Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you study

I'm allows wondering how do u really study,hw do we take th time to study n understand what we study. I need to learn to research, study learn n be serious about Jos in my life. Help me how do u study.

Black Matabele said:
I'm allows wondering how do u really study,hw do we take th time to study n understand what we study. I need to learn to research, study learn n be serious about Jos in my life. Help me how do u study.

Have you never studied before, even for school? Alright, the simplest way to describe this to pick a topic of interest, write down key words and words you don't understand down on paper or a program like google docs, read the information and summarize it in your own words and reference the source material. Keep going until you learned everything you have interest in knowing, if you notice some vital information isn't online, you can take free or paid classes regarding it probably, or of course ask here. Make sure to keep your notes organized, but don't be too focused on the design of it itself. The point is to simplify it in a way you can understand, record it and become familiar with every aspect you have interest in knowing. That's about it.

RED DAWN said:
Have you never studied before, even for school? Alright, the simplest way to describe this to pick a topic of interest, write down key words and words you don't understand down on paper or a program like google docs, read the information and summarize it in your own words and reference the source material. Keep going until you learned everything you have interest in knowing, if you notice some vital information isn't online, you can take free or paid classes regarding it probably, or of course ask here. Make sure to keep your notes organized, but don't be too focused on the design of it itself. The point is to simplify it in a way you can understand, record it and become familiar with every aspect you have interest in knowing. That's about it.

What you are saying here is something that might apply to you, but this doesn't apply to everyone, everyone is unique even in the way we learn. If you take me for example, i am quite the air head, if i would try to do what you described i would get a massive head ache or completely forget what i learned. I learn best when i absorb bits and pieces of information here and there, being able to apply the information right away can help a lot as well.

The main thing that will help one to study, is to open up their mind, most people especially those that are not SS have a very foggy mind, simply advancing under the gods can be a huge help in this.

Black Matabele said:

Use the mantra of Saraswati: "Aum Aim Hreem Shreem Vagdevyai Sarasvatyai Namah" 108 times, then affirm "I am learning quickly and it is easy for me to remember what I studied in a safe and positive manner" x 9. You can also use the planetary squares.

My favorite study method is using flashcards. I use Anki, a flashcard application.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back