Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bleu rare steak and Sushi safe?

Lilac

Are bleu rare steak and sushi safe to eat? From the research I've done it appears safe BUT I would like to double check as I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I wouldn't eat any raw meats. You're always taking chances with this stuff you never know if the animal in question had some sickness that can then be taken into your system by ingesting improperly cooked meat.

Hail!

I love eating raw steak and i never heard it beeing bad, but about sushi i heard its really bad since its raw fish and some of them can be infected with parasites(got no confirmation, just what i heard so it can be totall nonsense).

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mothe Lilith!
Hail Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

Lilac said:
Are bleu rare steak and sushi safe to eat? From the research I've done it appears safe BUT I would like to double check as I'd rather be safe than sorry.
You can get parasites in your stomach because of sushi

Dahaarkan said:
I wouldn't eat any raw meats. You're always taking chances with this stuff you never know if the animal in question had some sickness that can then be taken into your system by ingesting improperly cooked meat.

Ah I see, thank you, from now on I'll avoid eating sushi and other extremely rare meats from now on, thank you for your input.

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hail!

I love eating raw steak and i never heard it beeing bad, but about sushi i heard its really bad since its raw fish and some of them can be infected with parasites(got no confirmation, just what i heard so it can be totall nonsense).

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mothe Lilith!
Hail Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

I hope you meant rare and not raw steak.

Eating raw steak is an easy way to end up like the brain dead milkjar or sevringe who have so many parasites.

Serbon said:
Lilac said:

I see, thank you, I'll avoid sushi and other extremely rare meats from now on.

I'm not sure if you have any experience with the one minute cure but does that also kill parasites?

Hail Satan!

Serbon said:
Lilac said:
I'm not sure if you have any experience with the one minute cure but does that also kill parasites?

Hail Satan!
I don't know, never heard of it actually

Ah I see,

it's mentioned under the Satanic Healing page

There has been a lot of debate on the forums on whether or not it is beneficial and the opinion is mostly mixed so if you decide to follow the book do so with caution and always listen to your intuition and the signs your body gives you

Here is the forum post debating if it's beneficial or not - The one minute cure

Lilac said:
Dahaarkan said:

Ah I see, thank you, from now on I'll avoid eating sushi and other extremely rare meats from now on, thank you for your input.

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hail!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mothe Lilith!
Hail Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

I hope you meant rare and not raw steak.

Eating raw steak is an easy way to end up like the brain dead milkjar or sevringe who have so many parasites.

Serbon said:
Lilac said:

I see, thank you, I'll avoid sushi and other extremely rare meats from now on.

Hail Satan!

Yeah rare :D

It's not like you get parasites automatically if you eat sushi... It most likely depends on if the fish is spoiled/ cooked bad ecc
Avoid sketchy sushi places and use your intuition and enjoy sushi.

Eating raw steaks is sick(badly sick).

Aquarius said:
It's not like you get parasites automatically if you eat sushi... It most likely depends on if the fish is spoiled/ cooked bad ecc

Sushi isn't cooked at all

Meat and fish that are handled well and fresh shouldnt pose a problem if you add things like lemon juice which kills bacteria.

Parasites are mainly an issue in pork, not so much beef.

Chicken should never be taken raw or bleu.

Always use a traditional recipe for bleu steak and bear in mind the body has to do the breakdown and digestion of the food so not cooking it can impede your digestive energies

Sushi gets frozen for a long time before it is eaten. Freezing it kills any parasite that is in there, so you will not get any parasite by eating it. And get it from a clean and responsible place, never buy any cheap sushi from a strange place. Some people have died from eating sushi from gas station convenience stores and getting parasites or bacteria. But I don't think anybody has ever died from getting sushi from a responsible sushi restaurant.

Serbon said:
Aquarius said:

Sushi isn't cooked at all
Yeah a typo, I meant how they prepare it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back