Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Musical frequencies for meditation?

Hey Zeus Kristos

I've seen results from using certain frequencies to help open chakras as well. I'll usually listen to these music videos along with doing mantras and mudras.

Also certain frequencies can serve different healing purposes. 432 Hz is associated with Enki (according to some videos on youtube).

You don't need any external aid. You will automatically get into the right frequency when you fall into a trance and start vibrating mantras.

Using external aids will prevent you from achieving the right brainwave frequency NATURALLY. If abused (i.e. you use it all the time you meditate or most of the time), you will lost the ability to achieve the right frequency naturally and will become entirely dependent on the external aid. Dependency will prevent you from advancing past basic levels.

Hey Zeus Kristos said:
I've seen results from using certain frequencies to help open chakras as well. I'll usually listen to these music videos along with doing mantras and mudras.

Also certain frequencies can serve different healing purposes. 432 Hz is associated with Enki (according to some videos on youtube).

You can listen to music while you meditate, only if you are dependant on it that is bad, one should be able to meditate without music, incense sticks or other probs. I have no info about frequencies regarding meditation, I also did never read a offical statement about it here.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Props.html

Hey Zeus Kristos said:

What I found helpful with opening chakras are the crystals

If you can do your meditation without identifying with music, it will not affect your meditation in any way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back