Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chackral blockages and back pain

Amalek

Hello my brothers!
I've noticed that the spine is connected to the kundalini serpent in a physical sense.
So I've had pretty bad lower back pain for quite some time and I had a sacral chakra blockage.I think it was caused by practicing nofap for extended periods of time(1-3 months) over and over again.I wasn't aware of the dangers of excessive abstinence for the soul back then,in fact I thought it was positive.
After I cleared the sacral chakra and cleaned it thoroughly all of the sudden all my back pain went away completely.
Another example of this is that I know someone who practices kike magic like the jewish qliphoth and other such soul destroying traps.Their soul is a ruin now.This person was diagnosed with scoliosis.
My theory is healthy soul=healthy spine
This makes me wonder just how many other physical diseases or pains are caused by the soul physically manifesting its blockages.
What do you guys think about this?

Amalek said:
Hello my brothers!
I've noticed that the spine is connected to the kundalini serpent in a physical sense.
So I've had pretty bad lower back pain for quite some time and I had a sacral chakra blockage.I think it was caused by practicing nofap for extended periods of time(1-3 months) over and over again.I wasn't aware of the dangers of excessive abstinence for the soul back then,in fact I thought it was positive.
After I cleared the sacral chakra and cleaned it thoroughly all of the sudden all my back pain went away completely.
Another example of this is that I know someone who practices kike magic like the jewish qliphoth and other such soul destroying traps.Their soul is a ruin now.This person was diagnosed with scoliosis.
My theory is healthy soul=healthy spine
This makes me wonder just how many other physical diseases or pains are caused by the soul physically manifesting its blockages.
What do you guys think about this?
It's true. For example. You can get really bad stomach ache with a blocked or dirty solar plexus.

Additionally if you are dehydrated, you can get a really bad blockage for your sacral because it is of water.

They are very connected.

A healthy body is a healthy soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back