Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

İs schizophrenia curable?

Mugetsu said:
I want to heal my friend..

Yes some kind of schizophrenia is caused by viruses and that is curable. A czech scientist has written on it. He may be jewish but Dr Hulda Clark affliated website mentioned his thesis. Doing a body detox as per Dr Hulda Clark wont harm him. And along with that friend can do food grade hydrogen peroxide as per one minute cure book as recommended by HP Maxine or chlorine dioxide as per andreaskalcker.com

I think most mental afflictions are curable through Satan. However it is more probable when the person needing the help works upon his/her self. You will be using your own energy which may yield short term benefits but will ultimately be much less effective in treatment long term.

The best thing to do is make sure this friend is getting the proper help from a professional. Medication can help reduce symptoms and even allow for some clarity to take further steps individually.

I did some nutritional research. There are plenty of different causes of schizophrenia. One of them is long-term vitamin B12 deficiency. B12 is primarily found in meat and dairy. But can also be in the form of cyanocobalamin (derived from bacteria/fungi) for vegetarians/vegans. It may not entirely help, but supplementation of B12 or eating more meat can be a stepping stone. Another key B vitamin that helps B12 metabolization is B9 (folate, folic acid). Use of a multivitamin alongside improved diet can help with many health conditions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back