Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How could a 40 year old couple avoid having down syndrome or clinically retarded children?

RockSeed13

I know that by age 30, the fertility of both men and women get weaker which led to a weak offspring . How could they avoid it? Do they ask from the gods for help to make sure their children will be normal or they chant SaTaNaMa off their ass to make themselves young again?

You know, it's not like these things are set in stone. It won't necessarily happen, especially to an SS.
I turned out quite fine :p

The rapid rate of degeneration caused by aging has to do with the soul being neglected all of one's life due to a lack of spirituality. Yoga and Pranayama should mitigate this greatly if not prevent the problem completely. You're as young as you feel, and if your body is flexible and energetic from doing Yoga with a happy soul inside of it from regularly consuming sunlight then you will feel very young. Genetic damage to your offspring will be lessened tremendously by comparison to if you didn't do these things.

Aquarius said:
You know, it's not like these things are set in stone. It won't necessarily happen, especially to an SS.
I turned out quite fine :p

There is still a likelihood. Its good that you turned out fine and are fighting for Satan and Earth. I want to avoid or tell some one to avoid conceiving a child that is like to Chris-chan.

Meteor said:
https://www.nhs.uk/pregnancy/your-pregnancy-care/screening-for-downs-edwards-pataus-syndrome/
Down syndrome is one of the disorders that is recommended to test for during early pregnancy, in most modern countries. If it's detected, one can either decide to terminate the pregnancy, or to prepare for a child with the condition.

It can be avoided in this manner, and then you can try again for a healthy baby. It's true that the risk of disorders and complications increases with age, but it's not guaranteed. With modern medicine, many issues can be prevented or treated.
That is reactionary method. Proactive method would be to incorporate 8 fold practices in life.

RockSeed13 said:
I know that by age 30, the fertility of both men and women get weaker which led to a weak offspring . How could they avoid it? Do they ask from the gods for help to make sure their children will be normal or they chant SaTaNaMa off their ass to make themselves young again?

Basically, one needs enough vital energy at the time of conception to provide the child with sufficient and healthy jing material through which to develop properly.

Focusing on the parents' health, such as with long-term workings, or daily advancement activities helps. If there is a cause for concern, one can also set up a preventative working to ensure any conception and development go perfectly fine for the baby. For example, Berkano + Sowilo + Uruz.

Like Jrvan said
mosf aren't unhealthy because they're old, they're unhealthy because of spiritual and physical neglection.

With the rise of microplastics, xenoestrogens, seed oils, and more, most young men today have lower testosterone and fertibility than an old man from the early 1900's

make sure you're healthy spiritually and physically by working out, eating healthy foods, taking supplements, yoga, meditation. do these and not only will you feel and look 20 years younger but your kids will be healthier than most others

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=348340 time=1651031908 user_id=21286]
RockSeed13 said:

Basically, one needs enough vital energy at the time of conception to provide the child with sufficient and healthy jing material through which to develop properly.

Focusing on the parents' health, such as with long-term workings, or daily advancement activities helps. If there is a cause for concern, one can also set up a preventative working to ensure any conception and development go perfectly fine for the baby. For example, Berkano + Sowilo + Uruz.

Thanks for the info.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back