Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An essence of satanism. a gift from the gods.

phaade99

I want to bring it to attention to our brethren and sisters that Martial Arts can truly be a way of life. Understandably, we must go through the daily activities and bull shit rituals the enemy has us go through, This can include showing up to work, drinking your daily caffeine fix, and driving in shit hole traffic if you live in a city like me. fuck the enemy. Not to mention dealing with these fucking NPC's that we all have to go through. They are getting worse an worse by the day FYI.
What i have come to appreciate in this hospital that we call life, is that we do have a choice in how we view ourselves and how we view our situations.
I have dedicated my life to becoming a satanist and along with it, a martial artist, and have done A LOT of work with the gods and with myself to be the best that i can be. Planetary squares, 40 day workings, consulting the gods, i have done this and more. MY goal is to become the pinnacle of martial arts. I want to be a human form of the gods perception of beauty regarding martial arts. I want them to watch me and enjoy me, and see all of their hard work in human form.
This leads me into my goal. I wish to share; that similar to kundalini yoga, MARTIAL ARTS and the practice and meditation of such is truly, of the gods.
My glorious god beelzeebub is the bringer of martial arts. this is for certain. I have had what i consider the pleasure and opportunity to be instructed by him and guided by him in my journey. This is a most beautiful god, of war of love of beauty and many other things, that i wish to worship my whole life. `
And now, how can martial arts be looked at as the pinnacle of satanism?
Martial arts if done properly is a combination of void meditation, yoga, working with the gods, and pranayama. How so?
We cannot properly practice and execute techniques without void meditation. I cannot kick high and fast if i did not practice at least hatha yoga before hand. I would never have gotten the knowledge or training i have if i wasnt present for the gods. I would not be able to properly perform my techniques or have endurance if it wasnt for proper pranayama. Dont believe me? try it yourself.
Are you beginning to see my point?
Martial arts is our godhead put into masculine action. We will flow through the movements as if guided from the gods, because it is indeed a gift from the gods. others, even those who consider themselves master martial artists, will never understand\` this. but we do. i truly hope that you comprehend the beauty of what the gods have given us because truly, no human can ever accomplish much if it wasnt for our gods.
Please, immerse yourself in martial arts, for when we master it, it is the representation of my god BAAL in action. My god BAAL has guided me through many, thick and thin, and i hope that this knowledge and information reaches those who need it.
Just as our beautiful inspiration and my satanic sister LYDIA so lovingly points out that yoga is of the gods,( thank you sister for all you do, your words reach more than you know) so would i like to lovingly point at that martial arts, is of the gods, and can be considered the pinnacle of satanism, just like yoga. For only the true master can practice it at its essence.
Praise the gods for this post, and also thank you my beautiful satanic sister LYDIA for sharing your abundant knowledge on YOGA and congratulations on all your recent blessings. You are more than an inspiration, you are a beacon and i love you for that. It will be considered an honor on my part if you read this post. SOWILO.
Enjoy

Hail Lord Baal!

Hail Brother!

I have been getting hints from the Gods that i should start practising martial arts again(had to stop 2 years ago because of a back injury, but its getting alot better), but i kinda ignored it because i was too lethargic and i was delaying it.

Your post is the last hint i needed :D. So thank you and thank Lord Baal. I hope you achive your dream!

It was also my dream till i got my injury, after that i forgot about it, because it was too painfull to think that i will not be able to practice anymore.

Perhaps one day we can stand togeather at the pinnacle!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back