Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mass Mind and Sickness

GoldenxChild1

Hello brothers and sisters, so for the past 1.5 years I have been getting sick about every 8 weeks. I am getting frustrated with the inconvenience of it. I have put off an immunity/protection working for too long because I never used to get sick. However the next Virgo moon I am 100% investing in a 90 day working.

So I had a thought, do you guys think the reason why sickness as been so frequent to some people is because the entire world has been attracting it due to their fear? It doesn't seem like a coincidence that I have been sick this much since 2020.

I also have negative vitality placements but they never used to be a problem until covid.

Thanks
HAIL SATAN

Yes it could be! Whatever the mass believes, it happens. And it goes the same with attracting. Recently, everyone has been talking, thinking, posting, complaining about (very nocive!! ) being sick. In my place for example, people complain about exactly the same thing - how they could've avoided disease but didn't because their immune system isn't strong enough, or fearing they will get it because they have no immunity etc.
It would be just logical for your own immune system to take the suggestion.
Or it could be that we live difficult times, with horrible events of great amplitude taking place all over the world. Our bodies - energetically and physically absorb this stress, and it affects them - even if you live in a remote forest and have never heard of covid or Ukraine in your life. Our bodies sense what's in the air and are impregnated with the negativity and if you're not protected or more psychic, it takes its toll.
Try not to watch the news, TV or any social media (I'm not saying to be disinformed but don't tune into such aggressive and manipulated vibrations, and I insist on this because the information may not even be worth it taking in consideration the propaganda nowadays)
Or perhaps you have a pressing psychological, emotional or spiritual issue that manifested on the energy body and remained unsolved and thus, started to manifest on the physical body in an attempt to clear off the negative energy and the blockages. Check which chakra and thus what are of your life governs the immune system. If you don't figure it out, then think about your personal problems and try to solve them, meanwhile look after which one you feel better. Or maybe due to emotional blockages that manifest into physical blockages, your vril or life force cannot circulate properly.
Be strong in your meditations!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back