Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Penile nerve damage

STEVENNEWTH666

Do any of you know any way to heal Penile nerve damage I can feel next to nothing down their no pleasurable sensation at all no matter what you do and it’s almost completely numb to all sensation do you know of any way to heal it it’s been 5 going on 6 years since I injured it and no improvement it has completely ruined my love life I don’t even bother to date or have casual sex or anything that part of my life is done because of the injury so anyway do any of you know how to heal it or possibly some demon that could heal it in exchange for doing something’s they want any help would be appreciated thanks

Hmm well ive found planetary squares to be effective in achieving physical results. During a mars square i gained about 10 pounds of muscle.
Mars rules the sex organs and mercury rules the nerves so maybe consider performing one of these squares, and dont forget to use color with whatever working you choose to do. good luck.

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
Do any of you know any way to heal Penile nerve damage I can feel next to nothing down their no pleasurable sensation at all no matter what you do and it’s almost completely numb to all sensation do you know of any way to heal it it’s been 5 going on 6 years since I injured it and no improvement it has completely ruined my love life I don’t even bother to date or have casual sex or anything that part of my life is done because of the injury so anyway do any of you know how to heal it or possibly some demon that could heal it in exchange for doing something’s they want any help would be appreciated thanks

Similar questions have been asked plenty of times, thus there have been plenty of answers. Try to use the search bar, to few people use it, but its there to help to find your answers.

STEVENNEWTH666 said:

Were you able to find the information you were looking for?

Veritá_666 said:
phaade99 said:
Mars rules the sex organs
Now I have a rather naive question that I want to ask anyway, can the Mars square increase the size of the penis?
Just curious.

Hi friend! Don’t feel weird I’ve wondered the exact same thing LOL. I have not tried out any experiments yet, but I do know that father satan has said many times “there are no limitations in satanism”. Im sure there is more than one correct formula for altering little Johnny, but I do believe it’s possible, I’m not sure if I would use a planetary square (mars would be good to start) or if I would use a runic formula plus planetary energies, along with color and chakra work with the sacral chakra.

It’s possible, but I’m not sure what the formula is yet.
Srry for the late reply. Did you find anything else out?

phaade99 said:
Sorry for the late reply. Did you find anything else out?
I haven't done any experiments, I'm now doing runic work to increase sexual potency, so it might relate to this experiment in the future.

But looking at the Mars square, I wondered if I could use it to perfect certain parts of my body, such as:
"Face, brain, sexual organs, red blood cells and other minor parts not mentioned on JoS".

Is it safe to do a job where I state that the body parts ruled by Mars are perfected, strong and healthy? Should there be no side effects? Who knows what advantages I might have with a perfected brain and perfected red blood cells.

What do you think?

Veritá_666 said:
phaade99 said:
Sorry for the late reply. Did you find anything else out?
I haven't done any experiments, I'm now doing runic work to increase sexual potency, so it might relate to this experiment in the future.

But looking at the Mars square, I wondered if I could use it to perfect certain parts of my body, such as:
"Face, brain, sexual organs, red blood cells and other minor parts not mentioned on JoS".

Is it safe to do a job where I state that the body parts ruled by Mars are perfected, strong and healthy? Should there be no side effects? Who knows what advantages I might have with a perfected brain and perfected red blood cells.

What do you think?

The Mars Square is short, 25 days. Indeed, Kabbalistic Squares are very powerful but considering your incredibly wide blanket affirmation, expecting much to change in a scant 3 and a half weeks would be too much. Obviously, you should see some improvement across the board but if I were in your shoes, I'd work on one part at a time, starting with something I actually need improved.

Also, Mars does not rule the brain alone, there is Mercury for example. You'd probably need all of their influences if you want holistic, healthy, good improvement.

However, as long as the affirmation you have states health and safety as a primary concern, you won't have any bad effects. Worst case, you may not have much happen, that is all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back