Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This doctor knows his shit:

of the true light

And he's gentile too.

Best doctor around IMO.

Hands down.

Be aware though as his video's are quite addicting.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/c/KenDBerryMD/videos

of the true light said:
And he's gentile too.

Best doctor around IMO.

Hands down.

Enjoy!

The carnivore diet is just another extreme diet created by jews to harm the populace. Any "research" one can find supporting the carnivore diet can also be found supporting the vegan diet which we all know is extremely harmful.

Also Ketosis is not a natural state of being, it can be akin to the spare wheel on a car, you can use a spare wheel in emergency situations, but it's not something which is meant to be used for long amounts of time.

You can say "science says this and this" but that same science which you claim to support x, y, z can be said to support a, b, and c.

Instead of looking at the modern jewed up "medical" science which creates a false dichotomy of all types of different diets, look at what the ancient greeks, romans, mesopotamians, egyptians, and other ancient civilizations ate.

I used to be very interested in the carnivore diet myself, in fact, not only had I extensively read, watched, and reviewed information about it, however, I ended up coming to the conclusion that it was all bullshit after looking at what people ate when the gods were here with us.

After all, I would think that Satan and his Gods would know far better as to what we should and shouldn't eat rather than whatever the new hip jew science says.

You can also search for "Carnivore" on the forums and it pulls up a good list of topics, one in which even HP Hooded Cobra says it's bullshit

On Diet

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Veganism is deadly and so is eating only meat. It's just that by eating only meat one dies in a different way such as strokes or digestion problems, while with veganism you just wither away and perish, many times suffering also, because the system collapses. Vegans are mentally insane and this also comes down to physical reasons of the system lacking support. Meat is nutritious and grounding. Without meat there is no vigor, and without greenery there is no lubrication and movement in the intestines. It's not rocket science, it's all very simple.

There is no holy diet only holy people, ie, people who are spiritual and strive to spiritually advance.

There is a healthy diet and healthy diets do help you spiritually by keeping the body in a healthy condition and by supporting it, health is always related to balance.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

In the end the carnivore diet is a crock of shit.

If you're following it then I'd recommend stopping ASAP.

Good luck to you brother/sister.

Hail Satan!

Lilac said:
of the true light said:
And he's gentile too.

Best doctor around IMO.

Hands down.

Enjoy!

The carnivore diet is just another extreme diet created by jews to harm the populace. Any "research" one can find supporting the carnivore diet can also be found supporting the vegan diet which we all know is extremely harmful.

Also Ketosis is not a natural state of being, it can be akin to the spare wheel on a car, you can use a spare wheel in emergency situations, but it's not something which is meant to be used for long amounts of time.

You can say "science says this and this" but that same science which you claim to support x, y, z can be said to support a, b, and c.

Instead of looking at the modern jewed up "medical" science which creates a false dichotomy of all types of different diets, look at what the ancient greeks, romans, mesopotamians, egyptians, and other ancient civilizations ate.

I used to be very interested in the carnivore diet myself, in fact, not only had I extensively read, watched, and reviewed information about it, however, I ended up coming to the conclusion that it was all bullshit after looking at what people ate when the gods were here with us.

After all, I would think that Satan and his Gods would know far better as to what we should and shouldn't eat rather than whatever the new hip jew science says.

You can also search for "Carnivore" on the forums and it pulls up a good list of topics, one in which even HP Hooded Cobra says it's bullshit

On Diet

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Veganism is deadly and so is eating only meat. It's just that by eating only meat one dies in a different way such as strokes or digestion problems, while with veganism you just wither away and perish, many times suffering also, because the system collapses. Vegans are mentally insane and this also comes down to physical reasons of the system lacking support. Meat is nutritious and grounding. Without meat there is no vigor, and without greenery there is no lubrication and movement in the intestines. It's not rocket science, it's all very simple.

There is no holy diet only holy people, ie, people who are spiritual and strive to spiritually advance.

There is a healthy diet and healthy diets do help you spiritually by keeping the body in a healthy condition and by supporting it, health is always related to balance.

Hail Satan!
Dr. Berry does not promote the vegan diet as far as I am aware. Keto and carnivore. Carnivore for those with medical reasons mostly. He does mention that vegans need to incorporate eggs if I remember correctly. Wasn't Hitler a vegan? Anyway, Dr. Berry has been at Ketosis for years and is just fine. In fact he's better than ever. It's true that mineral supplements can be required on such diets but that is because of the grains the animals eat are lacking in this modern day. He also talks about the importance of fasting and how fasting is natural as humans in ancient days would go long periods of time sometimes before a hunting success. Dr. Berry is against what doctors are taught to tell patient's these days as they do promote the Joo poisons. He even wrote a book called "Lies my Doctor Told Me." According to him the grains and fruits of this modern day are not the same one's we had in ancient times which held much less carbs/sugars. He also say's that the body does not differentiate between the sugars of a fruit from the sugars of a donut for example. Humans are designed to be hunter gatherers: this means meat, eggs, low sugar vegetables such as asparagus and some berries and nuts. I'm not going to stop because I don't want to die from diabetes and it has been proven that anything other than an low carb diet will not lower your A1C. Thank you for your input though. It is valued.

Lilac said:
of the true light said:
And he's gentile too.

Best doctor around IMO.

Hands down.

Enjoy!

On Diet

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail Satan!
Doesn't look like my previous post to you was allowed through but that's ok.

I don't have a choice to be on this diet as I am prediabetic and it is the only diet on earth which will actually lower one's A1C without Joo medications.

He explains EVERYTHING in his video's, about the fruits and grains not being the same as they used to be and how all the nutrients we need are found in meat and eggs. About how the medical industry lies about what we should and should not be eating.

But, not everyone is open to this and I understand.

The video's are there if anyone want's to watch them and make their own decision on whether he is right or not.

I've watched practically every one of his video's and they make perfect sense to me.

But that's just me.

Thanks!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I guess my old post finally did get through...took quite a while but that's OK.

Also, I meant to say that Hitler was a vegetarian not a vegan and Dr. Berry does not promote veganism.

Dr. Berry has debunked meat causing strokes it is sugars that are responsible for this among other things like smoking or alcoholism.

Also there are no digestion problems on the carnivore diet that I know of. I do not how HPHC came to that conclusion but again his info might be outdated. There is the initial constipation but it clears after a day or two.

Not too sure about the lubrication either but I'm sure Dr. Berry would have an answer.

It's hard to get answers to questions from him as he has 252k subscribers.

If it was truly a problem he would have addressed it though.

I think that HPHC knows his shit too. I just believe that his info might be a little outdated and Dr. Berry is cutting edge. Hopefully HPHC will give some consideration to what he has to say.

Thank you for listening.

of the true light said:
Lilac said:
of the true light said:
And he's gentile too.

Best doctor around IMO.

Hands down.

Enjoy!

On Diet

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail Satan!
Doesn't look like my previous post to you was allowed through but that's ok.

I don't have a choice to be on this diet as I am prediabetic and it is the only diet on earth which will actually lower one's A1C without Joo medications.

He explains EVERYTHING in his video's, about the fruits and grains not being the same as they used to be and how all the nutrients we need are found in meat and eggs. About how the medical industry lies about what we should and should not be eating.

But, not everyone is open to this and I understand.

The video's are there if anyone want's to watch them and make their own decision on whether he is right or not.

I've watched practically every one of his video's and they make perfect sense to me.

But that's just me.

Thanks!
Nutrition is one factor, and sedentary lidestyle the other. You should not ignore the other as it is essential for full health.

of the true light said:
I think that HPHC knows his shit too. I just believe that his info might be a little outdated and Dr. Berry is cutting edge. Hopefully HPHC will give some consideration to what he has to say.
What is there to update? He did advocate for balance, which is one essential thing that we should be focusing in our lives.

Having an emphasis on certain foods is not a balanced apporach.

Honestly your apporach on avoiding carbohydrates to the max is a temporary solution at best. It can work in a way, restricting the intake of carbohydrates after having a long time of overabundance of them. However, you are now going to another extreme, and long term this is not a viable solution. You have problem with carbohydrates because of your sedentary lifestyle which means that the carbohydrates you have consumed have not been used for energy, but stored in the body. This causes dampness, long term, diabetes.

The perfect counter would be to introduce an exercising regiment on most, if not on every day of the week. Having a balanced nutrition on top of this with enough rest would set you trajectory to better health, long term.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:
What is there to update? He did advocate for balance, which is one essential thing that we should be focusing in our lives.

Having an emphasis on certain foods is not a balanced apporach.

Honestly your apporach on avoiding carbohydrates to the max is a temporary solution at best. It can work in a way, restricting the intake of carbohydrates after having a long time of overabundance of them. However, you are now going to another extreme, and long term this is not a viable solution. You have problem with carbohydrates because of your sedentary lifestyle which means that the carbohydrates you have consumed have not been used for energy, but stored in the body. This causes dampness, long term, diabetes.

The perfect counter would be to introduce an exercising regiment on most, if not on every day of the week. Having a balanced nutrition on top of this with enough rest would set you trajectory to better health, long term.
According to Dr. Berry exercise only burns 1-2% of one's overall body fat and is better for toning muscle.

And I don't want to burn carbohydrates I want to target fat and keto does this.

Maybe when I am back in shape then I can intake more carbs but I don't want to run for an hour just to eliminate a meal.

That's a lot of hard work for nothing.

Lots of people exercise on Keto and Dr. Berry definitely doesn't discourage this he just say's that it isn't necessary to burn fat as diet is everything and it has little effect anyway.

Maybe I am missing something here, I'm not too sure.

He sure in the hell makes a lot of sense though.

of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:
According to Dr. Berry exercise only burns 1-2% of one's overall body fat and is better for toning muscle.

Maybe when I am back in shape then I can intake more carbs but I don't want to run for an hour just to eliminate a meal.

Lots of people exercise on Keto and Dr. Berry definitely doesn't discourage this he just say's that it isn't necessary to burn fat as diet is everything and it has little effect anyway.

Yeah, you are missing the point of being fit which is not excactly "for nothing". Your wellbeing increases, your looks get better, you will live longer more happily and you have better physical performance than pot bellied lazies.

Exercising is not done to burn fat exlusively anyway. Carbohydrates are the main fuel source, unless body has adapted to other option, which would be ketosis. The downside of ketosis from athletic perspective is that it is not suited for short hard efforts, but mainly for longer lower intensity efforts. Crudely put, imagine 5k fast paced run vs. hiking in the woods for 6 hours. Most endurance athletes are running on carbs because it is way more efficient for overall peroformance. If it would be the other way around, many elite athletes and other athletes as well would be running on ketosis instead.

The keto diet is great for weight loss, but not for a long term diet. After I did my keto diet, I returned back to eating carbohydrates.

What really makes americans so fat and unhealthy is the trans-fat, vegetable oils, corn-syrup filled foods, and sugar.

RockSeed13 said:
What really makes americans so fat and unhealthy is the trans-fat, vegetable oils, corn-syrup filled foods, and sugar.
And lack of physical exercise.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:
Henu the Great said:

Yeah, you are missing the point of being fit which is not excactly "for nothing". Your wellbeing increases, your looks get better, you will live longer more happily and you have better physical performance than pot bellied lazies.

Exercising is not done to burn fat exlusively anyway. Carbohydrates are the main fuel source, unless body has adapted to other option, which would be ketosis. The downside of ketosis from athletic perspective is that it is not suited for short hard efforts, but mainly for longer lower intensity efforts. Crudely put, imagine 5k fast paced run vs. hiking in the woods for 6 hours. Most endurance athletes are running on carbs because it is way more efficient for overall peroformance. If it would be the other way around, many elite athletes and other athletes as well would be running on ketosis instead.

Makes sense.

Thanks!

of the true light said:
Makes sense.

Thanks!
I only scratched the surface.

It is good that you are interested in the subject of health, even if by only necessity. For a well rounded, well informed opinion forming, many more viewpoints and subjects would need to be ingested in depth before you can make good calls about your health related issues or in general.

Henu the Great said:
of the true light said:
Makes sense.

Thanks!
I only scratched the surface.

It is good that you are interested in the subject of health, even if by only necessity. For a well rounded, well informed opinion forming, many more viewpoints and subjects would need to be ingested in depth before you can make good calls about your health related issues or in general.
I agree.

Thank you again for enlightening me.

And I know I can be hard headed sometimes.

But it's important to listen to more viewpoints before drawing any conclusions like you said.

Keto diets strongly amplify digestive energy.

This is great for people who have chronic fatigue, dampness in the body, get short of breath, sweat spontaneously and have poor appetite and loose stools and even often feel cold.

The diet taken short time will resolve these issues.

Long term, this diet increases heat in the body and can cause fire symptoms with include burning pain, strong appetite, excessive thirst, heartburn, heart palpitations, vexation, insomnia and constipation.

No one diet, particularly the extreme ones is suitable for ongoing maintenance of human health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back