Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weight Loss

Bawulf

I am planning on helping my current program of weight loss using the following.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Weight_Loss.html

Are there specific runes that I should use before hand, also when would be the best date to start this program.

Thanks.

Bawulf said:
I am planning on helping my current program of weight loss using the following.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Weight_Loss.html

Are there specific runes that I should use before hand, also when would be the best date to start this program.

Thanks.

To boost the weight loss meditation, I think you should address the root of the issue.

If you have actual health issues that make you gain weight easily maybe use the Wunjo rune, same goes for psychological issues such as anxiety that would make you eat excessively as a coping mechanism.

Or if you only need to be disciplined to engage in physical exercise, then you can use Nauthiz rune. Maybe with Ur and Sowilo for a special boost

In addition, there are also Jupiter placements and aspects that could make you gain weight easily and you definitely should look into the birth chart. If such is the case then a Munka working would also benefit you.

Beltane is approaching and that is a fantastic date to start this, next Saturday night.

But anyway, magick will only facilitate the process and create the necessary conditions for it to happen, but you definitely need to change your eating and/or exercising habits to maintain your new weight. Blitzkreig and Stormblood have written extensively on these matters. Look it up through the search function in the forums.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back