Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Someone trying to get me in trouble or fired from my job

Satanisttryinghard

I think at my workplace somebody is trying to get me in trouble or fired. I have experienced some unusual things said to me and asked of me and I've had one particular person get me alone in privacy and start saying that somebody who I know very well is starting to say and do this and that and the other thing against me which I know is not true. I'm thinking somebody is either against me or jealous of me or something and there's a plot afoot to do something to me. Of course Enki knows about all this as He does everything but is there a Demon maybe who can find out what's going on and protect me and destroy this person or maybe an "uncover and expel" ritual or spell that I can do?

Satanisttryinghard said:
I think at my workplace somebody is trying to get me in trouble or fired. I have experienced some unusual things said to me and asked of me and I've had one particular person get me alone in privacy and start saying that somebody who I know very well is starting to say and do this and that and the other thing against me which I know is not true. I'm thinking somebody is either against me or jealous of me or something and there's a plot afoot to do something to me. Of course Enki knows about all this as He does everything but is there a Demon maybe who can find out what's going on and protect me and destroy this person or maybe an "uncover and expel" ritual or spell that I can do?
Talk to your manager about your issue.

Do daily cleaning and protection meditations, plus returning curses 1&2.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back