Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pimple. Help me

ForVery

I've got a pimple on my face and in a week's time I might be going to France and I honestly wouldn't want others to see me with pimples. What should I do?

Surya4Satan said:
I've got a pimple on my face and in a week's time I might be going to France and I honestly wouldn't want others to see me with pimples. What should I do?

Push it then put a plaster on it or if you are a woman put make-up over it.

Surya4Satan said:

For example, you can do an energy work in which you affirm "My pimple is completely gone and will never be again!". But you can also use a cream to do this, and you can also care for it.

Surya4Satan said:

Squeeze the pimple?

Avoid sugar, fat food. Do not smear grease on your skin, wash hands with soap after eating.
Healthy food, sport, walk outside in the sun.

Surya4Satan said:

One single pimple? If it isn’t cystic and it’s just a few, slap some toothpaste on it over night.

Surya4Satan said:

Do not try to get rid of the pimple by pinching it or anything of the sorts, this will cause damage to your skin. If you have pimple's this means that you have dietary problems, fix your diet, and you fix problems like this.

For skin health i recommend that you leave your skin for what it is, no oils on the skin, no scratching your skin, no lotions etc. It is however a good idea to splash water in your face every morning and evening, but no scrubbing! handle your skin with care.

It is quite simple to figure out a healthy diet! You simply have to make sure that you consume all the electrolytes, vitamins etc. that your body needs. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, eat fruit daily (Berries are best), nuts, meat/fish (Try to avoid meat from the convenient store, its trash). Avoid processed foods like plague, its also important to limit the intake of sugars and carbs. Do all this and your health will improve a lot! A pimple is a giveaway sign that you have a deficiency, you most likely have been to many carbs as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back