sin. Those teachings are why so many think of periods as a curse, filthy, etc.

Mensuration period shows the level of health. Basically this is a very good signal and a very good indication of any disease, like tongue and pulse, in Chinese medicine. In totally healthy woman discomfort in any part of the body during periods does not exist. In Russia even discomfortable childbirth was considered a magical curse or an evil eye and is still considered in some distant villages.

Abdominal pain during menstruation, even if intestinal alone, may be with great percentage connected to blood stasis, especially if it is severe. Bowel endometriosis and even colon cancer pains might increase during menstruation too - this last one is even according official medicine. These both include blood stasis, as far as I know. (Centralforce666, please, if I say anything wrong, correct me)

Idea is to see menses as a Nature's way to test health. When one heals totally they feel comfortable just as every other day.

Also, High Priestess Maxine mentioned in website that kikes and angels through jew age forever spread disinfo that almost all diseases are emotion based, while great percent of them are nutrition based. For me it is very obvious: kikes own all big transnational food industry, so to distract attention from their pollution of food they transfer responsibility on "our emotions". I see it as their way to blame shift, since our emotions belong to us hence "we are to blame".

It is absolutely normal to experience anger, outrage due to the overall state of the world, because it is awful. As well as to how almost 90% of the Earth still treats women and everything feminine in nature (just look how they pollute waters). This is normal Satanic reaction to the world evil.

I think they use this "anti-emotion" propaganda to conceal their withdrawal of actual medical knowledge (such as of that of channels) as well as to attack our reactions and justified wrath, and to justify their biblical "women are sick out of the box" fake.

I mentioned nutrition because I felt that Demons I asked for help also felt like advising on food change first and foremost. Also all Ancient systems, both Ayurveda and TCM, place their huge emphasis on food and lifestyle choice.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Based on what CentralForce has mentioned, it does not seem like men need to do so, in the same way. However, the liver is the main organ that breaks down and regenerates red blood cells.

Not to be crude, but men function more in a sense that they build up sexual energy, before "exploding". Women are on the receiving end and so it makes sense that they go through a cycle to keep their yin clean and ready.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361236 time=1654042775 user_id=21286]
The Outlaw Torn said:

Based on what CentralForce has mentioned, it does not seem like men need to do so, in the same way. However, the liver is the main organ that breaks down and regenerates red blood cells.

Not to be crude, but men function more in a sense that they build up sexual energy, before "exploding". Women are on the receiving end and so it makes sense that they go through a cycle to keep their yin clean and ready.
Are you sure about this blood in semen is usually a bad sign!

The Outlaw Torn said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361236 time=1654042775 user_id=21286]
The Outlaw Torn said:

Are you sure about this blood in semen is usually a bad sign!

It was not meant that way, it was probably energetically referred.

Blood should be never in your semen, if it is, get a health check immediately.

Also during orgasm or while urinateing you should not feel any pain. *Reply for everyone not directly to you*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back