Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Old astro reading

Jayandsam

Greetings. I am an old (not former) member of JoS and haven't been on in quiet some time. My question really would be directed to High Priestess Maxine, and that is this: some years ago, idk how many, she, you had done my complete astrology chart. There were some mantras that unfortunately I never wrote down, and I was hoping that by some chance the info might have been saved somewhere. I would hate to both pay for another one, or ask it be done free. If I could get some idea I can go from there. Thank you all, and
HAIL SATAN

Jaya666 said:
Greetings. I am an old (not former) member of JoS and haven't been on in quiet some time. My question really would be directed to High Priestess Maxine, and that is this: some years ago, idk how many, she, you had done my complete astrology chart. There were some mantras that unfortunately I never wrote down, and I was hoping that by some chance the info might have been saved somewhere. I would hate to both pay for another one, or ask it be done free. If I could get some idea I can go from there. Thank you all, and
HAIL SATAN

HPS. Maxine is not active on the forums anymore so i doubt that the information you are looking for is saved / available anywhere, Also it would be really heard to get another reading done by her or any other respected member like hp. hoodedcobra or lydia, since they to have taken a step back from doing those things.

If you are having certain problems that you want to solve with mantra's you can always ask, there are plenty of other members that would love to help in some way. I would however recommend you to ask this here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=3

I'm sorry to hear that, I did appreciate chatting certain of the clergy. Thank you for posting the link as this is where I would have intended had I found it on this phone.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

The mantras as I was told we're for poor health. 12 years ago I broke my back and have been paralyzed from T-12 - L-2, down. This has caused many problems since. On top of that, I also have COPD making meditation quite difficult. There's also a difficult living situation that I deal with. To be honest I feel like I will just have to go the what I will...not to say that I'm hopeless, I've learned on this path that amazing things can happen. I just know that I have to be my own help and don't have much hope there.
Thanks

Jaya666 said:
The mantras as I was told we're for poor health. 12 years ago I broke my back and have been paralyzed from T-12 - L-2, down. This has caused many problems since. On top of that, I also have COPD making meditation quite difficult. There's also a difficult living situation that I deal with. To be honest I feel like I will just have to go the what I will...not to say that I'm hopeless, I've learned on this path that amazing things can happen. I just know that I have to be my own help and don't have much hope there.
Thanks

Ooff that sounds rough, sorry to hear that. To be honest i do not know the best meditations/mantra's to help you with this problem, there are however other members that can help you way in a better way regarding spiritual information. Again i would urge you to ask this same question on the section of the forum that i shared above.

I can give you some of my views on this matter if you'd like:
One of the most important and potent fixes is your will, If you really want get rid of the problems you are facing, there will always be a way. You simply have to want to reach the destination you are looking for, however hard this may be. There have been cases where people got paralyzed, doctors said that they would never walk or move again. But they did never give up and lo and behold they did the impossible and started to move and walk again, all because they refused to give in and kept trying.

One other great example is The knees over toes guy, at one point he was barely able to walk because he severely damaged his knees, surgery after surgery nothing helped. doctors said that there was no hope for him, but what did he do? He did everything in his power to fix and strengthen his knees, today his legs and knees are stronger than that of most athlete's, if you are interested in this story i would highly recommend checking him out on youtube.

Diet:
Another extremely important thing you can do is to watch what and when you eat, your body needs nutrients to heal itself, Don't deny your body this it is of utmost importance to a healthy body. Low carbs and a lot of vegetables are very important, red meat, fish and chicken are as well. It is also important to watch the time frame in when you eat, constant insulin spikes is very unhealthy for one's body. It is possible that your diet can fix your COPD as well, but that said i can not guarantee anything.

If this is something you are interested in i could go into more detail, you could also look up DR Eric Berg on youtube, personally i really like his video's and a lot of the information i have comes from him.

Exercise
I know that this may sound hard to you, but it is very important to stretch your muscles, yoga can be of help, having stiff muscles can worsen your condition, but flexible muscles can help in the healing process of any problem you face.

-
It is not my intention to demotivate or attack you in any way or form, i simply want to share my point of view, and it would be great if this can be of help to you.

Also i believe that spiritual practices are best done with physical activity.

I wish you the best, and i hope that you will recuperate.

Thank you very much for the info you've shared. The stretching and diet are definitely things I need to work on, and honestly hadn't even taken into consideration till now. Much appreciated.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back