Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chronic and debilitating thirst no matter how water I drink

The Outlaw Torn

Title. I’ve had this problem for months now. I could down a gallon of water and my mouth would still be dry and with sticky saliva. I don’t know how to stop it or what the cause is I need a TCM solution. I’d like to see a clinic about it if possible.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=326684 time=1645395086 user_id=21286]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Consider getting a diabetes check. That is not normal.
All of my blood work was done in may of last year and all of it was regular levels with nothing abnormal but I’ll have to check it out.

Aquarius said:
You should have gone to the doctor months ago.

Go to the doctor for what? I don’t know what the problem is and when I went for my neck pain he just gave me some pills without an actual solution.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Aquarius said:
You should have gone to the doctor months ago.

Go to the doctor for what? I don’t know what the problem is and when I went for my neck pain he just gave me some pills without an actual solution.

Do you get very hot? Or do your organs feel very hot? (Particularly at night) Do you get irritable easily? Are your poops runny or do you have trouble going?

ModernMage said:
Do you get very hot? Or do your organs feel very hot? (Particularly at night) Do you get irritable easily? Are your poops runny or do you have trouble going?
No it’s just this thirst/dry mouth no other thing like that.

Try reading this article and see if it relates to you.- https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2021.645437/full

Some snippets from the article

“Gan-Lu-Yin” would alleviate mucositis and dry mouth.
“Xue-Fu-Zhu-Yu decoction” would attenuate fibrotic changes in the salivary glands.
“Sang-Ju-Yin” would modulate immune function in patients with SS.

Sjögren’s syndrome (SS) is an autoimmune inflammatory disease that primarily affects the exocrine glands, leading to glandular dysfunction (Brito-Zeron et al., 2016). The approximate incidence of SS is six to seven per 100,000 individuals (Weng et al., 2011; Qin et al., 2015). Genetic and environmental factors, viral infections, and immune dysregulation are vital in SS’s pathogenesis, because they can cause oxidative stress and inflammation in the lacrimal and salivary glands (Nocturne and Mariette, 2013). Some SS patients have systemic issues such as extra-glandular involvement of pulmonary fibrosis, interstitial nephritis, autoimmune thyroiditis, and lymphoma (Seror et al., 2010; Chatzis et al., 2021).

In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), SS is classified as “dry-bi,” “dryness syndrome,” and “dryness impediment,” and its main pathogenesis factors are theorized to be “yin-deficiency,” “dryness-heat” and “consumption and deficiency of fluid” (Shui-Yan, 2011). Hence, the TCM treatment approach is to “enrich yin, clear heat and moisten dryness,” commonly using Chinese formulas and single herbs that include “Qi-Ju-Di-Huang-Wan,” “Gan-Lu-Yin,” “Xuan-Shen” (Scrophularia ningpoensis Hemsl.), and “Mai-Men-Dong” (Ophiopogon japonicus (L. f.) Ker-Gawl.). The further the disease progresses, the more fibrotic changes will be observed, i.e., what TCM regards as “stasis” in the exocrine glands. This theoretically can be resolved by “Xue-Fu-Zhu-Yu-decoction” and “Dan-Shan” (Salvia miltiorrhiza Bge.), which “quicken the blood and dispel stasis.”

This is the formula for Gan Lu Yin - https://www.americandragon.com/Herb%20Formulas%20copy/GanLuYin.html

Sheng Di Huang stands out . Here's it's functions: Clears Heat, cools the Blood, nourishes Yin, generates fluids, increases saliva and treats wasting and thirsting.
With Shu Di Huang, for Heat symptoms due to Yin Deficiency and Devastated Blood.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Title. I’ve had this problem for months now. I could down a gallon of water and my mouth would still be dry and with sticky saliva. I don’t know how to stop it or what the cause is I need a TCM solution. I’d like to see a clinic about it if possible.
Try sipping a mouthful of water every ten minutes instead of drinking everything all at once, doing this will hydrate you much better.

I would recommend reading this book:

Your Body's Many Cries for Water by Fereydoon Batmanghelidj (3rd Edition)

If all else fails, you can try this:

The Water Cure Recipe

Multipure (This is the water purifier you should use in the water cure recipe)

Perfect Health Working by Lydia

START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter. Never start this during the Void of Course moon. Waxing moon is for increasing health, waning moon is for removing health issues.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate SURYA to increase health, ANSUZ to remove health issues or WUNJO for healing 40 times, 54 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."
OR
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever."

Do this everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to Pronounce ANSUZ and WUNJO: https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

How to Pronounce SURYA:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201027210910/https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Surya.mp3

Original working: https://archive.ph/t2Hof

2022 Joy of Satan Calendar:
https://archive.md/1kxxv
https://web.archive.org/web/20211128181748/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64865

Thanks but it isn’t like I go long stretches without water. Drink every 10 minutes is about what I do. The problem is that I DON’T want that. The thirst and having to urinate afterwards currently is the main power over me. I want to be less reliant on water.

You need to have your fasting glucose, sodium and potassium levels checked.

There is also a possibility of kidney function decline.

You may just have a low sodium intake resulting in dehydration that no amount of water will resolve.

Try adding a small amount of salt to your water.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Although the problem can extend beyond this symptom into other imbalances of your body, the exact symptom here would be mainly treatable by focusing on the kidneys. The kidneys, along with the lungs, control the movement of water in the body. Additionally, they help to remove heat in the body, as well as dampness. Therefore, failure of this organ can result in both heat buildup + frequent urination.

I would recommend pushing the Kidney 3 acupoint which, under "Indications" on the american dragon page, describes it as suitable for fixing thirst with sticky saliva, and frequent urination.

Additionally, make sure you are doing your hatha yoga and kundalini yoga, or at least the Tibetan 5 Rites to substitute for KY.

I have written a broader post, in the past, which describes many of the unhealthy behaviors which can directly or indirectly sap kidney energy. The post also shows an image of kidney 3. Please see it here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=263586#p263586

I would read all of this, as well as schedule a visit with a TCM doctor, which can be done online in some places if none are available near you.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=326684 time=1645395086 user_id=21286]

It is possible to get dehydrated because you are drinking to much water, adding electrolytes (Salt) and drinking less water can solve the issue (Only drink less if you actually drink to much water).

As others have pointed out, the kidneys can be the problem here. If you do not know, the kidneys is the organ that draws nutrients from liquids, if the kidneys do not work properly or if they are clogged up you will be in for a rough ride. So it can be important for you to go online and see what symptoms are associated with kidney problems. One of those symptoms that i know of is, that the body starts storing water inside of your body, especially the ankles.

The Outlaw Torn said:

What kind of water are you drinking? If you are mainly drinking purely distilled water (water without any mineral rest left in it due to distillation), this can dehydrate you as the water will pull minerals (electrolytes) from the cells in your body, which are bound to the fluid in your cells and cause you to dehydrate instead despite your drinking a lot.

Try drinking mineral rich water instead and take note of the difference.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Alternatively, use the element of water, such as 10 breaths of it, to remove any pathological heat from your body, in a positive manner. You can also use any number of these sort of "short term" workings which can give immediate benefits. For example, use Uruz on either your kidneys or just generally on yourself, programmed to heal your thirst problem, in a positive manner.

The key point is that you program the energy to act "now" and not permanently fix you. This gives immediate relief until more permanent solutions can be implemented. Spiritually, it acts as if a physical supplement would: It won't permanently remove the problem, but it will certainly help alleviate it. I have done this myself many times.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Liquid IV is very helpful.
Like the kind of IV you get at the hospital?
Yes, put it inside a vein or something, no need to drink anymore, remember to also buy the pole so you can move around with it.

*jk*
:lol:

If his body cannot retain the water, and he simply urinates it out, then an IV would only be a temporary measure. He has not lost blood or found himself in an otherwise emergency position, so normal drinking should be sufficient at getting liquid into him. Yet, it is the retention that is the problem.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=339071 time=1648479861 user_id=21286]

If his body cannot retain the water, and he simply urinates it out, then an IV would only be a temporary measure. He has not lost blood or found himself in an otherwise emergency position, so normal drinking should be sufficient at getting liquid into him. Yet, it is the retention that is the problem.

f59ea1ff22250e70b8674f11c1941541.png

It is not an actual IV like a doctor uses. It is a vitamin thing to put into water.

https://www.liquid-iv.com/

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=339625 time=1648599461 user_id=21286]
It is not an actual IV like a doctor uses. It is a vitamin thing to put into water.

Ahh, ok lol. That makes more sense.
It was actually funny to think he was telling a young guy to use one of those hospital iv's to hydrate himself :lol:

Aquarius said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

It was actually funny to think he was telling a young guy to use one of those hospital iv's to hydrate himself :lol:

I know a nurse, and whenever she or her friends wake up really hungover and uncomfortable, she gives an IV and is completely healed and comfortable just a few minutes later. Since the pain is caused by severe dehydration.

Aquarius said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I know a nurse, and whenever she or her friends wake up really hungover and uncomfortable, she gives an IV and is completely healed and comfortable just a few minutes later. Since the pain is caused by severe dehydration.
Would be better to just stop getting drunk.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back