Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Knees hurt badly

MercuryWisdom

Hey, brothers and sisters in Satan.

So lately I've been doing more powerful kundalini yoga which feels so amazing but maybe my body isn't so ready for it.

Additionally, I commute to college 3 days a week and I stay in a tight bus for 2 hours which really made my knees much worse.

I have been experiencing knee pain because of rock pose in yoga and sitting in similar ways of rock pose during yoga.

Now because of my commutes the situation got much more aggravated and my knees hurt much more.

I always had sensitive knees but this made it worse.

How do I deal with this, heal and avoid anything similar to this in the future?

Note: I actually have to go to college tommorow which I don't know if it will make the pain even worse.

Hail Satan!!

STOP DOING ROCK POSE IF IT HURTS YOUR KNEES. This is common sense, if something hurts you, you need to stop doing it and examine why it hurts.

Westerners are in the habit of sitting in chairs their whole life, so when you go into such poses your body may not be ready for it. You need strengthen your knees, done with exercises such as squats, lunges ecc
And you need to stretch your quadriceps, search for "quadricep couch stretch", if you haven't stretched your quads for sometime then you're in for some moments of bliss after that stretch.

Aquarius said:
STOP DOING ROCK POSE IF IT HURTS YOUR KNEES. This is common sense, if something hurts you, you need to stop doing it and examine why it hurts.

Westerners are in the habit of sitting in chairs their whole life, so when you go into such poses your body may not be ready for it. You need strengthen your knees, done with exercises such as squats, lunges ecc
And you need to stretch your quadriceps, search for "quadricep couch stretch", if you haven't stretched your quads for sometime then you're in for some moments of bliss after that stretch.
Okay Aquarius. Thanks for the tips.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hail Satan!!

I really like some of the stretches/exercises Knees over toes guy has shared, i used to hear clicking sounds from my left knee whenever i did a squat. This guy has really helped me get rid of the problem, and i must say that my knees are stronger than ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLVDB9iQljQ

I am fairly certain this is the right video, but i am not certain, i recommend you to watch some of his other videos as well.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Hail Satan!!

I really like some of the stretches/exercises Knees over toes guy has shared, i used to hear clicking sounds from my left knee whenever i did a squat. This guy has really helped me get rid of the problem, and i must say that my knees are stronger than ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLVDB9iQljQ

I am fairly certain this is the right video, but i am not certain, i recommend you to watch some of his other videos as well.
Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back