Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Creatine?

Lilac

I have looked through the forums and have seen a lot of conflicting opinions.

Is creatine safe to take?

You tell me, all it does is get your muscles to grow by the use of water, and when you stop taking it you lose the effects. Worth it? Not really, you can get big without all these bumfuzzles.

Lilac said:
I have looked through the forums and have seen a lot of conflicting opinions.

Is creatine safe to take?
Yes, creatine is safe. Just don't dose it like an idiot, same with any other supplement.

However, it's probably not worthwhile for you if you aren't a professional athlete.

Aquarius said:
You tell me, all it does is get your muscles to grow by the use of water, and when you stop taking it you lose the effects. Worth it? Not really, you can get big without all these bumfuzzles.

Not very good you are right bro.

Fcuk you up this stuff gives you right bad dry mouth at the best.

Anything you make (weight gain) will just piss out you (water retention)
Similar to steroids, but they actually work. I dont recommend this use either, although have taken both.

Yes Aquarius ma bro it fills up muscle with water, thats what it says. It didnt work on me though.

Batter the gym natural for 3month you will be happy.

On long term no, but if you want a boost on short term in my opinion is ok especially if you have a competion or something like that, I would use it. On long term you can achieve the same amount of satisfaction, but in a healthier way

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back