Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Diets for Blood Types or Body Builds?

Hey Zeus Kristos

Some people push for more carnivorous diets for ABO Blood Types. I've encountered alot of smaller body built people embrace the idea of Veganism or Vegetarianism or some sort of low meat diet.

Eating 50% or more meat per meal works good for me. It helps keep me full longer so I don't go snacking all day.

Thoughts?

Hey Zeus Kristos said:
Some people push for more carnivorous diets for ABO Blood Types. I've encountered alot of smaller body built people embrace the idea of Veganism or Vegetarianism or some sort of low meat diet.

Eating 50% or more meat per meal works good for me. It helps keep me full longer so I don't go snacking all day.

Thoughts?

All diets, unless prescribed by a physician for a medical condition, are frauds. Veganism/vegetarianism is edible leftism. Carnivore is the other side of the same coin. The reason vegans are small and frail is because the diet is ruinous to one's strength, health & vitality. The diet is severely lacking in essential nutrients and lacks the building quality of animal products.

The best thing you can do is listen to your own body with regards to your eating habits, which you seem to have discovered. Ayurveda and TCM offer guiding principles but I think that they can't be relied on 100%, since vegetarian & vegetarian-adjacent eating habits are often shilled there. I remember seeing in some resources the recommendation to restrict meat intake to 4 ounces a day, which is absurd, especially if you exercise. Corruption abounds. First and foremost, one should eat a variety of whole foods to cover all his bases, and restrict pre-made/pre-processed foods. From there it's mainly a matter of adjusting portion per meal, proportion between meals and composition of those meals to better suit one's constitution/dosha and needs.

Another major challenge nowadays is finding quality food that is ethically raised & harvested and unadulterated by pharmaceuticals and toxins. Eating organic isn't always affordable, and even then the organic label doesn't always mean what we think it means...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back