Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Herpes?

Someone.something_

excuse my immatureness but I recently learned that 80% of the population on earth has oral herpes and I'm kinda freaking out.
I guess you could say it's a pride thing but I am terrified to have any type of herpes. I was wondering how can I avoid it and in case I do have it how do I get rid of it.

gonna cleanse the FAWK out of my soul :cry: :cry: :( :( :shock: :shock: :? :?

I got it on my lip when I was a kid already, no idea how I got it. Sometimes it just appears when my immune system gets a little weak, but I apply tea tree oil immediatly and it goes away in a couple days.

The appearance of it is caused by a deficiency of the L-Lysine amino acid. You can buy L-Lysine capsules almost any place that sells vitamins. And this will almost instantly remove it.

And the type of herpes that they say almost everybody has is not an STD. It is like a completely different species from that one.

There are a few herpes species, including herpes varicella-zoster (chickenpox, shingles) and herpes simplex.

Herpes simplex is responsible for cold sores and genital herpes.

It is only contagious during the period where there is a lesion, and outside these times the virus is dormant.

So.. Don't kiss anyone with a cold sore, and don't fornicate without protection with someone who has lesions on their genitals.

Otherwise you are generally safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back