Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Auruz solved a health problem

Following Blitzkreig advice on using AURUZ which i started last October on 31(not sure) suggested by him, for getting rid of kidney stones. I did it little more than 40 days. Afterwards I still had mild ache and sometimes little sharp but I didn't worry and it's February now, no problems with kidney stones.

I should wait for more two months and also do the working one more time and then I feel like start working on the kidneys health itself rather than the stone problem then.

Don't know if stone problem was due to some planetary shit or not... But it started in 2017 and only manifested fully in 2020 I think with that worse ache on the front but gladly never had that back pain which is literally intolerable.

----------

But now I think my stomach giving me tough time... I kept burping whole day and rice in dinner made it worse. It kind of continued for 5 days until I went to doctor and he gave me gas acid reflux medicine I think.

Going for ultrasound test of abdomen today..

But I have this ache mildly and occasionally sometimes.. In the stomach area below left side ribcage... Kind of sharp and last night I was sitting it felt as it it was in the heart, felt like a blockage but I think it was stomach..

A friend scared me saying these symptoms to be of cancer and other serious stomach problem...
Any advice? Can ultrasound test show any signs of stomach has any ulcer or such?

A week ago I did. Blood test , little high cholesterol, 314?
And little infection was seen in the blood.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Theory

Burping suggests the stomach energy is going upwards when it should flow downwards. Pain in the stomach, plus acid reflux suggests heat in the stomach. A blood infection shows heat in the blood as well.

Weakened kidneys show yin deficiency, so it is not surprising that heat has built up in the blood, then also in the stomach. You can use Stomach 44 to remove the heat, and Stomach 36 to restore overall balance to your digestion. Stomach 44 would remove the pain and any ulcers. Stomach 36 removes both heat and dampness, which would prevent any cancer or anything else.

I replied in your other thread as well, but you need to continue working on your health. We made the kidney stone working specific to that because it seemed to be really stressing you. However, until your overall health is strengthened, these sorts of small symptoms will continue to annoy you.

Keep in mind, you should not freak out and think you are dying, have cancer, or whatever. These are just minor imbalances that are happening because you need to do more for your health.

------------------
Solutions

As I stated in the other thread, someone with a Vata (air) build has both yang and yin deficiency. Because you seem to be having problems with yin deficiency primarily, you should use Auruz for this. Also, as Guardian Blackdragon666 mentioned, doing Squares from yin planets will also be useful here.

Similarly, the Sun and Mars rule overall vitality because their energy can create both yin and yang in the body. You should plan on doing these Squares.

Looking at this month, there are good dates for an "additive" health working, such as Moon in Leo or the Virgo Esbat. This would be different than your last Auruz working, which was geared towards removing a specific issue.

Besides this, doing daily yoga asanas will be critical to maintaining your health in the meantime, as well as everything prior that we talked about, in regards to diet and sleep. If you do these things, you can rest easy for now, as they should give you plenty of energy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=332985 time=1646962484 user_id=21286]
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Theory

Burping suggests the stomach energy is going upwards when it should flow downwards. Pain in the stomach, plus acid reflux suggests heat in the stomach. A blood infection shows heat in the blood as well.

Weakened kidneys show yin deficiency, so it is not surprising that heat has built up in the blood, then also in the stomach. You can use Stomach 44 to remove the heat, and Stomach 36 to restore overall balance to your digestion. Stomach 44 would remove the pain and any ulcers. Stomach 36 removes both heat and dampness, which would prevent any cancer or anything else.

I replied in your other thread as well, but you need to continue working on your health. We made the kidney stone working specific to that because it seemed to be really stressing you. However, until your overall health is strengthened, these sorts of small symptoms will continue to annoy you.

Keep in mind, you should not freak out and think you are dying, have cancer, or whatever. These are just minor imbalances that are happening because you need to do more for your health.

------------------
Solutions

As I stated in the other thread, someone with a Vata (air) build has both yang and yin deficiency. Because you seem to be having problems with yin deficiency primarily, you should use Auruz for this. Also, as Guardian Blackdragon666 mentioned, doing Squares from yin planets will also be useful here.

Similarly, the Sun and Mars rule overall vitality because their energy can create both yin and yang in the body. You should plan on doing these Squares.

Looking at this month, there are good dates for an "additive" health working, such as Moon in Leo or the Virgo Esbat. This would be different than your last Auruz working, which was geared towards removing a specific issue.

Besides this, doing daily yoga asanas will be critical to maintaining your health in the meantime, as well as everything prior that we talked about, in regards to diet and sleep. If you do these things, you can rest easy for now, as they should give you plenty of energy.

Hmmm...okay. Even doctor says it's all related to my diet and lifestyle.
. Once I fix this, I'll stop having these symptoms even I won't get kidney stone either once I start living a regular life. I spent my day at home... Very sedentary lifestyle.

Yesterday, I got ORS cuz maybe my body was dehydrated and I felt better quickly after drinking.

I started jupiter square last Thursday for Astral hearing.
Should I change affirmation to health related?

I'll start mars and sun square too as you suggested. But for overall vitality???

sahasraraBliss666 said:

I'll start mars and sun square too as you suggested. But for overall vitality???
If you change the affirmation of a square you would succesfully fuck up the square.

Aquarius said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

If you change the affirmation of a square you would succesfully fuck up the square.

Okay thanks.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

About marriage... I feel like if I get married then I'll be tied up with responsibilities, then there is a constant fear of being cheated. But same time I need to get married.

I don't know what will happen to me. Where will I go... I deeply desire a spouse who is akin to a having a Monogamous succubus. But then I think I may not be monogamous. But I'm not sure about "not being a monogamous", with a succubus, I can really be a monogamous but having a succubus is not practical in a country I live in.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
About marriage... I feel like if I get married then I'll be tied up with responsibilities, then there is a constant fear of being cheated. But same time I need to get married.

I don't know what will happen to me. Where will I go... I deeply desire a spouse who is akin to a having a Monogamous succubus. But then I think I may not be monogamous. But I'm not sure about "not being a monogamous", with a succubus, I can really be a monogamous but having a succubus is not practical in a country I live in.
All things considered you have many more pressing issues other than marriage that are important to solve first such as health issues and karmic issues that bring these to the front. You also do not seem to know yourself well enough judging from your post. I would advise that you get to know yourself better before committing into a marriage and also to date people so as to make you learn more about people and about yourself at the same time. I do not think you should get married just for the sake of marrying. It is normal to want a connection and affection from a partner and you should be smart about how you approach this along with other issues.

What do you think? Does this sound reasonable to you?

Henu the Great said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

All things considered you have many more pressing issues other than marriage that are important to solve first such as health issues and karmic issues that bring these to the front. You also do not seem to know yourself well enough judging from your post. I would advise that you get to know yourself better before committing into a marriage and also to date people so as to make you learn more about people and about yourself at the same time. I do not think you should get married just for the sake of marrying. It is normal to want a connection and affection from a partner and you should be smart about how you approach this along with other issues.

What do you think? Does this sound reasonable to you?

You are right about not knowing myself and reasonable only if I were to marry an SS. But The aim of the institution of marriage in Asian countries is different than the west.

I understand what you've said.. :) and totally agree with you.

But How many of these women who are not Satanists do know themselves? so why should I have to know myself foe the sake of marriage if she doesn't know herself and she never meditated in her entire life since day 1 ? I know it would be destructive for the relationship but even if I knew myself this would not make any difference cuz the other person probably being a non SS will either use my empathic instincts if I open myself up.

If I tread on a path of knowing myself then I'd get married in 70-80 lol.

I'm only marrying for the sake of marriage. I need it. I need a family to support me. I'm in a situation which cannot be understood by anyone except of my own country people.

At least, as an SS I know better.

They don't even meditate At all. But I do. So I possess far better truer knowledge about the world where I currently live. I can guide her in a lot of life areas.

My current age and, the devastating social situation I'm in, requires me to get married urgently

But at the same Time, health is of utmost important more important than marriage.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Perhaps do the Sun Square for general natal Sun empowerment, then start a separate working on the same date (Spring Equinox), with Uruz and Saulo, for removing any health issues, in the best way for you (meaning it starts with the worst problems first).

Mars in Aries will be useful for vitality as well, but this is about 2 months away.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=336131 time=1647770003 user_id=21286]
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Perhaps do the Sun Square for general natal Sun empowerment, then start a separate working on the same date (Spring Equinox), with Uruz and Saulo, for removing any health issues, in the best way for you (meaning it starts with the worst problems first).

Mars in Aries will be useful for vitality as well, but this is about 2 months away.

My dear brother :'( why am I feeling this weakness.... Maybe the wife of that asshole elder bro is going to some Muslim and cursing me.... I saw a Muslime while I was doing yoga.

The image was flashed.

My arm muscles became too weak to even drive a car. To hold a phone.

One day I feel OK, next today I can't get out of the bed.

I took UDC life 300 and some antibiotic yesterday,

I'll do what u suggested... Some days ago I felt sharp ache but tiny going upwards in the heart and then I felt slight similar ache in the neck going upward after I took a medicine called udc 300 maybe...

These days I feel like I skip a heart beat.... Am I going to die....

What r the symptoms of lack of oxygen to brain... Should I go for CT Scan is it safe for me/ won't cause any tumor? Or DNA damage?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=336131 time=1647770003 user_id=21286]
sahasraraBliss666 said:

This Sunday? Sowilo or which version... Saulo? Please type syllable by syllable?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Theory

------------------
Solutions

I had this burping problem this days and I solved really easy. The first thing I did is exactly what you said, to push the energy down by spinning my chakra, in the front the energy goes down, in the back energy goes up. Also by the meditation called "circulating energy"

But the most effective method for me is yoga combined with Satanama and affirmations for health. Also, the overall changes can't come without diet daily sport routine changes

sahasraraBliss666 said:
These days I feel like I skip a heart beat.... Am I going to die....

What r the symptoms of lack of oxygen to brain... Should I go for CT Scan is it safe for me/ won't cause any tumor? Or DNA damage?

A weakened kidney won't restrain the heart properly, resulting in the heartbeat feeling like it is fluttering out of control. The kidney yang is also responsible for blood pressure, which may make you feel dizzy or weak, or feel like your head is empty. The liver symptoms are responsible for the head feeling congested.

If your brain was deprived of oxygen, you would not be typing to me right now, instead, you would be unconscious. Although you are experiencing a lot of symptoms currently, I believe you are still getting sufficient oxygen to your brain.

https://health.onehowto.com/article/what-are-the-symptoms-of-a-lack-of-oxygen-to-the-brain-131.html

Pushing kidney 3 will alleviate these symptoms, although it may take an extended amount of holding. You are better off trying some deep breathing which will both calm your mind and also fully oxygenate your body, then trying to sleep afterward.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
You are right about not knowing myself and reasonable only if I were to marry an SS. But The aim of the institution of marriage in Asian countries is different than the west.

I understand what you've said.. :) and totally agree with you.

But How many of these women who are not Satanists do know themselves? so why should I have to know myself foe the sake of marriage if she doesn't know herself and she never meditated in her entire life since day 1 ? I know it would be destructive for the relationship but even if I knew myself this would not make any difference cuz the other person probably being a non SS will either use my empathic instincts if I open myself up.
Every Spiritual Satanist should strive to be the best, and then some, never ending the evolution. What you are saying here is that you can have faults just because those around you have them too, so why bother fixing them.

We bother because we are supposed to lift our civilisation up!

If I tread on a path of knowing myself then I'd get married in 70-80 lol.
With introspection and reflection you can learn most about yourself sooner than that, given that you actually spend the time to do it.

I'm only marrying for the sake of marriage. I need it. I need a family to support me. I'm in a situation which cannot be understood by anyone except of my own country people.
You are a man, men support families. Yes, the family unit does also support each other as a whole, but there is leadership role in it. So that being said, rhetorical question, are you up for leadership, or are you not.

They don't even meditate At all. But I do. So I possess far better truer knowledge about the world where I currently live. I can guide her in a lot of life areas.
True, and this is a good mindset to have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back